Injected moveset not working on Cody Rhodes :(

the lucky one

Posted (edited)

I Injected Cody's Moveset and Pofo using CCT (1.3.1.0) and I saved my game from the My WWE section.  I was able to pick Cody from the Character Selection but here's the problem, when I start a match, the moveset of Cody Rhodes has turn into John Cena's moveset (refer to this SCREENSHOT). His finisher become Attitude Adjustment 2 instead of Rolling Cutter. I already installed the ported moves pack but still Cody's moveset is still having Cena's moveset every time I start a match. What should I do to fix this bug?

Moveset and Pofo that I used:
https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/d3a57636edad8050bc19cf2355b2bc59

Edited by the lucky one

Posted (edited)

also, I'm experiencing it on other modded wrestlers like CM Punk and Chris Benoit. Their finishers have been replaced by Attitude Adjustment in every match.

Edited by the lucky one

• 1 month later...

When movesets revert to John Cena's, it usually points to a conflict or an overwrite in the game's data. First, make sure you have the latest version of CCT and the ported moves pack. Double-check that you're injecting the moveset and Pofo correctly and saving after each step. Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling the mods can help clear any lingering issues. If the problem persists, it might be worth reaching out on the forums or the mod's page for additional support.

• 4 weeks later...

did you also experience that problem on your modded superstars? were you able to fix it?

I already installed the latest version of cct and ported moves pack. 

also, how to uninstall and reinstall the mods, which folder are those mod stored?