Is there a way to unlock the MyRise characters on patch 1.08?

drahmin

I recently saw a post on Twitter from WhatsTheStatus two days ago, and he had Slade from MyRise in the creation suite.GN4a3KcWwAAcGTT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I don't know if the solution can be given here since it would also unlock DLC stuff and Smacktalks tries not to get into conflicts with 2k over that kind of thing.  I've seen Status reply to messages before on Twitter.  Probably safer and easier to just ask him?  He seems like a pretty cool person from what I've seen, and him telling you won't risk getting the forum in trouble if it's one of the methods that also unlocks DLC.

Posted (edited)

Great news!  I have created a cheat table that SPECIFICALLY should let you do what you want!  And since it only deals with NPCs and hides everybody else, including DLCs, this should be safe and abide by Smacktalks standards since no DLC gets unlocked.

Before I explain this cheat table, first let's make sure BRAND NEW people to the Cheat Engine scene know how to get and use basic CE.  If you're brand new to Cheat Engine and need the absolute most basic beginner steps of how to connect to a game and open a cheat table, please expand this quote...   Otherwise, skip this quote.

CE for TOTAL beginners:  
1. Go find the newest version of Cheat Engine and download it. I believe it is 7.4.
2. Run the game and take it all the way to the main menu, then open CE (do not have CE already running before the game's at the main menu) and click the computer looking icon in the upper left corner.  Find the game EXE and connect to the game.
3. Next, click the yellow envelope (which is next to that computer looking icon) to open the cheat table (.ct file) I am providing.
4. You will see an option appear in the lower half of CE saying "Switch to NPC mode" -  Click the box to activate it.

And now for how to use this cheat table...

When you activate this script, you get switched over into "Default NPC List" access wherever you go in the game.  So, turn it on and go into creation suite.  Now all the available people are all the NPCs including a lot of extra randoms.  All the regular roster members get removed to make the list a lot smaller and easier to deal with, as you ONLY need to deal with the NPCs now!  Way easier to find who you want, etc... faster.  If you want to switch your access back over to regular roster, just uncheck the box.

NEW FEATURE!  I just added a toggler so you can switch between "Default NPC List" and "Announcers/Commentators" which you will see as shown in the image below.  The gray "class" value is just to show you what List you currently have access to.  Do not touch the gray option.  Use the bottom option to toggle your access simply by X'ing and un-X'ing the box, and you will see the gray "class" above it change accordingly within a couple seconds.  Here is a picture of how it will look if I just turned on the script and I'm looking at the Default NPC List:  kUGl50c.png

And if I wanted to switch over to the announcers and commentators, I'd click that red X next to "<--Click to Toggle Classes" as that box is what controls which NPC class gets loaded into creation suite.  When you toggle them, if you're already in the creation suite looking at NPCs, you will need to back up out of that screen and go back in to load up the alternate list.

WARNING:  Be careful who (or what) you select in Announcer/Commentator access because some of them will crash the game just by selecting them, and some will crash the game later on after you think you've successfully saved them as a CAW but in reality they crash during match loading.  If you select somebody and they have a hunched back and giant shoulders with no neck in creation suite, they're probably going to crash.  Byron Saxton for example has two entries, and one of them will be this weird deformed freak I just referenced while the other will also be Byron, but without the hunchback.  If you're going to try and do things with him, try with the one that does NOT have the hunch back/giant shoulders.  Additionally, I would not recommend selecting any of the things in the announcers access list that aren't humans... but it's your funeral if you're that curious.

When you're done doing whatever you want, save your changes, etc...  like usual.  Then shut down your game because if you try to play a match during that same session, it will crash anywayNext time you run the game your saved CAWs should be available to use.

NPC to CAW DOWNLOADS:

Patch 1.16: Click Here
Patch 1.15: Click Here
Patch 1.14:
Click Here
Patch 1.13: Click Here
Patch 1.11: Click Here
Patch 1.10: Click Here
Patch 1.09: Click Here
Patch 1.08: Click Here

Edited by Dirty Cheater

13 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Great news!  I have created a cheat table that SPECIFICALLY should let you do what you want!  And since it only deals with NPCs and hides everybody else, including DLCs, this should be safe and abide by Smacktalks standards since no DLC gets unlocked.

And now for how to use this cheat table...

When you activate this script, you get switched over into NPC access wherever you go in the game.  So, turn it on and go into creation suite.  Now all the available people are all the NPCs including a lot of extra randoms.  All the regular roster members get removed to make the list a lot smaller and easier to deal with, as you ONLY need to deal with the NPCs now!  Way easier to find who you want, etc... faster.  If you want to switch your access back over to regular roster, just uncheck the box.

When you're done doing whatever you want, save your changes, etc...  like usual.  Then shut down the game.  DO NOT try to play a match with this.

Click Here to download Regular CE NPC Mode .ct
If anybody finds that there are certain NPCs missing from this, please let me know who they are and what they're classified as (where they're from in the game) and I will add access to them as long as they are not paid DLCs.  Do not request referee access, as the refs seem to crash the game if you mess with them in creation suite.

