FPS 60 Entrances&Everywhere for 1.22 + Custom Match Rules + Rumble Timer Control (for patch 1.22) / And 1.20 has even more: Custom Camera Angles. Also: Anti-NoSell, Long/Infinite breakouts+post DQ attacks, ANY number falls (ex: 3 out of 5, etc) and MORE

Dirty Cheater

Edit March 7th: If you already downloaded the 1.22 60FPS but the second option refused to click because it had a ?? in the value column, please go re-download from the link in this thread to get the fixed copy!

March 6th:  Good news my peeps, I just added that muhfuggin 60FPS control to the 1.22 cheat table!  Oooooh yeah!  Grab it now and you'll see TWO options right near the top for FPS.  Simply follow the steps or click "table extras" in the lower right corner of CE for exact instructions if by some chance it's confusing at first.  Basically as long as you keep both of those FPS controls checked the game should always be in 60FPS.  This also avoids the common problem of SUPER FAST action during matches after a 60FPS entrance.  Let me know if y'all find any freakin' bugs.

Oh and I didn't forget my 1.20 peeps!  Here's a copy of JUST that option for 1.20 (click here to download it for 1.20) and all you need to do is click the one and only box you see.  You can download this and when you have my existing match rules 1.20 table open already, just go to open this new CT and when it asks if you want to MERGE them, say YES!  And now the FPS box will be added to the bottom of the cheat table for you, which you can save to keep it in there permanently.  Enjoy!

December update for patch 1.22: I had to remove several of the new options I had just recently introduced in the October update because those new options require a more in-depth manner of being programmed on 1.22 so they don't trigger any dangerous malicious coding from 2k in their new exe.  The good news is the original custom rules options ALL seem to work fine without any extra protections or anything!  All you need is to make sure you're running an undetected version of Cheat Engine and you're good to go! 

READ ALL THIS STUFF IN YELLOW IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW HOW TO USE CHEAT ENGINE ON 1.22 ----->  If you don't have, or can't find, or can't compile your own custom version of CE to be undetected, just launch the game through x64dbg after enabling the ScyllaHide plugin.  Make sure in ScyllaHide options you start with the VMProtect profile and then finish clicking all the boxes except the ones in DLL Injection and Special Hooks.  Once everything except those is checked, click Apply then OK.  Once x64dbg is set up with that plugin, click Open File and select the game exe.  Wait a few seconds for it to stop loading and the mouse arrow to return to normal, then go to File-> Detatch.   Now the game will run and you can just use any version of Cheat Engine you have laying around.  Now you'll be all set to run the basic Match Rules Modifier table for 1.22.  Remember, this was all new to me at one point too, so if you are confused you can.......  search on Google  for all the steps required including the plugin steps if you need them; it's all there.    If even with Google's help you can't figure out how to find undetected CE, or find the steps to compile your own undetected CE, or even find the steps to download and use x64dbg as described above... (or if you're just a busy person and don't want to figure it out the long way), you can become a supporter of my MvF Intergender project and I'll help you set up a special version of Cheat Engine over Discord or via remote assistance such as TeamViewer just to make sure all the necessary steps are being done correctly.  If that's the route you'd like to go, my thread for MvF can be found here:  MvF Thread

Match Rules table info

What this copy has:  It will have all the original options like Pins/Submissions toggle, First Blood toggle, DQ toggle, Count-out timer control, 2 out of 3(and higher custom #'s) falls, and toggles for almost all of the other match rules the game offers... It also has the hotkey to attempt a forced breakout during the celebration of a multi-person match.  It also has the Royal Rumble control hotkeys working (the green option 11 in the October update below) but like I said none of the other new additions from that update. 

If I end up converting any of those other more advance features that I had introduced below, they take a lot more work and they'll require extra set up steps and extra tools on your end, also.  This is because they need extra protection from the crashes/attacks as they operate in more dangerous areas of the game's coding.  If anyone needs any of those extra features converted ASAP, contact me 1 on 1 and we can set something up as a custom job as long as you'd be willing to donate something toward it.  Otherwise, feel free to stick to this free version and as time permits I hope to eventually add more things back.

