Sound Editor - Is it possible to Export a file? (CAN BE DELETED)

pqul161

(Thread can be deleted, I found the solution on an reddit!) (im new here i dont know if i can delete it myself)

Hello!

This has been the first WWE Game where I used the Sound Editor. I've downloaded a Remix from YouTube and used it for my CAW. Now, I want to have the exact same song for 2k24, but the Remix has been deleted from YouTube and I don't have it on my PC anymore, except in WWE2k23. When I go into the Sound Editor and search for the Song I replaced (USA 3), the song name is not standing under "ReplacedSound" anymore. It did before, and the theme still works in game. So, my question: Is there any way to get this exact file, so I can use my Theme Song in 2k24 too?

Sorry if my English is not the best haha

Edited by pqul161
Got the solution from reddit, can get deleted

• pqul161 changed the title to Sound Editor - Is it possible to Export a file? (CAN BE DELETED)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 5:15 PM, pqul161 said:

(Thread can be deleted, I found the solution on an reddit!) (im new here i dont know if i can delete it myself)

Hello!

This has been the first WWE Game where I used the Sound Editor. I've downloaded a Remix from YouTube and used it for my CAW. Now, I want to have the exact same song for 2k24, but the Remix has been deleted from YouTube and I don't have it on my PC anymore, except in WWE2k23. When I go into the Sound Editor and search for the Song I replaced (USA 3), the song name is not standing under "ReplacedSound" anymore. It did before, and the theme still works in game. So, my question: Is there any way to get this exact file, so I can use my Theme Song in 2k24 too?

Sorry if my English is not the best haha

Well, wouldn't it be enough to search for the theme which you have changed, USA 3 in that case?

Edited by TheVisitorX