PLACEHOLDER ATTIRES TRIBUTE MOD v2

RobertKidd0x

Posted (edited)

-------------------------------------------------

PLACEHOLDER ATTIRES TRIBUTE MOD v2

-------------------------------------------------

Description:

A Tribute to the now classic PlaceHolder Mod, this mod provides placeholder attire slots for vanilla wrestlers, so you can install your favourite modded attires into the game and be able to select them in the wrestlers' attire menu!

Instructions:

1. Place your character mods in the Characters folder, but make sure you rename their folders to match those in the empty placeholder folders. Your character folder for each attire needs to be named to match those, and so does the attire folder. The individual files inside should be named in the vanilla way for the character. See the help images to see how the content of your mod folders should look.
  2. Paste your renders over the dummy ones included, but make sure to use the exact same filenames if you want them to show up.

Full List Of Attire Placeholders Included:

• Alba Fyre x 1
  • Alexa Bliss x 8
  • Becky Lynch x 7 (also unlocks myrise suit)
  • Booker T x 3
  • Bron Breakker x 1
  • Chyna x 1
  • CM Punk x 8
  • Cody Rhodes x 4 (also unlocks myrise suit)
  • Cora Jade x 4
  • Demon Balor unlocked and port attire included
  • Dexter Lumis x 1
  • Gigi Dolin x 1 (also include myrise wedding dress attire)
  • Ilja Dragonuv x 2
  • Isla Dawn x 1
  • Jacy Jayne x 1
  • Jey Uso x 1
  • Joe Gacy x 1
  • Karrion Kross x 1
  • Liv Morgan x 8
  • Maxxine Dupri x 2
  • Nikki Kross x 1
  • Randy Orton x 1
  • Randy Orton '02 x 1
  • Roxanne Perez x 1
  • Scott Steiner x 1 (include Big Poppa Pump port)
  • Seth Rollins x 8
  • Tiffany Stratton x 4 (includes '23 port)
  • Tommaso Ciampa x 1
  • Trick Williams x 1
  • Undertaker x 1
  • Wendy Choo x 1
  • Zelina Vega x 1 (includes '23 port)
  • Bork Laser modern, '14, '15, and cowboy alt for modern

NOTE: This version removes the stand-alone slots that were in the old version, and it's just for alt attire slots now, as this will be easier for me to maintain and update regularly, and TRIBUTE will be handling adding new slots, so use that. You can use this mod as a base to add your TRIBUTE slots, if you replace the jsfb files in TRIBUTE's BakeMe folder with the versions from this mod BEFORE you add any TRIBUTE slots.

For support, please join the TRIBUTE discord: https://discord.gg/Spap9X9DXr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yD3znTkZ1fg1yqZZZzohCgjrauRSS9vR/view?usp=sharing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Changelog:

- v2.1 - This mod is now mainly for adding placeholder attires, and does not feature stand-alone slots, which will covered by using the TRIBUTE tool which was designed for that purpose. The reason for streamlining this current mod into attires-only it to make it easier to maintain and quicker to update, as most of my time will be working on the TRIBUTE tool!

Contributions

A special thanks and warm welcome to the modder called Fred, who has now joined the team to handle the GFX placeholders, and arena modding aspects of this project, while I (RobertKidd0x) will be handling the character and attire placeholders.

Special thanks to BlindedByTheGrace for his endless work on the PlaceHolder mod and all his support in teaching modders, myself included. None of this would have been possible without his support.

Also Credit to iTwistedSpartan for giving us permission to include the Superstring file in this project! Also Credit to JJ2001 for the original Demon Finn Balor port!

Edited by RobertKidd0x
updated with version 2
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Posted (edited)

wonderfull work !

please try to create  Bailey,Charlotte,iosky & Lita , aloso we love Legends  like jake roberts , ted debiase

Edited by Skeemo

Great work!

Could anyone help with the pofo edit in cheat engine? It is new for me and I can't figure out how to do it...

• RobertKidd0x changed the title to PLACEHOLDER TRIBUTE MOD v1.09
Posted (edited)

Now updated with version 1.09!

7 hours ago, nWo_Member said:

Great work!

Could anyone help with the pofo edit in cheat engine? It is new for me and I can't figure out how to do it...

Best place to start would be this thread: 

It shows how to do it in 2k23, but it is almost exactly the same, except the pofo layout has slightly changed, but this will get you started. Just always remember to NEVER launch the game when cheat engine is running, but ALWAYS run cheat engine AFTER the game is running and in the main menu, otherwise the game will detect the cheat engine and you may get an online ban.

