Is there an easy way of getting rid of gender restrictions like in previous games? Can I use a gender unrestricted mod from 2k22 in 2k23?

Glitterz

Title says it all, but there was a mod that I used previously and it was a download, drag, and drop process which was extremely easy and quick. It looks like coding is involved now, so I wanted to know if there was a simpler way for going about it in exhibition matches.

Yes. there is. It just came out a few days ago, and has not yet been released for v1.08.

There's always somebody's coding involved. In this case it's a cheatengine cheat table..

Copy it, paste it into notepad, save as "all types" and give it a ".CT" extension.

Point cheatengine to the game .exe, click the three boxes,  and you're good.

If you name the cheattable the same as the exe, it will automatically pull up that table when you attach cheatengine to it.

13 hours ago, me man said:

The author plans to update it to v1.08. The thread title will likely reflect the update.

Yes, I'll have that updated sometime soon.  Ran into some delays with part of the improvements.  There are also some other surprises in the works, so keep an eye out!  As long as people seem interested and willing to help try/test out scripts I make, I will be making A LOT of them over time.  :)

• Like 1