Here is the link for the new 1.22 Match Rules w/60FPS control added: (You obviously need to be using undetected CE, or have launched the game thru x64dbg as described above, to use cheat tables on 1.22)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9i69ro6mildn6lw/Match_Rules_122_w+FPS+60.CT/file

Anything below this line is for 1.20.  You do NOT need to take any of the steps above to launch CE in any special ways if you're sticking to the 1.20 patch like some people have decided to do.  Again, all the features below will work if you're using 1.20 and I will try to improve the 1.20 table even further in the near future because I know a lot of people want to avoid the newer patches.

October 20th update for patch 1.20:  IT'S THE MOTHER LOAD!!!!!   (I also added an optional bonus download link for "CAW and Superstar Height Changer" right under the main download link)

I have completely revamped and improved the previous match rule modifier cheat table!

LIST OF OPTIONS:

1. JUST ADDED:  Total Camera Control!  Use pre-set hotkeys (the numbers at the top of the keyboard) to manually move the camera in any direction to create any view you want!  Full instructions are included in the "table extras" in the lower right corner of the cheat table.

2. Disable All Hotkeys (useful because you WILL want to set up custom hotkeys for some of these options, but don't want them accidentally being triggered if you tab out of the game to work/type on something else!)

3. Anti-NoSell (aka Total stun control)!  Take action against the game's constant "no selling" with several options relating to stunning the CPU way faster, making stuns LAST a lot longer, and instantly unstunning the stunned people via hotkey when needed!

4. Experimental Custom HP!  Set this up BEFORE loading the match.  You'll be able to give everybody much, much, MUCH higher health (or way less, if desired) by entering a value you choose.  It's a little "buggy" depending on what value you set it to, and reportedly may make the energy bars act a little funny when they're down in the red.  Feel free to send me more feedback on this one if you find values that seem to work the best, as well as ones that cause major issues.

5. Weight Class reader and changer during character select screen, with weird bonus weight class that has hyper fast animations for some moves *shrug*

6. Experimental proximity (fight stance) control.  When you push that button that changes how you're standing, it'll remember you wanted that stance (usually, but has some bugs)

7. Much longer time to beat on the opponent after you get DQ'd, and much longer time to beat on them during a breakout attack!

8. Disable the "random" button press for submissions.  Now just rapidly tap one button for submissions & their escapes!

9. Experimental script that may reduce how much the steel steps slide around, hopefully making it less like they're on ice LOL.  Please send me feedback on this one and let me know if it seems to be helping, or doesn't do anything.  I've heard mixed reports on it.

10. Force a postmatch breakout attack after many multi-person matches (not tags though)

11. Total control of ROYAL RUMBLE entrants!  Hotkeys already set up for you to A) Instantly go to the 10 second countdown for next entry, B) Go straight to calling next entry, or C) Freeze the timer!  You also can rapid fire the "next entry" hotkey to bring out small clusters of people like in an AEW battle royal!  *DO NOT check the box to freeze this value; use the hotkeys only for this*

12. Toggle on/off most win conditions DURING matches, such as KO, Last Man Standing, 1st Blood, Submissions on/off, Pinfalls on/off/anywhere, Ring Exit, Tornado Tag, TLC/Ladder Match Briefcase/Championship grab to win, Elimination, and a few more I'm probably forgetting!

13. Toggle 2 out of 3 Falls on/off, but even better, set the required # of wins to ANY number you want!  Want to require 5 falls to win the match instead of just 2?  Do it!

14. Just for fun, an experimental "Everyone starts in the ring for War Games" option if you freeze that value in place BEFORE loading the match, but it's a little buggy and there's usually an extra referee stuck in the ring doing a T pose lol.  Alternatively, if you wait until the match begins and then change the value, it creates a new angled camera view from higher in the sky which includes a better view of the people waiting in the cages.  Very interesting option to mess around with.  Might affect more things I haven't noticed yet, too.  Might cause crashes.  Send me feedback on this one if you play around with it and let me know what is happening so I may possibly improve on it.

Here is a quick rundown of the explanations for how to use the new features.  You will also find a copy of these details in the "Table Extras" which you can click in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine after loading this file.

*** NEWEST OPTION as of 1.18 ***
Total Camera Control!
To activate camera control, click/check the box that says:
"<-Click To Turn On Camera Control (DON'T click the 3 below)"
After you've turned it on, use the existing hotkey setup to move the cameras around during a match.  DO NOT check the other 3 boxes.  Only check the top box.

