WWE 2K22 THEMES PORTED TO WWE 2K23 mod.

BlindedByTheGrace

This mod adds the themes for removed WWE2K22 superstars to
the WWE2K23 Create entrance music theme selection list.

The themes do not replace any in the game as they have their unique ID's which the developers did
not remove
from the musiclist file. See the pdf included for the list of themes.

HOWTO INSTALL.
1.Backup the music.pck file in the WWE2K23\Sound folder.

2. Place the music_9.pck and music.pck from this mod into your WWE2K23\sound folder.

3. Place the audio folder from this pack (inside the _mods folder ) into your mods  folder.
(If you are using the ported commentary mod, it will not be affected.)

4. Bake your mods folder and go into the create entrance.

Browse through the list of themes.

There is a pdf with the list of  themes included with the mod.
ENJOY.

If there are any issues , do let me know.
Credit to @Haruto for his initial findings and tests using the 2k22 music files.

version 1.2 adds a few more themes. Check out the list included and the xml file with the ID's for each theme in the music_9.pck file

DOWNLOAD.  https://mega.nz/file/4UoRGRrb#8XoP6r_lHtMva69Jgul0NeS2oYt3l6RRG7PCLDHhUqo

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

Hey a  little issuse for  Menu 'Theme songs are Playing Short'& faded , its not a  major issue but u can fix it   (  MusicList ) file next time

• Like 1

@Skeemo, Ill look into it. Its probably because I made them selectable in create entrance. I will probably have to take them out to fix the issue if necessary.

Unsure if this is a problem on my end, But, I noticed when I have this mod installed, the actual commentary goes dead silent and they don't say anything.

Edited by FluffBear2022

@FluffBear2022 what version of caketools are you using and what index ID is used when baking the folder?

@Skeemo can you try redownloading the mod? The issue with the menu themes should be fixed.

@Skeemo you didnt mention there were issues with the commentary. I have replaced the mod with the previous version 1.2. Can you try downloading and see if it works.

@FluffBear2022  Can you try redownloading the  zip I have uploaded? 

I'm not experiencing any issues with the commentary .  I believe its something to do with caketools when baking the folder.

@BlindedByTheGracehey man, I redownloaded the zip you uploaded. I booted it up and I'm still experiencing the same issue. I have tried everything under the sun to try and get it to work. But whatever reason, the commentary remains disabled when I install the mod. Very weird. Sorry for being such an inconvenience ahaha

@FluffBear2022 can you conform you are on v 1.18 of the game? I will probably need some more info like what index no you use when baking , maybe 51-59 or 61-69.

@FluffBear2022 can you conform you are on v 1.18 of the game? I will probably need some more info like what index no you use when baking , maybe 51-59 or 61-69.

i was re- download few hours a go , buddy we have major issue ' no commentry for matches, please check again try to fix it  (i have wwe2k23 Steam 1.18 latest ver)

We are appreciate done for ur hard work !  thanks man

• Like 1

@BlindedByTheGraceI can confirm I am on V.18 of the game. Using Caketools 1.03. I only bake at 51. Only other mods I have installed are some character mods and the recently updated Character Placeholder/GFX Placeholder Mods done by you which I installed before this mod. If you need any more information, let me know!

Edited by FluffBear2022

@FluffBear2022@Skeemo, can you remove the bnkpckdata file inside the Audio\Generated folder, rebake and test to see if the commentary works ? 

@FluffBear2022@Skeemo if the commentary works after removing the file which should happen but the added themes will not play, can you try placing this bnkpck file in the Audio\Generated folder then test to see if the ported themes play and the commentary works?  https://mega.nz/file/8d5WwYhb#GGb76ANLIMka206VSPtGooX1j7xSbLgrhn_pDvPCazE

@Hey Yo There isn't any for removed call names as the developers cleaned up all the reference WWEISE data for all 2k22 ring announcer  names and assigned new ID's for all call names in 2k23 including those for the base game superstars. Its only the themes and commentary from removed  2k22 superstars which can be used in WWE 2K23.

• 4 weeks later...