Banshee Mods & Ports: Sami Zayn, Lita, Braun Strowman, Dakota, Bate, Indi, Bron, Jey, Gunther, Imperium, Fiend, Dijak, Solo & More

Banshee

Hey there, it's Banshee. I will be periodically posting my WWE 2K23 mods in this thread.

This thread has various sections: Characters / Ports / TBA / TBA.  Navigate to what you need.

The mods come in reverse chronological order - the topmost mod is the most recent.

All mods here are made by me, therefore reusing them is only possible by asking me personally and crediting me.

Twitter: Banshee

Patreon: Banshee (Pricing and plans TBA)

Mod installation tutorial: PWM Wiki

Enjoy! 💖

CHARACTERS:

Sami Zayn - Royal Rumble '24

Z6faz7K.jpeg

DOWNLOAD ▶

New hair, sculpted beard, new entrance shirt and bottoms textures.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lita - RAW '04

oi1wbV2.jpeg

DOWNLOAD ▶

This is a fix for Lita's default attire in the game, since it is very inaccurate and 2K doesn't have the rights to the logos on her gear.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Braun Strowman - RAW '23

9e78YVR.jpg

C7jnP0V.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Added entrance shirt, nose ring piercing, and Superman tattoo.

Tyler Bate - NXT '23

3zVIbzZ.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

Indi Hartwell - RAW '23

LgXTfi7.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bron Breakker - NXT No Mercy '23

zWrWztT.jpg

Nn4zPiP.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Bron Breakker's NXT No Mercy '23 attire. Beard and title animations enabled, no clipping, no goofy wolf entrance attire. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jey Uso - "Main Event" Jey Uso '23

76tWFp9.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Issue with the shoes fixed. Title fix applied. Download again if you downloaded before the fix.

Goldberg - SummerSlam '21

F8Sb6fl.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Gunther - RAW '23

xOqD03l.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Imperium - RAW '23

IjuoNkH.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Both Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci are included, as well as their entrance jackets.

The Fiend - RAW '20

UHmQUne.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Entrance jacket included.

Baron Corbin - Lone Wolf '23

nP3VXll.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Entrance jacket and render included.

Dijak - NXT '23

3xvDeuY.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

JD McDonagh - RAW '23

t7mVgIP.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Quick update for JD McDonagh: more accurate hair color and updated RAW '23 attire. No clipping whatsoever, didn't replace or re-export anything.

Mustafa Ali - Hell In A Cell '22 (Default Attire Fix)

5VlosSa.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

This is just a fix for his default attire, added the Chicago flag elements on his tights and gave him his "Chi Ali" shirt.

Bron Breakker - NXT New Year's Evil '23

b8hbAZ8.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Solo Sikoa - The Bloodline '23

eFGKlBn.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶ 

Resculpted the body to make it more accurate to his current look, and added kneepads and tapes.

PORTS:

Dakota Kai - NXT '20 
WWE 2K22 to WWE 2K23 Port

INoAX7v.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

1 of 1 port from WWE 2K22, except the added wristband, for attire accuracy. Render included.

Edited by Banshee
New mod

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Solo Sikoa (Bloodline), Bron Breakker (NYE '22), Mustafa Ali fix released!
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 6:39 PM, Andy said:

I cant see your screenshots and a switched ad blocker off same.

Thanks for letting me know. Fixed!

• Like 1

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Baron Corbin (Lone Wolf), Dijak, JD McDonagh, Solo Sikoa (Bloodline), Bron Breakker (NYE '22), Mustafa Ali fix released!
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Gunther, Imperium, The Fiend, Baron Corbin, Dijak, Solo & More
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Gunther, Imperium, The Fiend, Goldberg, Baron Corbin, Dijak, Solo & More
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Fiend is in the Game but is totally Black. I put everything in the _mods Folder and use Caketools to baked it. He is in the Game but only a Black Character. :(

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee: "Main Event" Jey Uso, Gunther, Imperium, The Fiend, Goldberg, Baron Corbin, Dijak, Solo & More
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Bron Breakker, "Main Event" Jey Uso, Gunther, Imperium, The Fiend, Goldberg, Baron Corbin, Dijak, Solo & More
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee: Tyler Bate, Indi, Bron Breakker, Jey Uso, Gunther, Imperium, The Fiend, Baron Corbin, Dijak, Solo & More
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods & Ports: Braun Strowman, Dakota, Bate, Indi, Bron, Jey, Gunther, Imperium, Fiend, Dijak, Solo & More
  • 1 month later...

Love your work, Banshee. I use pretty much all of your models.

However, I'd like to report a model glitch for the neck area of Giovanni Vinci's jacket that he wears during the entrance.

The top of the zipper protrudes outwards and looks quite strange on the jacket. Would really appreciate a fix if you get the chance. 

@TheHermit84Hi, thanks for your support. I have not noticed any issues of the sort when it comes to Giovanni, but I want to tell you that I don't really provide support for my older mods, unless they're completely broken. You could try to resculpt the jacket in Blender.

Edited by Banshee

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods & Ports: Sami Zayn, Lita, Braun Strowman, Dakota, Bate, Indi, Bron, Jey, Gunther, Imperium, Fiend, Dijak, Solo & More

Sami Zayn - Royal Rumbe '24 out now!

PS: If you got an issue where there's hair stuck in the middle of the ring, download the mod again, it's fixed.

Z6faz7K.jpeg

Edited by Banshee