The already existing hotkeys are the numbers at the top of the keyboard:
Zooming in and out is done with the 1 and 2 keys
Rotating left and right is done with the 3 and 4 keys
Moving up and down to get sky views is 5 and 6 keys

The camera angles are set to move at very tiny adjustments, so just keep tapping (or hold down) the key to keep moving farther in any direction you want.  Using these keys, you can basically place the view anywhere in the entire arena!  If you want to change the hotkeys, right click on the one you want to change and select "Set/Change hotkeys".  If you use a controller, you might be able to set up your controller buttons as hotkeys too (depending on what type of controller it is) which makes it even easier to adjust during a match. If you need help with hotkeys, feel free to contact me.

*NEW OPTION*  RR Entrant Countdown:
Total control over the Royal Rumble entry timer, with hotkeys already created for you.  The hotkeys are currently set up using the number pad (the numbers on the right side of your keyboard) but you can right click and change the hotkeys to anything you want from the dropdown menu.  Currently the hotkeys work as follows:
Numpad 1:  Skip straight to the final 10 second countdown
Numpad 2:  Skip straight to 0 for instant entry
Numpad 3:  Toggles the FREEZE timer option on/off, with built in voice confirmation to let you know if it was turned on or off

If you're looking to have people enter the Rumble in a cluster/group, just hold down the Numpad 2 hotkey (or rapidly press it if you prefer) and assuming there are spots available in the ring (default max 😎 people will keep running out fast!

----

*NEW OPTION*  Proximity Stance Control:
You know how there's a button that changes your stance from standing straight to hunched forward in fighting stance?  Well, if you activate this script the game will attempt to REMEMBER your preference.  For example, if I'm playing as Kane and I want him to stay standing tall all the time instead of hunching forward into a fight stance after every move, this will remember my preference.  WARNING:  Sometimes this has a weird side effect of making it so you automatically run toward your opponent even if you are trying to run away from them.  Once you get used to that, it can become useful for doing a quick "fake" run away into an instant turn toward your opponent to hit them.  To STOP it from doing that and restore normal running directions, push the button that changes your stance (while standing) and it'll go back to normal.

----

*NEW OPTION*  Only need to tap 1 button for submissions & breaks:
Pretty self explanatory.  Disable the need to deal with random button presses to use (and escape) submissions.  It will always be the same button now.

----

*NEW OPTION*  Longer stun duratoins
Now you have three different options for how long you want people to stay stunned once they have their stun bar full.  Only activate ONE at a time.  TIP!!!   There's also a script right under it that you can set up for hotkey use (right click it and select the hotkey set up option) which will instantly UNSTUN everybody that's stunned just in case you end up in a situation where it would be really annoying to sit and wait for people to wake up.  DO NOT check the box for the "unstun the stunned ppl" script.  Instead, set up a hotkey for it.  The current hotkey for this option is the UP ARROW on your keyboard but you can edit it to anything else you want.
There's also a "Stun the CPU with only a few hits" script which you can check and leave turned on if you want the CPU to get their stun bar filled up way faster.

----

*NEW OPTIONS*
1) Much longer attack time after most DQs
2) Much longer attack time during Breakout attacks
Both of these scripts work pretty similarly.  You can put a much longer beat down on the victims during these phases.  Sometimes after several finishers, it might eventually stop.  If you find yourself in a situatoin where the attack NEVER ends, you can just disable (uncheck) the scripts and then a little while later it should eventually end.  If you uncheck the Breakout script and walk up the ramp, that also should end it.  Highly recommended to set up hotkeys for these.  It's ok to set them both to use the exact same hotkey, since they're pretty similar.

----

*NEW OPTIONS*  Enable custom HP (and then manually enter new HP value)
For this one, you have to check the box for "Enable custom HP" and then in the value right under it you should double click the 0 on the right side and type in an HP value.  Keep in mind the base game default was 100, so if you go over 100 it will mean MORE HP than the game normally allows.  It will mean the energy bar stays entirely green for a longer time before you see ANY damage on it.  In my testing, this value can be set very very high (200, 500, and even higher) but keep in mind sometimes a pinfall will still happen depending on your in game settings related to how much damage certain moves/finishers do.  I've seen the CPU get pinned with their whole bar still solid green after being hit with a powerful series of moves, so adjust your in game settings/balance accordingly.

