Character Placeholder mod for WWE2K23 version 2.8 for patch update 1.20

BlindedByTheGrace

Besides moving a model to another placeholder slot, Is there anyway to change a wrestlers weight? Seeing Jon Moxley as a cruiserweight is cursed ahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

Will the next version unlock ALL alternate attires for everyone, like for example Shayna Baszler's November 2022 attire and stuff like that? It would be awesome honestly.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Character Placeholder mod for WWE2K23 version 2.6 for version 1.16

Thank you for your work!

I've got one problem with this mod.

The new DLC characters do not have an entrance and victory motion assigned to them. If I try to assign them manually, they do not show in the list. Without mods there is no problem. Is there someting I'm doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new in modding, just started reading about it.
I wonder if there is a mod that will make all myrise and mygm original characters playable. Is it difficult? Or is it not possible and only can be downloaded as Caw characters. I would like to use some of them as jobbers and upcoming new stars maybe in my universe mod without replaceing any of my own caws.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Character Placeholder mod for WWE2K23 version 2.7 for version 1.18

(version 2.7 for version 1.18) superb work man!  but few issuse for me please check again ,   Seth rollins & romans  Attires are not working  maybe i was set by wrong parth .

Superstars we need a more Attires  like ----- John Cena , RVD ,Becky  Lynch ,Shayna Baszler, nakamura, Bianca ,& The Rock ......

On 6/14/2023 at 1:49 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

This mod will allow you place character mods in unused slots without replacing. There is a selection of 80 Unused slots with character placeholder names assigned 

which you can change using the Sdb editor.

You will need Cake tools for 2k23 to use this mod.

https://mega.nz/file/tA5QCRoC#szfJ7W29sCv91DWp62Bu98qP5knwavyddYXTZ_0B3b0   Updated for WWE 2K23 VERSION 1.18

Hello, ive put _mods Folder succesfully in and installed 2 Modded Charakters but the Game Crashes every time in the loading Screen. 

I have baked the completley Mod Folder in 51. Is that wrong ? What i have to do ? 

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Character Placeholder mod for WWE2K23 version 2.8 for patch update 1.19
  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Character Placeholder mod for WWE2K23 version 2.8 for patch update 1.20

I can't get this to work. I downloaded Mercedes Mone from JoeMashups, followed your instructions, baked the mods folder with all the placeholder folders included but I can't see any additional superstar in game. It's like vanilla

Okay I'm seriously confused now. Once again I cleared my WWE 2K23 from all the mods, the only thing I added was the placeholder mod, added Mercedes Mone and Mandy Rose, baked to 61 this time and it worked. So I thought that was the problem, I needed to bake it to 61. So I added the other mods baked in different files (all from 51 to 56). And it stopped working!!!

So I thought that there must be some conflicts and added only other characters, and it still didn't work. So I did again what I did in the beginning to get it working. Cleared from all the mods and baked only the placeholder mod as 61. And it still doesn't work!!!!! It was working 20 minutes ago!

Hi. Little help needed. I tried a “The Fiend” mod which came by default as a Commander Azeez sub. It works no issue.

Now I got placeholder mod for 1.20 so I tried to convert him to The Fiend placeholder slot. Two problems:

1) the slot appears as Female in character selection

2) game freeze while loading the match in the vs screen. 

For point 1, my dubt is that’s because the slot is female by default in the game (checked with meta) so maybe my savefile done before the Placeholder mod load him as female (?) Which is the best way to change gender, Cheat Engine?

Point 2, I’m sure I changed ID code in each of the Fiend’s mod original files, I gave him a moveset/entrance/victory in game, and I even tried to start match without entrance but no way. Anything else I should consider I’m missing?

Thanks

Edited by Shiryo

@YMK PC, The Zelina Vega 21 slot is not a placeholder. The ID is 859 and the array of bytes is 5F 03 8E 02 FA 02 and 5F 03 01 00 FA 02 if searching for the pofo data in cheatengine.