Question about adding textures from 2k19 to 2k23?????

amazing-maze

So, I was able to get my 2k19 Goldberg into 2k23 successfully. It was hell as usual, but we got it done......But for some reason, the textures won't change. Could it be the model itself to use as a copy drone for 2k19??? The model made it over, but the textures seem to have not. 

As you can see here in my 2k19 version, smoother skin & no tattoos under the arms.......

KtAYY3Bm.png 

And when i transferred the model over to 2k23 as you can see, it looks my textures did not get crossed over. It's still using the 2k23 textures. I'm sure, well, not sure really, but I'm sure that  I'm using the program X-trovert the right way. I took all the textures out from the 2k23 old man goldberg model, but it still seems to be there. Is there another source or file that could be holding onto the original textures???? Thanks

ipPRb7Wm.jpg   4GuPoj5m.jpg

Posted (edited)

well it seems i got the head textures to work so far. God knows why the body texture didnt make it.......

0HXMDzQm.png

Edited by amazing-maze