Edited by RobertKidd0x
proofreading
  • Like 2

I forgot to include the sdb file, so I've updated the link

• Like 1

HOTFIX:

I've updated the link with the missing renders for the new placeholder characters!

Also included a locations data file which will set the fixed location for both WM40 arenas to PHILADELPHIA, PA, rather then the random location which is displayed before the start of the entrances.

I also deleted the mfc files from the Goldberg and Edge folders in movies, as these may cause issues if left in.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RobertKidd0x said:

Now updated with version 1.09!

Best place to start would be this thread: 

It shows how to do it in 2k23, but it is almost exactly the same, except the pofo layout has slightly changed, but this will get you started. Just always remember to NEVER launch the game when cheat engine is running, but ALWAYS run cheat engine AFTER the game is running and in the main menu, otherwise the game will detect the cheat engine and you may get an online ban.

Thank you very much for the help! I apreciate it mate!

Edited by nWo_Member

I've noticed that the Wrestlemania 40 arena from the DLC only shows up, if I delete the arena folder from your mod. Is that supposed to be like that?

1 hour ago, nWo_Member said:

I've noticed that the Wrestlemania 40 arena from the DLC only shows up, if I delete the arena folder from your mod. Is that supposed to be like that?

I forgot to include the updated arenadata file, but that's been updated now in the link, if you wanna try again

6 hours ago, RobertKidd0x said:

I forgot to include the updated arenadata file, but that's been updated now in the link, if you wanna try again

Thank you!

I've got a suggestion: Would it be possible to give Big Poppa Pump his own slot?

Somehow the winner name of Goldberg is Sheamus. Don't know how that happened? Did I do something wrong, or is there an error in the pofo? How can I correct that?

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing Work!

However, in the Character placeholder slot 4, I saw that there's an issue... it's mapped wrongly in a model that has a showcase logo (SHC thing) in it. That's why ig a lot of people have been facing issues with its name being wrong. The slot automatically gets the name of the first downloaded CAW by the player.(In my case its Jeff hardy)

Hope we can solve this on further versions. Appreciate the work though.

I'd love an updated CharProfileTable.roster.jsfb that keeps the current unlockables, but allows access to the most recent DLC characters, as at present they appear to be hidden.

Hi guys, sorry for delay, this is the latest version!

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yD3znTkZ1fg1yqZZZzohCgjrauRSS9vR/view?usp=sharing

PlaceHolder Attires Mod v2.0 - Full List Of Attire Placeholders Included:

• Alba Fyre x 1
  • Alexa Bliss x 8
  • Becky Lynch x 7 (also unlocks myrise suit)
  • Booker T x 3
  • Bron Breakker x 1
  • Chyna x 1
  • CM Punk x 8
  • Cody Rhodes x 4 (also unlocks myrise suit)
  • Cora Jade x 4
  • Demon Balor unlocked and port attire included
  • Dexter Lumis x 1
  • Gigi Dolin x 1 (also include myrise wedding dress attire)
  • Ilja Dragonuv x 2
  • Isla Dawn x 1
  • Jacy Jayne x 1
  • Jey Uso x 1
  • Joe Gacy x 1
  • Karrion Kross x 1
  • Liv Morgan x 8
  • Maxxine Dupri x 2
  • Nikki Kross x 1
  • Randy Orton x 1
  • Randy Orton '02 x 1
  • Roxanne Perez x 1
  • Scott Steiner x 1 (include Big Poppa Pump port)
  • Seth Rollins x 8
  • Tiffany Stratton x 4 (includes '23 port)
  • Tommaso Ciampa x 1
  • Trick Williams x 1
  • Undertaker x 1
  • Wendy Choo x 1
  • Zelina Vega x 1 (includes '23 port)
  • Bork Laser modern, '14, '15, and cowboy alt for modern

NOTE: This version removes the stand-alone slots that were in the old version, and it's just for alt attire slots now, as this will be easier for me to maintain and update regularly, and TRIBUTE will be handling adding new slots, so use that. You can use this mod as a base to add your TRIBUTE slots, if you replace the jsfb files in TRIBUTE's BakeMe folder with the versions from this mod BEFORE you add any TRIBUTE slots.

For support, please join the TRIBUTE discord: https://discord.gg/Spap9X9DXr

• RobertKidd0x changed the title to PLACEHOLDER ATTIRES TRIBUTE MOD v2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod is now part of tribute, so head to the X page or the discord to stay up to date