Dirty Cheater 2k19 Cheat Engine thread! Let's breathe more life into this great game!

Dirty Cheater

19 hours ago, Andrew Warren said:

Are you able to fix the Custom menu Music for wwe2k19? They new one doesn't have the menu patcher.. :( Also does someone got a safe Link for CE? I'm too afraid to go to the site and download it. I assume a basic script like this is way to easy. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2521304986 Not sure what i'd need CE for unless it can do some real wacky stuff like allowing you to use the 2 ONLINE paybacks in other modes.. because I have it set up to where I can do intergender without CE But I don't know.. I would love to use beast mode outside of the mycareer mode for real though.

Oh and I play my copy of wwe2k24 on PS5.. is there a way any of you can genderswap one of my caws for me? I know how to do a glitch in universe mode where they appear as the other gender.. but it won't transfer out of it.. and I can confirm my caws will work gender swapped just fine. I just want to be able to use them outside of universe mode... I'd do it myself but again I'm a ps5 user... :( I'd be so grateful if anybody could genderswap just 1.

Custom menu Music for wwe2k19? you can use sound editor

2 hours ago, Degrees said:

Custom menu Music for wwe2k19? you can use sound editor

Nope, unless you got a fresh copy of sound editor 2019.. the new one doesn't work for menu music

image.png?ex=66b74625&is=66b5f4a5&hm=b3e You see? This is what is under tool.. currently ingame it attempts to play the menu music and then auto fails.. and plays a random track

3 hours ago, Andrew Warren said:

Nope, unless you got a fresh copy of sound editor 2019.. the new one doesn't work for menu music

I don't think I would be able to modify Sound Editor to include the menu music, since I don't know anything about how the music files/memory are handled...  but there's a slim chance I have an older version of SE on one of my computers that's in storage right now.  Sometime in the coming weeks I'm hoping to go through those so I will make a note to check for the older SE too. 

Just now, Dirty Cheater said:

I don't think I would be able to modify Sound Editor to include the menu music, since I don't know anything about how the music files/memory are handled...  but there's a slim chance I have an older version of SE on one of my computers that's in storage right now.  Sometime in the coming weeks I'm hoping to go through those so I will make a note to check for the older SE too. 

Thanks ❤️

3 hours ago, Andrew Warren said:

It was closer than I thought.  It looks like it has the menu music option as well.  Let me know if you can get this working, or if there were other dependencies it needed.  I think this might be everything...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1z6arqva5ohh4ne/Sound+Editor+2019.zip/file

Disclaimer:  Sound Editor is NOT my creation/tool.  I'm simply providing this older version for people that might want the menu music option for 2k19.  If the creator of Sound Editor doesn't want this version listed for any reason, please let me know and I will immediately remove it.  I'm simply trying to provide a path to something that seems to have been lost in time.

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1

ATTENTION FELLOW 2k19 PEEPS!  I'm hoping to get a good amount of cheat engine work done over this weekend and after I finish my 2k24 updates I want to release a good amount of 2k19 stuff ASAP!  Is there anyone who would like to be among my 2k19 TESTERS?  Basically you'd add me on Discord and I'd let you try out a bunch of stuff before it's public, so you can help me figure out if it's got any bugs or needs further polishing up to be more user friendly, etc...  Anybody want to join my 2k19 testers?  Looking for as many as want to join.  All are welcome.

If you want to be a 2k19 tester and try my stuff early, just add me on Discord at this username:   Tacogear

Thanks!

• Like 1

I just remembered this post about the cheat engine stuff cause I really want that option to continue fighting after the match as long as I want thing. I'll help test out some stuff if you need it. I need to install Cheat Engine and learn about it. Always heard about it but never actually looked into it.

Can you make weapons last longer in the ring too like 2k24 does?
Can you make more people in the crowd hold up more signs?

Don't have to do these, just wondering if its possible.

