WWE SvR 2011 PRE-MODDED Xbox 360 ( +Download Link )

Kroni671

Hi everyone today Im gonna release this little project because Im impatient to wait the project of Yumboy11 and I did all of my possible on modding knowlege and that gives it. If someone can do better than me to improve this little project its can be cool for exemple replacing selection picture and renders because I don't know how to do It. I Enabled All NPCs and added some custom Tag Team and modified all 2 genders to male for replacing more Superstars than divas because adding superstars on the dlc tab take too much time than replacing them. So like I said before Its can be cool if someone take this modded game to do better then i did maybe can It may look like Wrestling Legends but SvR 2011 version ? I think its can be Incredible if some " advanced " modders liitle better than me put little work on It can be something extraordinary,

Thanks for your understanding

Best regards.

The list of replaced Superstars :

ANDRE THE GIANT
BIG DADDY V
BOOKER T
BROCK LESNAR
CHRIS BENOIT
DOINK THE CLOWN
EARTHQUAKE
EDDIE GUERRERO
GOLDBERG
HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN
HULK HOGAN
JEFF HARDY
KURT ANGLE
MANKIND
MICK FOLEY
RIC FLAIR
SCOTT HALL
SHANE McMAHON
THE BOOGEYMAN
THE GREAT KHALI
THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
UMAGA
VADER
YOKOZUNA

I Forgot with wich superstars I replaced sorry.

And all unlocked NPCS.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION IS IN THE DOWNLOADED FILE.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ju7j4gldiy8s2y/M+O+D+D+E+D++SvR+2011++M+O+D+D+E+D.zip/file

Edited by Kroni671
  • Like 1

Good start but why you replace the characters you can add them under the DLC tab 

And I already send you the tutorial to changer the renders and the selection mini image

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was a good first attempt. They just need renders or change there names to who they are. This is who I found in the superstars that you replaced.  Jeff and the others I guess replaced some of the divas. Like Jeff is Alicia for example. If someone could do renders or change the names that would be great.

zack- jbl
yoshi- hogan
vance- hollywood hogan
tyson- khali
terry- goldberg
shelton- eddie
primo- beniot
mike- brock
jyg- booker
superfly-boogeyman
jake- big daddy v
David Hart- Andre