---More options---

Weight Class Changer (character select screen)
Check this script. After you do, the value directly under it will be displayign the CURRENT weight class of whoever you highlight in the normal character select screen before a match.  As you scroll through characters, the weight class instantly updates to reflect that character's current weight class.  If you want to change that character to a new weight class, double click their displayed weight class over on the right side of that line and a dropdown menu appears with all the options to choose from.  After you select the new one, you'll instantly see their new weight class change IN THE GAME on your screen as it's assigned to that character.  If you save your game, it will remember it permanently.
BONUS:  There's some weird extra weight class that I included that for some reason allow HYPER FAST movements for some strikes and moves.  It will display as a blank name (no name) in the game itself when applied to a character. Experiment with it and let me know if you find anything else interesting about it.

v+b hotkey during celebration = BREAKOUT!
Breakouts only work in 1v1 by default so this attempts to fix that!  If you're in a multi person match and win, push the V and B keys together on your keyboard DURING THE CELEBRATION and you'll hear a funny voice from Cheat Engine and the "breakout" option should instantly appear on the screen if you timed it correctly.  You will usually end up being able to attack the most recent elimination in the match while the other defeated participants are kneeling and unable to do anything.  DOES NOT work in tag matches.
Note:  This works with the "Match ID" value by temporarily switching it to 0 (singles) and then reverting back a few seconds later to avoid any glitches.  DO NOT manually change the Match ID unless you know what you're doing.  This feature might not work for all matches, but it definitely makes breakouts available in A LOT more situations than the base game previously allowed!

-----  Next up... match rules!  -----

Most of the match rule modifiers work with a value of 0=off and 1=on, but some of them are more complex.  I have included brief explanations in the descriptions of the ones that require a bit more.  If you can't read the full description, make Cheat Engine wider and/or expand the "description" column in Cheat Engine.

1)  ELIMINATION
This one has THREE values as you can see at the bottom of the table where "elim" appears three times.  I suggest setting up some hotkeys on all three of the "elim" values according to what I wrote in the description.  For example if you want elimination turned on, the top two values get a 1 but the bottom value needs to get a 0 (and vice versa).
Example of the three values if elim is on:
Example of the three values if elim is manually switched off:

2)  LOADING STUFF EARLY: like Cages, Hell In A Cell (HIAC), and other "rules" like over-the-rope elimination, etc...
Some of these need to get frozen to a value of "1" before the match begins to load.  If you set the values to "1" for cages, etc... too late, the cage or whatever else won't appear.

^FYI:  How do you FREEZE a value?  Check the box on the left so it has a red X in it.  Try not to freeze any values when you don't need to.  Only freeze them when necessary as mentioned above.

3)  MID-MATCH MODIFIERS:  like DQ, Submissions, KO, 1st Blood, Eliminations, etc...
If the option DOES NOT require some kind of thing to "load in" early like a cage would need to do, you can toggle these on/off DURING THE MATCH as often as you want!

5)  IRONMAN
Just make sure you remember Ironman has 2 values.  Recommended for hotkey use to make it easier.

6)  2 OUT OF 3 FALLS (or ANY number of falls)
You can actually set ANY number of falls!!!  Want 3 out of 5 falls?  Set the value to 3.  Want 4?  Set value to 4.  And so on...  In my brief testing it seems like any number you enter will be the required amount of "wins" needed to win the match, which is why the default "on" value for this one is 2 instead of 1.  

IMPORTANT!!!
Quick note about which boxes you SHOULD check and which boxes you should NOT check in all Cheat Engine tables:

Anytime you notice something that says <script> over on the right side of it, that means it's a script that you ENABLE or DISABLE by checking or unchecking the box on the left side.  On the other hand, if the item has a number/value over on the right side (and does NOT say the word <script>) then it's a VALUE and not a script.  That means the ONLY time you should check the box on the left is if you're trying to FREEZE that value in place, which only should be done in rare situations where it's specifically necessary as explained in the Table Extras.

The boxes look the same, and both types will have a red X in them after you check them... but remember they are entirely different.

