FPS 60 Entrances&Everywhere for 1.22 + Custom Match Rules + Rumble Timer Control (for patch 1.22) / And 1.20 has even more: Custom Camera Angles. Also: Anti-NoSell, Long/Infinite breakouts+post DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc) and MORE

Dirty Cheater

OH HELL YEEEEEAH!  IT'S HERE!!!!  See the first post for MASSIVE update to this script!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 2

Anyone using this cheat table, if you run into any issues, please send me a PM or reply here so I can look into it.  The "experimental" options of course will likely have some issues, but yes, I still would like your feedback on them as I strive to improve the table further!

Thanks all!  I'm happy to confirm the NEXT update to this cheat table will also include the Total Camera Angles Control hotkey script that is currently only available via special request over on my tester thread (see link in my sig if you want to check that stuff out early).  You'll be able to tap hotkeys to gently move the view in any direction until it remains where you want it, and it will still have the automatic "smart" tracking to keep all the action within view so you don't need to manually follow the action around after setting a custom viewpoint!  This will allow for views where the entrance ramp is seen in the background behind the ring (a favorite for some people from older games) and all sorts of various sky views, as well as views from out in the crowd where you'll see fans' heads and arms in your view so it feels like you're sitting in the crowd with them!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Tons of custom in-game options! (Just added: Custom Camera Angles!!!) Anti-NoSell, Custom Match Rules, Custom HP, Super long breakouts & post-DQ attacks, Rumble entry control, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc), Fighting stance control, and MORE!

As promised, the new Camera Control script has been added to this cheat table with the 1.18 update!  Full instructions are found in the "table extras" in the lower right corner of the cheat table while you have it open in Cheat Engine.  Always remember to check there for important notes and instructions.

If you run into any issues with anything on this cheat table, please reply here and be as detailed as possible.

Also on a side note, I released a small stand-alone HEIGHT changer that works for CAWs and Superstars in case anybody wants to try that out.  Here's the link for that one if you want to try it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbebt991e1nyjh2/EZ+Height+Changer+118.CT/file  And as always, instructions in "table extras" again.

• Like 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Tons of custom options (UPDATED FOR 1.19) -- Custom Camera Angles, Rumble entry timer control, Anti-NoSell, Custom Match Rules, Custom HP, Super long breakouts & post-DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc), Fighting stance control, and MORE!
  • Dirty Cheater changed the title to Height Changer + Tons of custom options (UPDATED FOR 1.20) -- Custom Camera Angles, Rumble entry timer control, Anti-NoSell, Custom Match Rules, Custom HP, Super long breakouts & post-DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc)... and MORE!

Updated for 1.20!  Also, I'm thinking about adding some more options to this cheat table in the near future so be sure to check back occasionally even if there isn't a new patch released.

On 10/21/2023 at 12:09 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

Updated for 1.20!  Also, I'm thinking about adding some more options to this cheat table in the near future so be sure to check back occasionally even if there isn't a new patch released.

Hi. Thanks for the hard wrk. I'm using your table to fix height and weight for some in-game superstars and some unlocked unused slots. Shall you please consider making a table to swap gender too? I'd use to change genders of some superstars slot (not caws personally) to be able to insert more correct mods. Thanks! 

Edited by Shiryo17

Thank you for all your hard work creating this.

Could you look into adding vertical-axis movement to the camera script please? The current script alters camera "tilt", but not movement along the vertical plane. For example, it's not possible for the camera to fall below the height of the superstars. I've had limited success trying to add this. Would be great included as part of this mega-script.

Thank you! This has been a huge help as I cannot get Cheat Engine to work with the hidden slots from the placeholder mod. Do you think you'd ever make something to change the class of the superstars (technician, striker, etc) or the actual weight? That would also be insanely helpful.

Where is the fighting class displayed and how would one know if the change is reflected?  I don't remember seeing it on the character select screen but maybe it is?  Do you know which byte of the AOB it is?  I'll look into it.  Never crossed my mind before tho since I never noticed much focus on the class while playing.

Weight changer already exists.  It's in the cheat table.  It's colored in green and is called "Weight Class Changer (character select screen)" and right under that one is where you select the new value for whoever you're looking at.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

@Fecks

Thank you for all your hard work creating this.

Could you look into adding vertical-axis movement to the camera script please? The current script alters camera "tilt", but not movement along the vertical plane. For example, it's not possible for the camera to fall below the height of the superstars. I've had limited success trying to add this. Would be great included as part of this mega-script.

I'm not sure how I missed this earlier but yeah this is something I am aware of and unfortunately with the method this script uses for cameras it seems to be limited to that.  When you go too far down it kind of starts to look up, etc...  instead of dipping below a certain threshold. 

In a previous game, I think maybe it was 2k19, I was able to create a different camera angle script that would be able to be from anywhere but it relied on the angles and effects that the special camera angles in 1 on 1 matches use.  Like when you go to certain spots outside the ring and the view changes and actually looks more 3d with a better depth of field view.  If I can find THAT version of the camera controls and apply them to the standard view, then you'd be able to do what you want.  Some of the angles in the older game were placed very low and looked really cool and in depth. 

Anyway, I will revisit that idea since I was hoping for that full range the first time around anyway.  I just wasn't able to find it in 2k23 this time.  Maybe I'll get lucky tho.  Wish me luck! 

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Edit Match Rules + Height & Weightclass Changer + Tons of custom options(UPDATED FOR 1.20) + Custom Camera Angles and HP. Also: Rumble timer control, Anti-NoSell, Long/Infinite breakouts+post DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc)... and MORE

@americanpsycho138

Thank you! This has been a huge help as I cannot get Cheat Engine to work with the hidden slots from the placeholder mod. Do you think you'd ever make something to change the class of the superstars (technician, striker, etc) or the actual weight? That would also be insanely helpful.

Great news!  I created some extra options in my private cheat table that include your suggestion about the fighting style.  In my next update to this cheat table, I will add them.  We already have the height and weight changers that you can use right at the character select screen before a match.  Now the fighting style (as well as some other fun, new options) will also be available to change right at the character select screen!  Keep an eye out over the next week or so for that update here.  Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

2 out of 3 match is not working or i am applying settings wrong

please make a guide how it works like u explain special rumble match i am on 1.20 update

2 out of 3 match is not working or i am applying settings wrong

please make a guide how it works like u explain special rumble match i am on 1.20 update

I think it's working but I will double check it this week when I get back to my stuff and start getting caught up on everything.  If it's broken I will fix it ASAP.

Try setting the number to the number of total falls required to win.  For example a value of 3 = 3 out of 5 falls.

If it doesn't seem to work when you set the value during a match, try restarting the match after you set the value you want. 

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

i think i found mistake 2 out 3 and 2nd elimination option both have same address when i change value of 2out3 to any # 2nd elimination option value automatic changes both have same address "7FF6D8D829D5" . 

Try changing the address of the 2 out of 3 falls by double clicking the address and just change the ending D5 to a C5 and let me know if that works

• Like 1

Hi, I'm having issues with the weight class changer as of 1.20. The table should work but I get an error in Cheat Engine, seen below.

xtchPeV.png

I am doing everything right as per the instructions, I am not new to Cheat Engine, and I have managed to change height correctly. I am unsure how to get this working, please let me know if this is just a skill issue or not. Thank you.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Custom Match Rules + Rumble Timer Control (for patch 1.22)...... And for those on patch 1.20, even MORE options: Custom Camera Angles and HP. Also: Anti-NoSell, Long/Infinite breakouts+post DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc)... and MORE
  • 1 month later...