Wrestleminus help

BillyD

Hello, I am trying to edit misc01_start.pac with Wrestleminus but I keep getting unhandled exception when trying to edit the arena or attire strings when I press "Show View" or "Attire View". Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

• Like 1

@BillyD Hi, the best way to work with Cae_Items is to use Pac Editor to extract the line you want to edit in WrestleMINUS. This is the only way to avoid errors.

In addition, first load your Stringfile into WrestleMINUS, then drag the file extracted from the Cae_Item into WrestleMINUS so that you can edit it easily.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for the reply. It ended up working finally a couple days ago. I reinstalled the latest net framework and I moved misc01_start to a different location and that time wrestleminus read it fine and now it reads it and the attire file just fine even from the original locations. But thanks for the suggestion I'll keep it in mind.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for the reply. It ended up working finally a couple days ago. I reinstalled the latest net framework and I moved misc01_start to a different location and that time wrestleminus read it fine and now it reads it and the attire file just fine even from the original locations. But thanks for the suggestion I'll keep it in mind.

@BillyD Don't worry, what you can also do is make a copy on your desktop, for example, of the files in their specific folders for editing or modifications only. This allows you to keep backups of the originals on another hard drive if they don't work.

In any case, it's good that everything's working, so if you need anything, don't hesitate.

• Like 1

Thanks! Actually I do have another question if you can help. I would like to change the menu music in 2k19 and I read that sound editor should have an option in Tools to apply a mod menu patch something like that but I don't see it. It only has Audio-Player, Sound-Converter and TTS-Generator.

Edited by BillyD
  • Like 1

@BillyD Hi dude,

Hi, if you want to make your music injections work in the menu, you need to apply the "MenuMusic Patcher" (Just link the game folder and save), which you'll find in the "Tools" tab. Personally I've installed Sound Editor V1.2.0.0. I think it's the last one, I haven't checked yet.

Finally, in Sound Editor, open the file : game_mode_m.pck, to find the menu music.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had similar problem.. 

When i try change anything inside the file with Wminus and save  i got this error https://ibb.co/cQzG7Xh 

It not happening if i do with strings or similar. I tried most all..

• Like 1

@talon There's one way to edit .pac file with WrestleMINUS.

First of all, do a save of your file in another folder. the Assetconv_p30. And use this one for edition.

Second step ; open this file with Pac Editor (Pac_GUI), and extract the 9E50420460C2C5BC.vnum.

Step three, open WrestleMINUS, your Stringfile copy to load your game stringsheet country, and open 9E50420460C2C5BC.vnum in WrestleMINUS. Once the file has been edited, reinject the original sound file with PacEditor and put it back into the game. Make a backup of the original so you don't lose anything.

Hope it can help.

Thanks..too bad i already tried it but had same error... 

@talon Hi, me too.

I think the last version of WrestleMINUS, no longer allows us to edit the file in this way. This must be done via HxD directly.

• 2 weeks later...