Game wont launch

Elcapodastre

well, hello guys i just bought recently wwe 2k23 and it worked pretty well. i wanted to mod the game by adding cm punk so i downloaded the character and tried to add it to the game with cake tool and the modinjector 2023. Every thing went well but now when i launch the game im always redirected to a 2k website for launching issues and the game wont launch. 

I dont really know what to do because it was pretty much the same on wwe 2k22 and it worked well.

If someone can help me resolve the issue i would be thankfull.

Thanks 

Yeah, 2k added a bunch of garbage coding that self-crashes the game any chance it gets if you try to do anything fun like add mods or use Cheat Engine.  The guys that release the mod tools have come up with some sort of solution which I believe comes in the form of a free launcher you need to launch the game from now and your mods should all be fine.  I don't use mods myself since I am more of a Cheat Engine guy, so I'm not sure of the exact link to go to, but if you go track down the guys that release the modding tools you will surely find their new launcher which is said to work perfectly by other modders.

Edited by Dirty Cheater