So again, a <script> is something you turn on by checking the box on the left.  You turn it back off by clicking the box again to remove the red X.  
A value is something where you should NOT check the box on the left unless you're trying to freeze that value, which is NOT necessary unless otherwise noted.

Download for 1.20:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fmnzh6peemglz5d/Match_Rules_New_120.CT/file

Optional bonus script:  I released a small stand-alone HEIGHT changer that works for CAWs and Superstars!
In case anybody wants to try that out, here's the link for the height changer which should work for all patches.  If it doesn't work for your current patch, please let me know ASAP: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbebt991e1nyjh2/EZ+Height+Changer+118.CT/file
And as always, the full instructions are found in "table extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine.

=====================================

Older original post about this project:

This is the most recent version of this cheat table. The new feature is the ability to "freeze" the special Rumble match I describe lower in this post so you can make it take even longer until the next person comes out.  As a bonus, if you freeze it right after somebody runs out and their music is still playing, it will keep playing while you fight them!  It'll eventually turn back off later once you decide to unfreeze the Rumble timer with the hotkey again.  THIS IS EXPLAINED MORE IN THE "TABLE EXTRAS" WHICH YOU CAN FIND IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF CHEAT ENGINE AFTER YOU LOAD THIS NEW CHEAT TABLE INTO IT!  If you have questions, feel free to ask.  Enjoy!

The following is for WWE 2k23 1.16... and is a work in progress, so as usual I'd love you guys to test this stuff out like crazy and give me feedback as much as possible to help me improve it! 

This is another table to use with Cheat Engine and once again has very important info in the "Table Extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine so BE SURE to read that in full please!!!

The purpose of this cheat table is to make the game a lot more fun as far as "rules" and when you're allowed to do various things.

For example there is a hotkey that will let you attack someone after the match even if it's a multi-person match like a fatal 4 way or an 8 man.  (doesn't work for tags tho)

Another example is being able to toggle things on/off in real-time during a match, such as DQ or submissions, etc...  More on this in the "Table Extras" notes included in the table.

This also has the ability to create a hybrid "Royal Rumble 8 Man Pin/Submit Elimination match" which is a match you start as a Royal Rumble with 2 participants in the ring but you can leave the ring, and eliminations are by pinfall, submission, etc... (whatever you choose really).  People will run out from the back at whatever pace you set the interval to in the royal rumble match options before the match, or if you eliminate someone and are left alone the next person comes out instantly.  The only drawback is it ends after 8 people have come out, meaning the final 2 in a 10 man royal rumble never make it out.  It's fun to set up a bigger 20 or 30 man rumble and choose all the participants, but knowing only 8 of them will end up being in the match.  Kind of cool to see who ends up making the cut!  :)

To set up the Rumble like this, do the following...

1)  In Cheat Engine, find the "Ring out" and the "Over Rope Elim" options and set both of their values to "0" and FREEZE THE VALUE by checking the box on the left.  A red "x" will appear in the box, signifying that value will be frozen to what you set it as.

2)  Next, find the "Pins" and "Submit" options and set both to "1" and freeze them as well.  Optionally, you can also freeze on ANY other win conditions you want to add like KO, 1st blood, etc... and they all should work in this match.

3)  Set up a Royal Rumble match as you normally would.  It can be 10, 20, or 30 man but just remember only 8 of them will end up making the cut!

4)  As soon as the match begins, leave the ring to make sure it doesn't eliminate you when you exit the ring.  If it DOES eliminate you, double check and make sure all those boxes are frozen to the values I told you (especially the "Over Rope Elim" set to 0) and simply restart the match. 

I personally recommend setting the entrance interval to the maximum, so it plays out a little longer.  If everyone runs out fast, it's almost pointless.

Note:  If someone who is better with Cheat Engine than I am can somehow figure out how to make this match work for ALL the entrants instead of just 8, that would be absolutely amazing and something I've been unable to figure out since all the way back in 2k18, and believe me I have been trying.  lol  It has something to do with the "over the rope" elimination having a unique value that's different than all the other stuff like pins, submissions, etc...  and that unique value removes the eliminated person from the memory so new ones can be added, but I just can't crack the code!  It's likely as simple as tricking the game into thinking a pin was really an over-the-rope elim,  yet somehow it's not simple at all to figure out.  lol

Also, please read the "Table Extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine after you load this table as there are some additional details and also a request for some help from anyone that has time to test a few of the items on this table and help me refine it.  Thanks again to anyone that helps!

