Updated for patch 1.20: Intergender Male vs Female (MvF) + Duplicate Paybacks! + Hotkeys to control Gauntlet & Rumble "next entrant countdown" + Match Rule Modifiers! + Enable 'breakout' attacks after multi-person matches! For 2k24 via Cheat Engine!

Dirty Cheater

MvF for 1.19 has been sent to all active supporters.  If by some chance you should have received it, but haven't yet, please send me a message on Discord to let me know you need the new file.  Thanks everyone!

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Updated for patch 1.20: Intergender Male vs Female (MvF) + Duplicate Paybacks! + Hotkeys to control Gauntlet & Rumble "next entrant countdown" + Match Rule Modifiers! + Enable 'breakout' attacks after multi-person matches! For 2k24 via Cheat Engine!
  • 4 weeks later...

Heads up! From what I am being told, the new 1.22 patch from 2k actually broke various things such as some creation parts for some characters and a few other issues.  This means there will probably be another patch very soon to fix these new problems.  For that reason, I AM NOT automatically sending MvF 1.22 to anyone since it will probably be very short lived anyway. If you play the game a lot and you DO want MvF 1.22 while we wait for the next patch, feel free to message me on Discord and I will give you it.  I just don't see a reason to auto-send it to everyone on my supporter list since I know the vast majority won't even use it by the time the next patch/fix from 2k comes out.

Thanks!

• Dirty Cheater locked this topic