8 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Snake, he was a weapon mod On his CC table :D Inf weapon hits/inf carry/starting fins=3, max fins=7/ keep most paybacks after use/Get hit once, payback full/Inf OMG MOVES/Inf ground drag/60fps/NO KICKOUT BY CPU/EVERYBODY=Unlimited finshers/Human=Unlimited finishers apparently buggy in multil man/Game Speed.. This is His current table

Edited by Andrew Warren

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Can you make weapons last longer in the ring too like 2k24 does?

Yeah in 2k19 after 4 hits the weapon would get dropped, but the cheat table I posted already takes care of that, as Andrew mentioned before this post.  No, extra signs in the crowd are not on the list of things I think I'll be able to provide.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Yeah in 2k19 after 4 hits the weapon would get dropped, but the cheat table I posted already takes care of that, as Andrew mentioned before this post.  No, extra signs in the crowd are not on the list of things I think I'll be able to provide.

By the way, I said I'll test man.. I love wwe2k19 and I'll be glad to be a ginnie pig ❤️

Edited by Andrew Warren
  • Too Sweet 1

I don't mean when using weapons to hit. I mean extending the timer on the table after it's broken. As soon as the table breaks it instantly disappears. Can we extend that timer somewhere so it stays broken in the ring for longer? 

And I don't see any options for beating up the opponent longer after the match in your cheat table thing? I looked last night.

And if you extended the time after a match to keep fighting can you extend the time before a match to fight before being DQed?

Lol so basically I just want all timers extended so I can actually do stuff.
After the match timer
Before the match timer
Broken weapons in ring timer Edited by SnakeSlippers
  • Too Sweet 1

@SnakeSlippers  Less of the coding is timer based than what meets the eye.  Years ago when looking into the weapons and trying to use CE to move them places we normally can't, I also took an interest in how many of each weapon can be in play.  If I remember right, things like tables disappear when the new/replacement table is loaded in (either under the ring, or at ringside somewhere).  A table has many properties that take up addresses in the game, and I THINK what happens is those addresses in the game get replaced or recycled, meaning you probably can't just keep adding more by forcing the broken tables properties to be saved and make the table stay visible after it's broken.   After I get through the stuff I already have cooking I'll revisit that idea for 2k19 though.  Maybe it's way easier than I remember, now that I'm a little better than I was when I first got 2k19.  We'll see!

The unlimited beat down after a match is also way more involved than just a timer.  (I am guessing the pre-match attack also is way more involved, but I haven't looked at that one yet)   It's actually something like half a dozen scripts wrapped into one, all handling different problems.  I remember each time I thought I solved it, something ELSE was ending the breakout attacks after a match, and it went on and on... until I eventually found all the breakout-ending triggers.  Just another example of how it's usually more than just a timer in these games.  That script is not available yet, no.  I'll post a reply when the next update to my 2k19 stuff is posted so everybody knows.  I'll try to have that one be in the next update.

Coming TODAY for 2k19:  Match Rule Modifiers, Unlimited Post-match Breakout Attack Time, Hotkey for instant kickout, Hotkeys for instant submission AND for instant escape from submission, Custom HP including higher HP than previously allowed, and effortless endless submission torture (disabled escape)!

Check back later today for the updated CT file and instructions!

Posted (edited)

The download link for the new cheat table is here!  If you're not currently on v3, you can get it here:  2k19 Fun v3

August 23, the following instructions and notes are being added in with the new cheat table I am releasing today.  This should cover all of the stuff that might be a little more confusing.  If anyone has questions on any of this, please feel free to ask!  In the cheat table, you can access this same list in the lower right corner where it says "Table Extras".

NEW OPTIONS (click the quote to expand it):

When should you check the box for a cheat, and when should you NOT?  You should ONLY click it if it says it's a SCRIPT.  Here is further explanation of what I mean:

If a cheat says <script> on the right side in the value column, it means you SHOULD check the box on the left to activate it.

If a cheat does NOT say <script> but instead it has a number on the right in the value column, it means you should edit that number on the right by double clicking the number, but DO NOT CHECK THE CHECKBOX!