If you've never used Cheat Engine and need help with it, please search up some Cheat Engine beginner tutorials so you know the basics.  Trust me... if you like modifying games you want Cheat Engine anyway so you might as well get it now.  I've had countless hours of fun thanks to it over the years.

Remember, if you need to "freeze" a value, all you need to do is check the box to the left of that value and it will stay frozen as that value.  It will stop the game from changing it for as long as you leave it checked/frozen.

Heads up!  I have A LOT of hotkeys set up on this so you might want to go through and check them.  If you right click a value and go to "set/change hotkeys" you will see what I have set for that particular item.  If the right click menu only says "set hotkeys" then I haven't set anything on that item yet.  The reason I'm mentioning this is because some of these hotkeys will be triggered by people who are fast at typing so you might want to change or delete some of them in case you have Cheat Engine running while you end up typing something into a web page or something.  I recommend going through the list and setting hotkeys however you like them.  They also will usually work with your controller too!  If anyone needs help with hotkeys or anything, let me know specifically what you're having problems with.

DOWNLOAD FOR WWE 2K23 PATCH 1.16:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0hkdllks744q2k/Match+Rules+patch116.CT/file

Older patch versions...  (If you need a version you don't see listed here, send me a PM and I may be able to find it)
1.15  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ryyj3lyq91kebnb/Match+Rules+patch115.CT/file
1.12:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/8r901b74xlwvd8f/Match+Rules+patch112.CT/file
1.09:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/kbj4bh5dzsegevw/Match_Rules_WIP_wwe109.CT/file

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 3

Thank you, this makes the game 10 times more fun ❤️ 

I wanna ask is it possible to increase the time in royal rumble more than 300 sec so it more like a gaulent match like that 

10 hours ago, Yousef said:

I wanna ask is it possible to increase the time in royal rumble more than 300 sec so it more like a gaulent match like that 

In past games, no, I was not able to do that when I tried briefly.  But it's a new year and a new game so I will give it a shot!  I actually would LOVE to be able to do that in combination with the other special rules I suggested in that special Rumble.  If I get it working, I'll let you know.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Postmatch Breakouts in Multi-Man Matches, plus huge number of match rule modifiers, plus Pin/Submission Rumble w/ Ring Exit! (2nd ver UPDATED 6:30pm, April 23)
13 hours ago, Yousef said:

Alright, I didn't locate the actual timer but I still figured out how to "freeze" it with a hotkey so it'll stop counting down until you decide to toggle that same hotkey again!  The first post of this thread is updated with the new version.  Be sure to read the "table extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine after you load the new version because there the 2nd paragraph gives more details about this.

Basically it's set to a hotkey of z+x on the keyboard and it'll freeze the Rumble timer progress until you push the same hotkey again.  As a bonus, if you freeze it right after a new person ran in and their music is still playing, the music keeps playing while you fight them!  If you'd rather not have the music keep playing, just wait until it stops and then use the freeze hotkey.

Any questions, let me know.

• Thanks 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Postmatch Breakouts in Multi-Man Matches, plus huge number of match rule modifiers, plus Pin/Submission Rumble w/ Ring Exit! (UPDATED April 26 for 2k23 1.09)
On 4/27/2023 at 7:14 PM, Novakk said:

Wow! I'm waiting stable version for Royal Rumble pin/sub for years! and so i'm stil waiting then...

Damn!  Alright well let's get cracking then!  We've got work to do!  Help me find those values that determine whether someone was eliminated via pin vs over-the-rope and we'll be able to have our stable 30 man gauntlet rumble!  Let's do it!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Yes! 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to check if anybody was even using this cheat table at all?  I know the Male vs Female one and the WeightClass changer have been popular but it seems like not many people are interested in the mid-match rule modifiers and extra postmatch breakouts.

Is anyone waiting for this update?  Would anyone like me to continue updating this particular cheat table at all? 

