Help with 3D models

foxtrot1294

Hello everyone! First of all forgive me if i'm out of context or i miss something while writing this post, but i'm the definition of a newbie lol. I desperately search for a tutorial/a guide to learn how extract 3D models from WWE2K23 (the problem is that i need a bunch of custom superstars i made to do a quick animation video) and export them on blender. Thank you in advantage

• 2 months later...

First, use modding tools like Pac Editor or X-Packer to extract .pac files containing the models and textures from the game. Convert these files into Blender-compatible formats like .obj or .fbx. Open Blender, import the converted files, adjust materials and textures as needed, and proceed with animating your custom superstars.