Here are some instructions on some of the cheat options that might not be obvious how to use:

BREAKOUT STUFF:::::::::::
Anything with BO in front of it is part of the post match BreakOut unlimited attacks.  You will notice a lot of them.  Each one controls a different aspect of postmatch attacks and are pretty self explanatory.  If you want an infinite breakout to END because you finally did enough damage, what you can do is execute the announce table OMG move and it should end the BreakOut or you can click the following hotkeys on your keyboard:
q + w + e
And you will hear a voice tell you the Breakout will end soon because its timer has been restored.  This will give you some time to walk away or pose, etc... while you wait for it to end a few more seconds.  After the Breakout ends, click q+w+e again to restore UNLIMITED time.  REMEMBER IF YOU DON'T RESTORE UNLIMITED TIME AFTER THE BREAKOUT ENDS, NEXT TIME YOU DO A BREAKOUT IT WILL END FAST!!!  And if you don't want to use that timer method to end a breakout, you can click one of the other BO options off, for example if you UNclick the BO Finishers options it means the next finisher you do to the victim will END the breakout.  Likewise, if you UNcheck "fight up ramp" and go walk up the ramp it will instantly end the Breakout.  I kept these all separate so you'd have a lot of options for how to end a breakout, and you can custom set any hotkey you want for the option you like best.  (ask me for help if you're not sure how to set custom hotkeys)

SUBMISSION CONTROL STUFF:::::::::::::::
1.  ENDLESS sub hold (torture) = When you put somebody in a submission the "bar" will remain stuck in place so the submission goes on forever without you even tapping anything.  The only way the CPU can escape is if they have a Payback that will instantly break it.
2.  HOLD space bar = Forced submission.  I made this so the reaction time can vary by a lot, seeming more natural.  You have to HOLD the space bar UNTIL the submission happens.  It might be right away or it might take a long time.  Again, this is on purpose to make it seem like some people are more difficult to submit than others rather than it always being instant.  If you wat it instant, ask me how to modify it.
3.  HOLD E+S = Forced Submission Escape.  Same as above, just hold the E and S keys on your keyboard UNTIL the submission eventually gets broken.  Again, like the previous cheat, I made it so it might take a while and you have to hold the keys down UNTIL the break happens.  This can also be modified to be instant (less natural feeling) upon request.

HOTKEY FOR INSTANT KICKOUT::::::::::::::
On your controller, I have the hotkey set to the follwing:  D-Pad Down + Right Trigger
The reaction should be nearly instant, and will break up ANY current pin attempt for as long as you hold down those keys.  As soon as you release the keys, pins are back to normal.  If you don't have a controller just right click on the option and go to "set/change hotkeys" and replace the existing one with a keyboard hotkey of your liking.  Ask me for help if unsure how.
The item to look for and right click if you want to adjust the kickout is named "Pins: 0=OFF, 1=ON, 2=ANYWHERE" and you will need to edit the EXISTING hotkey by going into it and clearing out its keys so you can enter the new hotkeys.  Keep all its settings the same or it will break.  Basically the instant kickout temporarily toggles pins to 0 (forcing a kickout) and restores them as soon as you release the keys.

HP STUFF::::::::::::::::::::::::
Turn on any of the HP scripts (only ONE at a time) and it will make it so you ALWAYS have that preferred HP everywhere.  It's even supposed to work in Universe mode too!
HP always low (1000) = This is the same as when you turn HP low in the pre-match options.  People will only have that final red energy bar.
HP always medium (2000) = This is the same as the in game medium pre-match option.  People will only have up to the full YELLOW bar.
Custom HP = If you click this, another options will appear right under it after you click it.  DO NOT check the box on the new option under it.  The new option under it will require you to manually enter a number value in the thousands by double clicking the value on the right and then typing in the new value.  For example, a value of 3000 is the same as the in-game default for FULL energy.  That means if you want MORE than that, you can take it all the way up to a max of 5000!  During the match, the green energy bar will be able to take a lot more damage before it starts to decrease.  Basically the idea is that if you do 4000 you'd have 1 extra green bar and 5000 means 2 extra green bars.  You can enter literally any number value as long as you don't go past 5000.  You can also enter very SMALL values to start with way less HP than even the Low HP setting would normally allow!