I was using the table up until Patch 1.09. Me and my brother absolutely love it. It's the match modifiers specifically I enjoy using. Being able to do elimination 6 man hell in a cell matches and eliminations in war games are just too fun! I honestly love the work that went into it. I would certainly love an update for it for Patch 1.11!

1 hour ago, NakedSnakeCQC said:

I was using the table up until Patch 1.09. Me and my brother absolutely love it. It's the match modifiers specifically I enjoy using. Being able to do elimination 6 man hell in a cell matches and eliminations in war games are just too fun! I honestly love the work that went into it. I would certainly love an update for it for Patch 1.11!

Ok cool, glad to hear you enjoyed it.  I'll release an update sometime soon.

Since you like fun/different matches, it might be worth mentioning that I've experimented with some settings and have some additional match ideas I was able to confirm work in 2k23.  These are things I plan to release in the future once I decide the best way to write the cheat table for them since they require a little more to them than the average rule changing toggle.

But yeah if you and your bro like that stuff I can send you the experimental ones early if you like.  Then maybe you could also let me know if you run into issues, etc...

Would you want to try any of the following cheats early?  Off the top of my head I think the extra stuff I have in the works is...

1)  An 8 man elimination hell in a cell.  Works 100%, but since they're in a cell, the eliminated people just kind of linger around confused.  Still a LOT of fun tho!

2) A War Games match converted from team mode into individual "everyone-for-themselves" elimination match.  Still waits until ring is full before elimination is allowed.  Very fun!

3) Also was able to restore the legendary "tornado tag elimination chamber" which used to be a default option several years ago!  I've always loved this one, and every year that I play the WWE games I do my best to restore it.  This year is VERY promising in my early testing and it seems to work 100% as expected, including with the correct team celebration after the match.

2 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Ok cool, glad to hear you enjoyed it.  I'll release an update sometime soon.

Since you like fun/different matches, it might be worth mentioning that I've experimented with some settings and have some additional match ideas I was able to confirm work in 2k23.  These are things I plan to release in the future once I decide the best way to write the cheat table for them since they require a little more to them than the average rule changing toggle.

But yeah if you and your bro like that stuff I can send you the experimental ones early if you like.  Then maybe you could also let me know if you run into issues, etc...

Would you want to try any of the following cheats early?  Off the top of my head I think the extra stuff I have in the works is...

1)  An 8 man elimination hell in a cell.  Works 100%, but since they're in a cell, the eliminated people just kind of linger around confused.  Still a LOT of fun tho!

2) A War Games match converted from team mode into individual "everyone-for-themselves" elimination match.  Still waits until ring is full before elimination is allowed.  Very fun!

3) Also was able to restore the legendary "tornado tag elimination chamber" which used to be a default option several years ago!  I've always loved this one, and every year that I play the WWE games I do my best to restore it.  This year is VERY promising in my early testing and it seems to work 100% as expected, including with the correct team celebration after the match.

Yeah thank you I am certainly up for trying the experimental stuff and getting back to you about any issues.

I love the sound of all 3 of those modes. I do remember the Tornado Tag Chamber. I think it was in 2K14 that we used to play it. Will be great to see matches like that again. Really don't know why 2K got rid of them. Also the opponents standing around doesn't bother me at all makes it even funnier if it's a larger match.

I didn't even know 8 man Hell in a Cells even worked. That will definitely be a fun one to play. Thanks again!

Had to take some time off from this due to personal problems going on but I'm getting back into it today.  There's another patch being released anytime now so once that new patch is released I'll get a newly working version of this cheat table going again!

• Like 2

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to MATCH RULE MODIFIERS, postmatch breakouts available in some multi-person matches, and more... (UPDATED for patch 1.12)
  • Dirty Cheater changed the title to MATCH RULE MODIFIERS, postmatch breakouts available in some multi-person matches, and more... (UPDATED for patch 1.15)

1.15 came outta nowhere not even patch notes that i can find and you're on top of updating your CE tables. Good job on these it makes 4v4 normal tornado tag possible

• Like 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to MATCH RULE MODIFIERS, postmatch breakouts available in some multi-person matches, and more... (UPDATED for patch 1.16)

Updated for 1.16

Don't forget, everyone, if you find something in this particular table NOT working how it should, please let me know so I can fix it.