@drahmin

Hey, you're missing the commentary team, (Corey Graves, Byron Saxton, Michael Cole). Alicia Taylor, Kayla Braxton, Mike Rome, Samantha Irvin and if possible the MyFaction persona cards?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SincereTitan said:

Hey, you're missing the commentary team, (Corey Graves, Byron Saxton, Michael Cole). Alicia Taylor, Kayla Braxton, Mike Rome, Samantha Irvin and if possible the MyFaction persona cards?

Alright I am smelling what you're cookin'.  Saxton and company will be NO problem to add in later today (in fact I found Saxton in mine twice lol but one of him crashes :( ), but... let's work together and we will figure these others out as we go.  I will need your help with the "MyFaction persona cards" since I don't play this game much and I never played MyFaction at all, so even though I make tons of cheats I often need more guidance and description when it comes to identifying the target(s).  Can you give me some names that would be within that class?

Edited by Dirty Cheater

@SincereTitan  I updated my post with the new version and new instructions to switch access over to the announcers and commentators!

16 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Alright I am smelling what you're cookin'.  Saxton and company will be NO problem to add in later today (in fact I found Saxton in mine twice lol but one of him crashes :( ), but... let's work together and we will figure these others out as we go.  I will need your help with the "MyFaction persona cards" since I don't play this game much and I never played MyFaction at all, so even though I make tons of cheats I often need more guidance and description when it comes to identifying the target(s).  Can you give me some names that would be within that class?

So the persona cards would be; Hulk Hogan 'Ichiban', Roman Reigns '24, Seth Rollins '14, The Rock '24, Trick Williams '22. Thanks!

@Dirty Cheater Thanks for creating this, works great. Just on the MyRise characters, looks like Gabriel Slade and the alternate version Slade aren't included with the other NPC characters (unless I'm missing it, if so apologies!), anyway they can be included?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SincereTitan said:

So the persona cards would be; Hulk Hogan 'Ichiban', Roman Reigns '24, Seth Rollins '14, The Rock '24, Trick Williams '22. Thanks!

For whatever reason, 2k has treated this similarly or identical to the DLC range so that won't be something I'll be adding.  Something about that small cluster of characters made 2k hug on them a little harder in the back rooms *shrug* and I'm not going back there while that's going on.

8 hours ago, Goncarlo said:

@Dirty Cheater Thanks for creating this, works great. Just on the MyRise characters, looks like Gabriel Slade and the alternate version Slade aren't included with the other NPC characters (unless I'm missing it, if so apologies!), anyway they can be included?

I never heard of that character but I will take a look later.  When you mention an alternate version that makes me think it's something else, though.  If you have more specifics on that which might help me track things down, lemme know!  If they're for some odd reason considered a DLC or are in with the referees, we probably won't get them.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

49 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

I never heard of that character but I will take a look later.  When you mention an alternate version that makes me think it's something else, though.  If you have more specifics on that which might help me track things down, lemme know!  If they're for some odd reason considered a DLC or are in with the referees, we probably won't get them.

He's in the MyRise men's story - Undisputed. A minor character this year (heavy feature in Men's Myrise story in WWE2K23) but has 2 versions which have are MyFaction MyRise unlockable cards this year, exactly the same as the other MyRise characters that were unlocked in the cheat table, e.g. Tavish, Chosen, Ava Moreno etc. Alternate was a confusing choice of word, I meant that Slade is the heel persona of Gabriel Slade. The character was mentioned in the first post of this topic, if that helps at all.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:41 PM, drahmin said:

I recently saw a post on Twitter from WhatsTheStatus two days ago, and he had Slade from MyRise in the creation suite.

Most easy way for that its All Unlocked save https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sv_-pp6YDvtIB4919um3jExIsgCah4d2/view?pli=1

XeQAQ.png

On 5/23/2024 at 2:43 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

NEW FEATURE!  I just added a toggler so you can switch between "Default NPC List" and "Announcers/Commentators" which you will see as shown in the image below.  The gray "class" value is just to show you what List you currently have access to.  Do not touch the gray option.  Use the bottom option to toggle your access simply by X'ing and un-X'ing the box, and you will see the gray "class" above it change accordingly within a couple seconds.  Here is a picture of how it will look if I just turned on the script and I'm looking at the Default NPC List:  kUGl50c.png

Why all characters show same bytes in this script, how can i add commentary for Brock Lesnar in Universe mode?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Goncarlo said:

He's in the MyRise men's story - Undisputed. A minor character this year (heavy feature in Men's Myrise story in WWE2K23) but has 2 versions which have are MyFaction MyRise unlockable cards this year, exactly the same as the other MyRise characters that were unlocked in the cheat table, e.g. Tavish, Chosen, Ava Moreno etc. Alternate was a confusing choice of word, I meant that Slade is the heel persona of Gabriel Slade. The character was mentioned in the first post of this topic, if that helps at all.

Ok I will investigate when I get some time hopefully soon.  I am leaning toward, if he's not already present in either class this CT has, it's unlikely we're going to get him...  but I will look for sure!