MATCH RULES::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Almost ALL the match rules have this in common:  0 = OFF, 1=ON
You DO NOT need to check the boxes for ANY of the match rules.
I repeat.  DO NOT CHECK ANY OF THE BOXES for match rules.  The way to use them is to DOUBLE CLICK the value on the right and enter the new value!
These will work in real-time DURING matches.  In most cases, instantly.  This means you could, for example, set a hotkey to the KO option and make it so KO only turns on later in the match when you click the hotkey.  The reason I like doing this is so the match goes a LOT longer before a KO.  Another example is you can set a hotkey to something like DQ and toggle OFF disqualification right before you use a weapon but toggle it back on when you're done LOL!

The CountOut modifier works a little differently.  Set it to 0 for NO countout, but any other number you enter will be the NEW count max!  For example, if you set it to 25, you will have until the count of 25 before you are counted out.  Set it to 3, and you'll be counted out at 3.  The voice might get messed up if you do higher numbers, but it WILL be the correct count before a countout.

2 out of 3 Falls (or ANY # of falls) also has a unique method.  Think of this as "How many wins does it take to win the match?"  Set this to "2" if you want 2 out of 3 Falls.  You can set any number value in, and that will be the new required number of falls to win!  This means you can do a THREE OUT OF FIVE match by entering the number 3.  Because in a three out of five, the first person to win 3 times is the winner.  If you want the required number of wins to be 7, enter a 7.  And so on...  and so on...  

Match Timer is the default starting time when the match started.  It will be applied retro-actively if you enter a value during a match.  For example, if 3 minutes already passed in the match and you enter a time into the timer value, the timer will appear on the screen but already will have 3+ minutes deducted.  So for example if you turn on the timer and have it be 20 minutes, but 5 mins already went by in the match, you'll already be down to 15 mins left when you enter in the value for 20 mins.  Make sense?  Great!

Recovery should affect how long people stay down, but I'm not sure how well it works.  0=Get up fast, 1=Normal speed recovery, 2=Slow recovery (down a long time).  Please let me know how well this one works for you, if at all!

Tornady will take effect during tag matches and will convert them between tornado or tag rules.  0=Tornado (everybody in the ring at once) and 1=Tag Required.  There might be a glitch or delay if you try toggling tag ON when tornady was the default, but I'm not sure.  Let me know!

The ELIMINATION and IRON MAN stuff requires multiple values and they're explained on the cheat table.  You have to set all of them correctly.  For example with Elim, you'd set the first two as 1 and the last one is a 0.  Alternatively, for Elim, just click the hotkey L+M on your keyboard during a match and it'll set those three values for you correctly instantly.  Also, you can turn Elim back off by clicking N+M hotkey if you want to turn it off during the same match.  

Ironman is similar, but no hotkey for it.  The first ironman option needs to be set to 1 and the second one needs to be set to 0101.  Obviously the timer should also be on if you're turning Ironman on, but hey, you do you.

The download link for the new cheat table is here!  If you're not currently on v3, you can get it here:  2k19 Fun v3

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Thanks 1

What is the difference between BO fight up ramp and BO ramp opp?

And if I want the only way to end the post match beatdown is to walk up the ramp I would check everything but uncheck whichever ramp one, right?

1 minute ago, SnakeSlippers said:

What is the difference between BO fight up ramp and BO ramp opp?

And if I want the only way to end the post match beatdown is to walk up the ramp I would check everything but uncheck whichever ramp one, right?

The wording is a little funny on those two, yeah.  I believe the first one will end the breakout if you willingly cross the threshold onto the ramp, and I believe the second one will end the breakout if the OPPONENT is brought over that threshold.

If you get a chance to test both and confirm with 100% certainty which is which, that would be great!

Im at work tonight, so when I wake up tomorrow I'll try them out and see which is which.
Thanks for adding these now by the way, can't wait to finally beat the hell out of someone after the match longer than what feels like 5 seconds.

Just now, SnakeSlippers said:

Im at work tonight, so when I wake up tomorrow I'll try them out and see which is which.
Thanks for adding these now by the way, can't wait to finally beat the hell out of someone after the match longer than what feels like 5 seconds.