UPDATE:    I'm being told there is a new update (1.17) as of today but from what I hear this cheat table still works!  So, even if you're on 1.17, the 1.16 cheat table for Match Rule Modifiers SHOULD work fine. If anyone finds otherwise, reply here.

FYI:  The HIAC (adding a Hell In A Cell around the ring) value in this cheat table is known to be wrong, which means I will still give this an update to 1.17 officially in the near future with a fixed HIAC value. If any other values seem to be wrong, please let me know ASAP so I can investigate them as well!  Thanks all!

tl;dr:  The 1.16 cheat table still works on 1.17 if you don't care about HIAC.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to MATCH RULE MODIFIERS, postmatch breakouts available in some multi-person matches, and more... (UPDATED for patch 1.16, but should also work for 1.17 without HIAC as explained in my most recent reply to this thread)

I am willing to pay for the male vs female cheat table for WWE 2K23 v1.17, which I and my brother enjoy playing. I asked my father to donate but my father refused to pay. I am sorry that I am unable to donate and appreciate you for your awesome work.

MoonX - This thread is for the 100% public/free table for match rules.  If you want to discuss other possible ways to acquire the male vs female script, send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.

3 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

MoonX - This thread is for the 100% public/free table for match rules.  If you want to discuss other possible ways to acquire the male vs female script, send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.

hello

• Like 1

Upcoming update with NEW options!  I'm almost finished improving this Match Rules script and adding a couple fun new options for the Royal Rumble! 

1)  The RR entrant timer will be visible in the table, and you can do whatever you want to it.  So for example if you want to PAUSE it to give you more time until the next person enters, you can.  Likewise, you can set up a hotkey to instantly take it down to 0 if you're ready for the next person but don't want to wait.

2)  Experimental option to allow SEVERAL people to enter in a cluster, kind of similar to an AEW battle royal where a few come out at once.  It's going to be a little weird and in early experimental stages, but so far it's working!

With the options of setting hotkeys to pause the timer, as well as trigger it to the final 10 second audible countdown OR trigger straight to 0 (insta-entry), you will have wayyyyy more control over how your Royal Rumbles play out!  Yeeeeeah buddy!

I'll post here again once it's ready.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a cool little something that may be of interest, either to research, or just to use. You may be aware, but 1v3 Tornado tag is still in the game. I remembered using it in 2k18 or 2k19 where it wasn't on the list. Tried it and it's still there and playable in 2k23.

Taking the following values from the wiki or data editor of older games, it shows handicap match types:

1 vs 2 tornado 15
1 vs 2 normal 16
1 vs 3 normal 18
2 vs 3 normal 19

I guessed, then verified, that 1 vs 3 tornado, if still there, would be type 17.

There may be a faster way, but the way I did it was to create a custom match of on of the other handicap types, search for it's value, edit it, search for the new match type, i think if took four searches. I changed it to 1 vs 2 tornado, through the ingame editor in case any other settings are affected (maybe necessary, maybe not) During the same session, I setup a match, select the custom match type I made, then with it selected, on the screen with match type, match rules, and arena, I switch the 15 --> 17 in cheatengine. It works fine, except one of the 3, if all cpu, will just stand there until they get hit.

@me man That's pretty cool.  I didn't realize they left that one in there.  They do leave a lot of older stuff in though.  Even the Tag Elimination Chamber is in there as match type 40 if I remember right but needs some extra help from Cheat Engine to get it sorted and playable. 

Regarding handicaps, I also found where the team assignment values are, so for example it's possible to take a 4 on 4 tag match and convert it into any handicap situation you want by forcing Tornado rules on and assigning teams as you see fit.  So for example a 1 vs 7, or a 2 vs 6, or even a 3 vs 3 vs 2.  Lots of possibilities are there.  Handicap War Games may also be possible.

If you happen to stumble onto a way to get 8 people into an Elimination Chamber, please let me know!  I'm currently trying to solve that so I can create an 8 man Chamber where 4 people start the match and the other 4 are in the chambers. Once I have that I'll also be able to do 4 on 4 Tag Chamber.  I already know how to manually assign the entry values to force 4 people to start the match but am having trouble getting the timer to work right to release the others when it's an 8 man, so I need a way to inject an extra 2 people into the 6 man selection screen similarly to how Wrestle+ used to be able to do that a few years back in the older games.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1