Is there any way to save pogo/moveset without having to "save all settings" in the edit superstars tab?

wannabeeeee

Whenever I try to install a superstar, I get stuck at the pofo and moveset part... The game crashes when I try to open edit superstar or edit teams (edit teams used to work fine but yesterday it also started crashing).. And I'm wondering is there any other option to save the pofo and moveset without having to use those two options? If not what should I do?

Please note that I did manage to successfully install cm Punk without the edit superstar option but I can't remember what exactly I did that made him show up... So I know there's got to be an other option besides edit superstar. 

• Like 1

I had save issues when I had too many image files in my save. Try deleting any custom images you do not use and see if that allows you to save again

• 3 weeks later...

@wannabeeeee I've been having the same problem for a few days now... particularly with Moustache Mountain's Tag Team entrance. I know it's not the mods, because the solo entrances port work fine and can be edited in game. Only the Tag Team edition doesn't work.

If I find a way to make it work again I'll come back and leave a comment here.