No problem!  Getting longer breakouts was one of the very first things I wanted with these games back in the day!

Regarding the ramp question, if you want to just guarantee that ANY crossing the threshold (by you OR opponent) ends the breakout, just leave both ramps UNchecked.  Remember tho another way to end a breakout is usually the announce table finisher.  I think the OMG skull crushing boot on the ringpost also ends the breakout (even when it's not supposed to), and personally I really enjoy having that skull crushing boot be the final blow.  It just seems REALLY nasty to conclude a long beating with, which is why I haven't tried to fix the unlimited boots yet.

I would like to have all the options available at the same time, I don't want every beat down to basically end the same.
So I figure walking up the ramp would be the most realistic. You have to walk up the ramp to leave the ring area in real life. So I'll use that as the main ending. But have the others just to switch it up.

I'll see if it slows down in a little while I'll try loading up the game while Im at work and test it.

Oh man it works and it's awesome. First time I hit more than 1 finisher after the match in these dam games lol

I tested both of these and they work how they should. 

BO fight up ramp: Players needs to walk up ramp

BO ramp up: Opponent thrown up ramp

Now if we can only find a way to stop dropping the title belt when you break out of your entrance or break out after the match, I'll be thrilled lol

Edited by SnakeSlippers
  • Glorious 1

Question since this the first time using CE. Can I use 2 different table things at the same time? Can I use yours and the camera mod table at the same time?

28 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Question since this the first time using CE. Can I use 2 different table things at the same time? Can I use yours and the camera mod table at the same time?

Yes.  In Cheat Engine just open the first table and then click the yellow envelope again to open a file again but choose to MERGE them when it asks you.  From there you can save your new hybrid under whatever new name you want.

ONE ISSUE: If you have ANY notes in the "Table Extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine for a certain CT.  Those will be LOST when you merge in a new CT.  So, if you have two CT files and one of them has important notes in the "Table Extras" then you need to make sure the one with the notes gets loaded LAST.

The new, merged in CT will overwrite the notes in Table Extras.  Most people don't even look at that, but I figured I'd mention it.

2 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Can you direct me to that camera mod so I can see if it's the same as my camera stuff?  I have an insanely advanced camera table I am working on that also adjusts depth and can get those crazy zoomed ringside cut angles that look more 3D, etc... along with some lighting adjustments tied in to make some of those angles look really awesome.  If yours already does all that stuff then I don't need to worry about eventually releasing mine.

Thanks for helping, I merged both tables no problem. This is awesome.

And a little more with the table lasting longer thing....

So I did a extreme rule match, did the after match beat down and stayed for awhile. Took out a table and put it up in the corner and put the guy through it. I noticed, the broken table stayed broken in the ring, I walked out the ring up the ramp, back down the ramp, into the ring. It only disappeared when I grabbed a new table.

When breaking the table during the match it disappears instantly.

Don't know if that helps with anything but those are my findings...

https://wiki.prowrestlingmods.io/books/tools-scripts/page/camera

Its the 4th option down the list,

2K19 MANUAL VERSION - for cheat engine - use to get values you would like coded into the exe version.

then I watched this video and matched the values they used.

Edited by SnakeSlippers
  • KappaBrain 1

QUESTION!!!  Would anybody want options in the cheat table to control the in game SOUNDS anywhere on the fly?  Let's say you like having the music OFF, but you want it ON for some entrances you're about to see.  You can turn the music back up using CE, then as soon as you tab back into the game it has the new volume.

The SFX controller would control all FOUR options you normally find in Audio options:

• Commentary
  • Ring Announcer
  • Environment <--(includes crowd reaction volume)
  • Music

Any change you make to these using CE will immediately be reflected in the game as soon as you tab back into the game!  ANYWHERE and ANYTIME during the game!

If anybody thinks they'd make use of this, I will be happy to include it in my next cheat table release.  I find this very handy when I had music turned OFF because I was doing things in the menu but then when I am about to play a match and want to hear the music, I can use CE to correct that instead of having to lose my mind because the entrances I was looking forward to watching won't have their music.  LOL