Crowd reacting to CAW taunts and animations

ZackRyder

Is there a way to get the crowd to do chants if the CAW has taunts that includes them? (for example LA Knight taunt) or animations?

From what I know, getting the crowd to do chants in WWE 2K22 depends on the animations and taunts programmed into the game. If LA Knight's taunt is supposed to trigger chants from the crowd, it should happen automatically during the match when you perform that specific taunt. If it's not working as expected, sometimes checking the settings or updating the game can help. Have you tried experimenting with different taunts and animations to see if others trigger the crowd response you're looking for? It might be a matter of finding the right combination.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2024 at 9:10 AM, QuentinSalas said:

From what I know, getting the crowd to do chants in WWE 2K22 depends on the animations and taunts programmed into the game. If LA Knight's taunt is supposed to trigger chants from the crowd, it should happen automatically during the match when you perform that specific taunt. If it's not working as expected, sometimes checking the settings or updating the game can help. Have you tried experimenting with different taunts and animations to see if others trigger the crowd response you're looking for? It might be a matter of finding the right combination.

brother, is this AI? Are YOU AI? I wasn't talking about 2K22, this is the 2K24 forum. Are You Serious Bro?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also searching for a way especially for characters mods like Rick Flair, Big Show and others who already have in game unused voice taunts, I'd be happy to find someone who can share the knowledge