Wrong music/alt attire for CC Superstars in Royal Rumble/Gauntlet or Winners

Trap Master

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? I have a lot of CC wrestlers w custom Sound Injector themes replaced for them. And whenever they enter in rumble/gaunlet eliminator as an entrant that does not get a full entrance (so not 1st or 2nd), their music reverts to their original CC music, which means its their wrong one. So basically into the one that the CC author set it as.
I tested it by downloading Hangman Page and replacing his music w Sound Injector that was set by CC creator, so it worked perfectly fine and the music playing was Hangman's. Meaning I downloaded Hangman Page and his theme was set to Western 3, so I replaced Western 3 with Hangman's theme. This resulted in him getting his proper music in both rumble entrances, match wins and everywhere else.
Now if I would change his theme to let's say to Legend 1 and replace it in Sound Injector. Whenever he would let's say enter in royal rumble as 25th entrant, his Western 3 music would play (the one that was set after downloading Hangman from CC). This results in an insanely unimmersive experience.
This also happens for after match end music (so winner and etc.)

I already contacted 2K about this and it's in the "not planned" issues. It's crazy to me, considering how big of an issue this is even if you don't replace music with custom ones.
I guess 2K and sound issues just go hand by hand on every single game they do.
Maybe there's some fix you guys know? Or at least bring this to light for 2K, I'm sure multiple people reporting this would help. For modding this is a big issue.

Change their victory theme to what you want to hear when they run out for the Rumble/Gauntlet

• Like 1