Cheat engine use.

me man

game works for 15 secs, then locks the Ai & me down

I replied to your DM but just so everybody knows what this means when the match just kind of "breaks" and the moves/targeting stop working... that's intentional.  That's 2k.  The devs have decided to take their sloppily coded, poorly implemented "anti cheat" to the next level by........  FAILING to actually crash the game, but instead just breaking certain functions to annoy and confuse the player, hoping the player won't figure out 2k is messing with them on purpose.

What a fantastic set of human beings must be in charge of decision making over at 2k.  Just self-crashing their own game and attacking the user's computer in 2k23 wasn't enough.  NOW we're next level...  2k24 will still do those things on occasion but also likes to mess with the player sometimes and confuse them on purpose by breaking the controls.  *sigh*  It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

So yeah, to anybody running into that issue, it means Cheat Engine (or something else the intrusive game also looks for) is being detected.  Consider it confirmation that you need to take further steps in making your methods undetected, such as either compiling your own custom version of CE using a program like Lazarus... or using a program like x64dbg and figuring out the right launch method to disable the game's BS...  Sites dedicated to "cheats" also have people posting stuff about this a lot more and in some cases, such as UC, people even post their own versions of undetected CE.  Anybody that ends up being a supporter of my intergender MvF project automatically gets set up with a working version of CE since it's required to run the advanced features of the intergender cheat table.  There are a lot of options to become undetected.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a noob question, if so my apologies, but what is the primary difference between your MvF cheat, and the PC trainer that KG sells? You mention you don't change the byte that controls the gender, so functionally in game, what difference does that make? Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male? Does it do anything else noticeably different from the PC trainer? What about in game and NPC females?

Thanks for your work, it definitely looks good from what I can tell and I've always hated the gender match restriction, really ruins my fantasy CAWs.

Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male

Things like this are the focus of mine.  Being able to choose anybody and also having the CPU target everybody equally, etc...  For me, each year, my goal is to try and create an environment where intergender matches can happen in a way that feels natural.  There are still some bugs being worked out this year but I'm optimistic that the eventual final version this year will be just as complete as last year's.

I haven't used anybody else's, so I can't really say what's the same or different between my method and any trainers floating around.  Mine is all my own work finding each checkpoint to address 1 by 1.

Disassembly

Posted 1 hour ago

Does that fix the sometimes wonky clothes glitching that happens when you switch a female CAW to a male

Things like this are the focus of mine.  Being able to choose anybody and also having the CPU target everybody equally, etc...  For me, each year, my goal is to try and create an environment where intergender matches can happen in a way that feels natural.  There are still some bugs being worked out this year but I'm optimistic that the eventual final version this year will be just as complete as last year's.

I haven't used anybody else's, so I can't really say what's the same or different between my method and any trainers floating around.  Mine is all my own work finding each checkpoint to address 1 by 1.

Sounds cool. Looking through the thread more, sounds like you've made some good progress over the past year or two. Well I'm a fan of this kind of mod, sent a donation just now. Hopefully you're able to fix some of the aforementioned wonky stuff and whatever else you're working on with it too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone want to try this Gender & WeightClass changer out?  Works for regular Cheat Engine 7.5.  I was able to use this for a long time editing people without a problem.  Just remember to close the game when you're done or you'll get a crash when you try to play a match on regular CE.

Launch the game without CE running.

In the game go to Options > Roster > Edit Roster

Now open CE and connect to the game.  In the cheat table, check the box for the first option in green.  DON'T check any other boxes or you might mess up your roster.

In the game, scroll to somebody whose gender or weight class you want to change.  There is no need to actually select the person.  Just have them be the person you're looking at.  Now in CE you should see both the gender and weight class in the cheat table; you can just double click where it says the gender or weight class' name and a popup box will let you select a new one.  Now that person is done and you can immediately scroll to look at the next person you want to change and you'll notice the values are updating on the cheat table after a few seconds to reflect anybody you look at.  (note: your CE settings Update Interval speed will determine how many seconds it takes for the value to update when you scroll to somebody new)

When you're done going through people to edit, just select somebody to make 1 small edit to (like add an attribute point or something) and then SAVE ALL SETTINGS to make everything you just did permanent.

Gender byte and WeightClass byte PERMA-changer: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t4siwxtndqh69xo/BirdTo2K.CT/file (patch 1.04)

I updated this so now it also has Height.  If you double click the height value on the right and look at the dropdown it will give you an idea of what you might want to change it to with some pre-set options. 

Also upon request I added a Moveset Finder.  From roster edit, if you want to get the starting address of somebody's moveset for any reason, just click on that person and the moveset address shows up in CE.  You can right click it and choose "view this memory region" to go to it in memory viewer.

Just a reminder, for the Gender/Weight/Height all you have to do is hover over somebody in Roster Edit and the values will populate in CE.  If, however, you want to grab their moveset address you have to make sure you click on the person 1 time so you're on the screen that shows their info, THEN the moveset address will populate in CE.

