Cheat engine use.

me man

game works for 15 secs, then locks the Ai & me down

I replied to your DM but just so everybody knows what this means when the match just kind of "breaks" and the moves/targeting stop working... that's intentional.  That's 2k.  The devs have decided to take their sloppily coded, poorly implemented "anti cheat" to the next level by........  FAILING to actually crash the game, but instead just breaking certain functions to annoy and confuse the player, hoping the player won't figure out 2k is messing with them on purpose.

What a fantastic set of human beings must be in charge of decision making over at 2k.  Just self-crashing their own game and attacking the user's computer in 2k23 wasn't enough.  NOW we're next level...  2k24 will still do those things on occasion but also likes to mess with the player sometimes and confuse them on purpose by breaking the controls.  *sigh*  It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

So yeah, to anybody running into that issue, it means Cheat Engine (or something else the intrusive game also looks for) is being detected.  Consider it confirmation that you need to take further steps in making your methods undetected, such as either compiling your own custom version of CE using a program like Lazarus... or using a program like x64dbg and figuring out the right launch method to disable the game's BS...  Sites dedicated to "cheats" also have people posting stuff about this a lot more and in some cases, such as UC, people even post their own versions of undetected CE.  Anybody that ends up being a supporter of my intergender MvF project automatically gets set up with a working version of CE since it's required to run the advanced features of the intergender cheat table.  There are a lot of options to become undetected.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a noob question, if so my apologies, but what is the primary difference between your MvF cheat, and the PC trainer that KG sells? You mention you don't change the byte that controls the gender, so functionally in game, what difference does that make? Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male? Does it do anything else noticeably different from the PC trainer? What about in game and NPC females?

Thanks for your work, it definitely looks good from what I can tell and I've always hated the gender match restriction, really ruins my fantasy CAWs.

Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male

Things like this are the focus of mine.  Being able to choose anybody and also having the CPU target everybody equally, etc...  For me, each year, my goal is to try and create an environment where intergender matches can happen in a way that feels natural.  There are still some bugs being worked out this year but I'm optimistic that the eventual final version this year will be just as complete as last year's.

I haven't used anybody else's, so I can't really say what's the same or different between my method and any trainers floating around.  Mine is all my own work finding each checkpoint to address 1 by 1.

Disassembly

Posted 1 hour ago

Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male

Things like this are the focus of mine.  Being able to choose anybody and also having the CPU target everybody equally, etc...  For me, each year, my goal is to try and create an environment where intergender matches can happen in a way that feels natural.  There are still some bugs being worked out this year but I'm optimistic that the eventual final version this year will be just as complete as last year's.

I haven't used anybody else's, so I can't really say what's the same or different between my method and any trainers floating around.  Mine is all my own work finding each checkpoint to address 1 by 1.

Sounds cool. Looking through the thread more, sounds like you've made some good progress over the past year or two. Well I'm a fan of this kind of mod, sent a donation just now. Hopefully you're able to fix some of the aforementioned wonky stuff and whatever else you're working on with it too.