WWE 2K23 GRAPHICS PLACEHOLDER MOD VERSION 3 UPDATED FOR VERSION 1.18

BlindedByTheGrace

This mod contains a set of modded files which enable you to add custom gfx for your mods without replacing the gfx for base game characters.

There are 112 unused gfx slots enabled in addition to entrance \victory motions not listed in the game listed for selection in the CAE menu.

Each slot is assigned a placeholder name which will enable you to select them  in the Create Entrance menu

Please read the guide and the screenshot image showing the list of placeholder slots and hidden entrances now listed.

You will need cake tools for 2k23 to use this mod 

DOWNLOAD LINK  https://mega.nz/file/AA5jRRYI#ltV0aHzKaOQEmIRhVySG7qeMxUhHH2t4i6uTTkF86cA VERSION 3 . Updated for WWE 2K23 VERSION 1.18

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 3

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K23 GRAPHICS PLACEHOLDER MOD VERSION 3 UPDATED FOR VERSION 1.16
  • 2 weeks later...

First time trying to use this, does the update from 1.16 to 1.17 require an update to a mod for it to be used at all?  Followed the instructions to the letter and no go, but could've made a mistake, but none of the unlocked GFXs (Sasha, Demon Balor) etc. show up either so trying to determine if it's a mistake on my end or if the mod itself needs an update.

• 3 weeks later...

question how to get these animation to trigger in game even when i set it to the undisputed era motion
they still do the hurt business motion, unless its a team match with two managers
and nothing i do triggers the 4 man victory when ever its a 4 person victory they do some ginyu force like pose
and tag with 2 managers do a 2 person animation for the victory

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K23 GRAPHICS PLACEHOLDER MOD VERSION 3 UPDATED FOR VERSION 1.18

@jdoggokussj2, ensure that all the files and folders for this mod are copied over. The cutscenecastdata file in the Cutscene\ListData folder is what enables the game load the selected 4 man entrance. 

Sadly the 4 man victory motions do not work just by setting them in the menu. 

The only way they work is only if the team is set as one of the default teams in the game which means the data for the team /stable has to be written into another file which the game reads when the teams are reset in the menu.

okay thanks for the info is it possible to have a custom made team (with caws) made into a default team to trigger the victory?

Edited by jdoggokussj2
  • Like 1

HELP! How do you go on naming the SS folders? For example, if I use LOGO 1 for SS files, do I name the folder as 460_LOGO_1? Trons and hidden GFX are working but SS isn't.

Edit: Never mind, I got it. I'm supposed to name it 460_Superstar as written in the Information txt. lol

Edited by rueyerboat

@jdoggokussj2it's possible but you'll first need to know the ID for each CAW as these ID's have to be entered into a modified defaultstable and cutscenecastdata  file I will provide over the weekend which will have the UE team set as one of the default teams. The teams will have to be reset to use it, but the 4 man victory will work with it when playing a 8 man tag,  tag match with 2 managers or singles match with 3 managers.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having issues with this. In my Movies/SS folder I have "475_Superstar" with the Apron, Banner, Barricade and Stage_ThunderDomeNXT inside. However, they are not showing up in game. I am on Version 1.21. Is anyone able to help me figure this out? 

Awesome work, bro. But for some reason the mod glitches the pyro and stops it from working in create an Entrance but works in matches. I guess It's something in the EntranceListData.jsfb. I hope you can fix it, I really appreciate your work.

• 3 months later...

its weird when i try to launch the game with this mod it wont launch im still on 1.20 this was working yesterday

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Any plans on making a version of this mod for 2K24? 

Edited by rueyerboat