I have MANY new matches and enhancements ready for people to try before they go public!

Dirty Cheater

Aloha! 

Lots of new stuff ready for people to try out early before they go public!  See this post for details on what's available to try out:

Click here for details

(older edit) Well apparently editing a thread makes the poll and its history vanish.......  Alrighty then lol..................  So I guess now this can be the thread for when testing spots are open for the new upcoming cheats that had been popular on the poll.  See my most recent replies in this thread for updates on that and to get early access and test out some of the new upcoming cheats!

Hey all!  I'm thinking about releasing more cheat tables but I'm curious what would be the most in demand.  Please check the box(es) for any cheat(s) you'd find valuable and would appreciate being able to use.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• 3 weeks later...

So far with 5 people having voted overall, the item in the lead is:  "War Games NON-team mode, elimination: The typical War Games timer and no pins until everyone is in the ring, but it's every man/woman for themself!"  This is definitely a fun one to play, and I think you guys will enjoy it!  In the coming days or weeks (as soon as my schedule allows) I'll work on making that option into a simpler script with proper instructions so it's (hopefully) easy for anyone to just grab and have some fun with.  On a side note, just a random observation, I'm actually quite shocked the bottom two items in the list got ZERO votes!  I would have thought more people were interested in those, so I'm glad I put this poll up to help me determine what to do first.

But yeah, poll is still open!  So, anyone else who sees this, please feel free to keep voting, as I will keep this poll open as long as the forums allow it.  As other items get more votes, I'll also work on getting some of those made into easier user friendly scripts (converted from my more complicated, private cheat tables that I use myself).

Thanks for the votes!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to see this poll has started to gain some more attention as we're (at the time of this reply) up to 9 people that have voted!  I'm giving this a bump so more people see it and vote because later this month as time permits, I will be working on the most requested options first!

Try to figure out why Rikishi's belly is jiggling but Rhea's thighs are not. Swapping their models around actually makes women jiggle, as the jiggly bones are all made, just disabled on female slots, much like bleeding is...

Try to figure out why Rikishi's belly is jiggling but Rhea's thighs are not. Swapping their models around actually makes women jiggle, as the jiggly bones are all made, just disabled on female slots, much like bleeding is...

I have never been able to find examples in-game of the difference.  Did a match with Rikishi vs Rhea and swapped them both around and I see no difference.  When EXACTLY is a situation where the difference would be absolutely 100% obvious to the naked eye?  Walking around, running, striking, etc... none of that looks different to me.  I'd need to have something I can instantly do that would be obvious, and then change some coding, and do it again, etc... 

Try highlight reel, zoom in, and move the speed with R2/L2... Men jiggle so much it's distracting... Did you open the link I sent you to PM? It had Tiffany to the Rock's slot I think.

Not all male characters jiggle everywhere but even Edge has his thighs move when you fast-forward, roll-back etc. Replay of any action, moving, strikes, doesn't matter.

The early EARLY version of the War Games non-team mode mentioned in the poll (most voted option) is ready for testing!

Who wants to test it?  Be warned:  It's currently highly unstable on some systems and DOES crash the game for some people so far.  It's a work in progress.  If you want to test it, you'll need to be ok with the fact that it might crash the game when you try to load the match, but if you get past the loading screen it seems to work.

Anyone who wants to test it will need to set some very specific settings in their CE debugger settings to minimize the chance of crash/error. 

You also need to be willing to perform the exact tests I ask you to, and give me full feedback and descriptions of what's happening at each phase I ask about.

If you want to be a tester for this match, click here to send me a private message and let me know the following in your first message:
1)   Tell me if you already know where to find your CE debugger settings.  If you don't, I'll give directions.
2)  If you know where the debugger settings page is, make sure you include a screenshot of the entire page for me in your first PM so I can tell you which items to change.
3)  Make sure you tell me which version of CE you're currently using.  I highly recommend using the most up to date version for this.
4)  Let me know if your system is Intel or not.  If you're not sure, it's not a huge deal but it may help with troubleshooting.

So far, this match is a LOT of fun!  I'm very excited about this one going public soon!  Who wants to play around with it early and see if it crashes them?  :)

Note:  If it crashes, it's just the game itself that closes.  At that point you'll tell me, and I'll suggest a settings change, and you can try it again.  It won't damage the save file.  As always, though, as with EVERY script or modification to a game, it's always a good idea to have a back up of that save file before trying new things.  Always best to be safe!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to TESTER SPOTS FOR NEW WAR GAMES NON-TEAM MATCH ARE OPEN!!! See my reply in this thread! Poll: What should be the next "cheats" I release to the public?

Did some more testing of the War Games non-team script mentioned in the previous post, and weeded out a lot of the settings conflicts that caused crashes.  Very minimal issues now, but still needs some more testers to play around and have some fun with it to see if they run into issues I have to address before it goes public.  See my previous post just above this one for more info if you're interested!

I have several enhancements/cheats that are in advanced stages of testing and would love to have a few peeps try them out early!  Some of these are including but not limited to:

1. Various War Games customizations (more than what was listed in the original poll).

2. Hotkeys to insta-swap who you're controlling during a match without the need to pause the game.

3. Custom camera angles controlled by hotkeys for virtually ANY view, zoomed in, zoomed out, view from up near the entrance looking down the ramp toward the ring, and even sky view looking straight down, as well as almost anything else you can think of.

4. Elimination Chamber TEAM mode with optional eliminations via KO, first blood, last man standing (aka 10 count to stand back up), and other elimination options.  Possible non-elimination IRON MAN mode also seems possible.

5. Adding Hell In A Cell around the ring for almost any match, including 8 man matches.

6. Super early experimental stages of a very strange and glitchy Double Ring (from War Games) but with no cage, and able to be used in many various matches including Royal Rumble.

7. Custom handicap matches allowing a wider range of options regarding how many people are on a team (some examples:  1 vs 7;  or 2 vs 6;  or 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 1 vs 1;  and many more)

Anybody that wants to try any of these out before they're public, send me a private message on the forums and let me know which one(s) you wish to try.  Also be sure to let me know if you're already experienced with using Cheat Engine or if you're new to using it.  All of these are done using Cheat Engine scripts/tables.  If you don't have a forum account but wish to try these out and help me test them for any bugs, etc... reach me on Discord at the username:  tacogear

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to I have MANY new matches and enhancements ready for people to try before they go public!