This one should probably work for all patches before patch 1.13: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlyzbok82d8zgh7/BirdsOfChange.CT/file

This one should work for patch 1.13 and possibly later patches too:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/8puymb5v263lwo4/BirdsOfChange+113.CT/file

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2024 at 2:53 PM, Dirty Cheater said:

I updated this so now it also has Height.  If you double click the height value on the right and look at the dropdown it will give you an idea of what you might want to change it to with some pre-set options. 

Also upon request I added a Moveset Finder.  From roster edit, if you want to get the starting address of somebody's moveset for any reason, just click on that person and the moveset address shows up in CE.  You can right click it and choose "view this memory region" to go to it in memory viewer.

Just a reminder, for the Gender/Weight/Height all you have to do is hover over somebody in Roster Edit and the values will populate in CE.  If, however, you want to grab their moveset address you have to make sure you click on the person 1 time so you're on the screen that shows their info, THEN the moveset address will populate in CE.

These scripts should probably work for all patches but there's no guarantee.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlyzbok82d8zgh7/BirdsOfChange.CT/file

After going to the Moveset memory region of a wrestler, what needs to be done to make changes to their moveset? For example Aj Styles Signature, How do I change it?

4 hours ago, Rajesh043 said:

After going to the Moveset memory region of a wrestler, what needs to be done to make changes to their moveset? For example Aj Styles Signature, How do I change it?

That's not necessarily the purpose of the moveset finder.  I only added that upon request for somebody that was doing some more involved work that involved finding the moveset starting points.  I don't think changing actual moves from there in that manner would work, if it's like it was in 2k23, because 2k went out of their way to take time and add multiple "check points" that are always looking at your moveset and will try to corrupt your moveset or revert it when you play a match.  So, since that's how it was in 2k23, I have to assume it's just as bad this year since it's the same devs.  If anyone else is more familiar with the current landscape on this feel free to add.

13 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

That's not necessarily the purpose of the moveset finder.  I only added that upon request for somebody that was doing some more involved work that involved finding the moveset starting points.  I don't think changing actual moves from there in that manner would work, if it's like it was in 2k23, because 2k went out of their way to take time and add multiple "check points" that are always looking at your moveset and will try to corrupt your moveset or revert it when you play a match.  So, since that's how it was in 2k23, I have to assume it's just as bad this year since it's the same devs.  If anyone else is more familiar with the current landscape on this feel free to add.

I've seen some people modifying their moveset of the existing in-game wrestlers. For example adding a super-finisher. Can you help me adding a super finisher to a in-game default wrestler. If possible how can I contact you in discord?

On 4/23/2024 at 5:23 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

These scripts should probably work for all patches but there's no guarantee.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlyzbok82d8zgh7/BirdsOfChange.CT/file

I was able to change my moveset with this tutorial. Explained perfectly! Thank you for your contribution!

2 hours ago, Unruly said:

I was able to change my moveset with this tutorial. Explained perfectly! Thank you for your contribution!

Can you help me change moveset?

3 hours ago, Unruly said:

Just so I'm sure I understand you.  You can for example put the F5 as a running move and later when you're playing matches and next time you load the game, and next time you go into moveset editor in the game, etc....   NONE of those situations are deleting the custom moves and replacing them with generics?  Are you 100% sure on this?  This would be absolutely shocking, and would mean 2k went out of their way to remove the multiple annoying checkpoints they had in 2k23 that were constantly trying to sabotage custom movesets.  If you're 100% sure custom moves are sticking this year, let me know, because then I might be able to convert one of my older moveset editor cheat tables to 2k24!

On 6/7/2024 at 1:22 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

Just so I'm sure I understand you.  You can for example put the F5 as a running move and later when you're playing matches and next time you load the game, and next time you go into moveset editor in the game, etc....   NONE of those situations are deleting the custom moves and replacing them with generics?  Are you 100% sure on this?  This would be absolutely shocking, and would mean 2k went out of their way to remove the multiple annoying checkpoints they had in 2k23 that were constantly trying to sabotage custom movesets.  If you're 100% sure custom moves are sticking this year, let me know, because then I might be able to convert one of my older moveset editor cheat tables to 2k24!

Just now I saw someone in Default Online lobby with a changed Moveset and Attire. I'm pretty sure even in 2k24 the moveset can be changed. I saw it just a few minutes before commenting here. There are two chances: 1. He might have added the wrestler to a new slot with moveset. 2. Modify everything in the existing slot.

Edited by Rajesh043
  • What? 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're hitting the common problem of the game's anti-cheat system detecting Cheat Engine, which leads to crashes. It's a typical issue with games that have strong anti-cheat technologies, especially in new releases like WWE 2K24. If it crashes as soon as you make any changes, or even if it's just running in the background, you might need to tweak how you're using it. Look into custom versions of Cheat Engine that might have better stealth capabilities, or check out forums for any specific patches or settings recommended by the community. Also, don't dismiss understanding the basics of how to operate the Cheat Engine without triggering anti-cheat systems. For example, check out this guide on how to use cheat engine | GH. It has actionable tips for dealing with anti-cheat mechanisms. As Dirty Cheater mentioned, even with an undetected version of Cheat Engine, some game functions are monitored closely enough that any modification might eventually be detected.

Edited by QuentinSalas