7 hours ago, giannidiscolaus said:

Yo bro for me your CT doesnt work idk why

I don't know either.  If you decide you want to tell me what's actually going wrong and you can be very detailed, I can try and help you.  Never just tell somebody something "doesn't work" if you actually want them to help you.  Details.  Details.  Oh, and details.  :)

1 hour ago, sedmanreel said:

Why all characters show same bytes in this script, how can i add commentary for Brock Lesnar in Universe mode?

Brock already has commentary.  Do you mean how do you add his commentary to a CAW?  If so, try following the steps in this post.  Just yesterday I had somebody tell me this post still works for adding commentary to a CAW.  If the steps don't work for Universe mode CAW, make sure you're in Universe mode when you do it.  The method described in here will be pulling the data for the character within the game mode you're in, so if you're in Play mode when you do it, it'll be the Play Mode version of the CAW that gets the commentary.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Brock already has commentary.  Do you mean how do you add his commentary to a CAW?  If so, try following the steps in this post.  Just yesterday I had somebody tell me this post still works for adding commentary to a CAW.  If the steps don't work for Universe mode CAW, make sure you're in Universe mode when you do it.  The method described in here will be pulling the data for the character within the game mode you're in, so if you're in Play mode when you do it, it'll be the Play Mode version of the CAW that gets the commentary.

ALL Brock Lesnars have commentary in game, but not in Universe (all of them) i try add comments, as i do in normal roster for cowboy Lesnar, but it dosent work in universe(

Edited by sedmanreel

1 minute ago, sedmanreel said:

ALL Brock Lesnars have commentary in game, but not in Universe (all of them) i try add comments, as i do in normal roster for cowboy Lesnar, but it dosent work in universe(

Hmmmm, weird.  Good ol' 2k.  I'll take a look into that too when I look at the other stuff for this cheat table, and if I find the solution I will try to implement it into an easier option. 

Very cool. I tried this table, the first version, with mixed results.

Basically, trying to create a copy of the characters went one of three ways.

1- I could select them, change "use as alternate attire" to no, and save them, they are then playable, but their clothes lose their color.

2- I could select them, but it would go to a 'create your character', or something similar screen, where you would select between the available templates, and would then impose one's clothes, etc over the model in a way that's not lined up properly. I didn't try to save anything in this state.

3- I would select them and the loading bar would seem to slow near the end, and would never seem to complete loading.

I also tried what I was advised not to try, directly loading a match with the table, with mixed results.

Sometimes I was able to get the matches to load. When they did, the few times I tried it, the characters' clothes were proper, colored, etc. Other times the game would crash. Sometimes the match went fine. Sometimes the I'd lose control to move any character. Every time I tried to restart the match it crashed.

There's a possibility that the loss of color has something to do with my computer not being quite up to spec. It's got a good graphics card, and generally performs fine, but if I make an alternate attire, even if I don't change anything, the model and their clothes always seems degraded. It's not too obvious, but if you load them into a match against each other, you can tell the original from the copy. I honestly don't know if that is typical or not.

• 1 month later...

@Dirty Cheater "NPC to CAW 1.11" isn't working anymore. 

Can you update it for 1.12?

Thanks for your effort. 

On 7/23/2024 at 10:35 AM, jasjas said:

@Dirty Cheater "NPC to CAW 1.11" isn't working anymore.

I edited the post and added the new 1.13 version  :D

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

I edited the post and added the new 1.13 version  :D

Wow thanks!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Tried using this (1.13) and found that Barron Blade, Battleship Britney and Argus the Great at least all just get stuck on a load screen while Silence tries to use a new template. Cole Quinn works, though as an alternate attire does not appear. I'm presuming I'd have to switch him to being just a straight up CAW where he'll lose commentary and everything?

10 hours ago, HerMajestyC said:

Tried using this (1.13) and found that Barron Blade, Battleship Britney and Argus the Great at least all just get stuck on a load screen while Silence tries to use a new template. Cole Quinn works, though as an alternate attire does not appear. I'm presuming I'd have to switch him to being just a straight up CAW where he'll lose commentary and everything?

This script opens up access to different groups 2k put together, but there are inconsistencies among the characters inside the groups.  Some of the characters just refuse to work the way we'd hope.  In some cases, there will be duplicates of the same character and you may find that 1 of the versions works fine but the other glitches or crashes.

All I can do is get you through the door into the room filled with people 2k didn't want you partying with.  I don't have any control over how the people in the room behave, though.  My best recommendation is to try and make some notes so you know which people work and which ones to avoid, etc...  then in later patches you can always check to see if any of the bad ones work yet, but it's unlikely 2k will improve them.

And yes in some cases you'll have to just convert someone into a CAW even though that'll lose the commentary.  There are steps floating around somewhere on how to assign commentary for someone to a CAW, but it's not one of the things I've personally done and I don't have a link handy.  It's definitely out there, though.  Once you find it, you could use the method to just transfer that commentary to the new CAW.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Ahh that's a shame! Really was wanting to use Silence, Barron Blade and others in my universe mode. Will have to figure out the way to add commentary to Cole Quinn at least then.