Anybody know? Entrance attire as in-ring attire? Any easy bypass?

Dirty Cheater

Has anyone found any workaround to use entrance attire as in-ring attire? Like how when you have certain jackets, etc, that get removed by the game for in-ring. Any easy bypass for that?  I could swear I heard/saw something about it before, but now I can't find it.  Any help?  (I'm trying to hold onto hope that it won't require its own cheat table lol)

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Funny thing about entrance-exclusive pieces, they also can apply to manager attires. So, there's a glitch from old WWE 2k games that involved changing the alternate attire type from Superstar to Manager, making a manager attire for in-ring action with those exclusive pieces, after you've set it to manager, and then re-setting the attire to superstar. I haven't done it since 2k19, though, since I've had no real need to, so I don't know if it still works in 2k23. And it only applies to attire 2 when you make a custom attire for a superstar or use a CAW. The following video demonstrates this glitch in 2k22.

• Thanks 1