Help Transferring SAVEDATA

prospector

Hello!

I was banned on one of my Steam/2K accounts for uploading trademarked logos to 2k's website for content creation. Unfortunately, this means that I can't access any of my uploaded content anymore.

The good news is that I have another Steam account with which I share my Steam library that I was able to link a new 2K account to my other Steam account.

Now, locally stored on my computer is my old SAVEDATA files, is there anyway I can transfer my old SAVEDATA with all of my old wrestlers/arenas/etc. to my new Steam account? I've tried overwriting the files on the new account, however, it just corrupts it. I assume this has something to do with the SteamID's associated to the data, but if anyone has any tips, just let me know.

Thanks!