The game crash after the 1.08 update

Enigma2021

Via PC my game crash and I only can watch the scream of the credits of the game than means the fist part of the game, so somebody else has a solution of this? Until now it stuck I already update my graphics card, i close my antivirus, i re-update the 1.02 until the 1.08 updates and nothing the issue still until now so? 

• 5 months later...

It sounds like you've taken several troubleshooting steps, but if your game continues to crash during the credits or the initial part, you might consider the following:

System Requirements: Ensure that your PC meets the game's minimum system requirements.

Drivers: Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

Reinstallation: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to resolve any potential corrupted files.

Compatibility Mode: Run the game in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows (right-click the game executable, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab).

Support: Contact the game's official support or community forums for specific assistance related to this issue.

Remember to back up any important game data before attempting a reinstallation, as it might be deleted during the process.