Does anyone think the AEW game is worth getting either for playability/fun value, OR even just for creating cheats on it?

Dirty Cheater

Anyone have the game?  Are you enjoying it?  Is it something that's worth the money?  Are there any cheats that would be fun to get/create for it?  Any and all feedback appreciated.  So far I'm leaning toward not getting the game, but still considering it in the back of my mind if there's enough reason to.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Playing it for a few days. Main limitation is that non-CAW character skills are set in stone. If I could, for example, unlock more finisher slots for Hikaru Shida, I would be able to give her Adam Cole's The Boom, a shining wizard to the back of the head she used to do a lot, right now she got only 2 slots and this move isn't available anywhere else. Or if we could add springboard attacks to wrestlers that don't have them etc.; it would be also nice to get attires and colors to change, only a few characters have those. I think there's a golden attire unlockable but I only have it on Ruby Soho for some reason.

Do note, that it uses EOA Easy Anti-Cheat. I have NO idea how this thing works outside of slowing down game loading and periodic lag spikes during character select, but the title kinda speaks for itself.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Does anyone think the AEW game is worth getting either for playability/fun value, OR even just for creating cheats on it?