Latest Version Of Sound Editor *Working* for WWE2K14 Audio Files!!

denbigh7

I'm not sure if any of you have been following @TheVisitorX and his thread in the WWE2K23 forum regarding his latest version of Sound Editor. But something amazing has happened.......I asked him if there were any way he could incorporate 2K14's audio files into the Sound Editor and HE DID IT!!!! With the latest version of SE, you can now open the Game_Sound_M.pck file from 2K14 and listen to all the sound files in the game, including entrance calls, commentary, sfx and more! What's more, he incorporated an AI program that will automatically scroll through and identify (name) the audio files! 

Here's an example:

67ExxqHu_o.png

Do ya'll realize what a game changer this is?? My dream has been to edit the commentary for 2K14 (Wrestling Legends) and this gets me one step closer. 

Now, currently, you still aren't able to IMPORT new WEMS into 2K14 via the Sound Editor.............YET. I emphasize 'yet' because I don't think it'll be long until he figures that out. At least, that's what I'm praying for! :) Right now, if you want to import new WEMS into the game you still have to do so via HEX editing. I've made a very easy-to-follow tutorial that you can find on my YouTube channel and in a previous thread, but it's still a cumbersome task. 

I've made a donation to him for his work, and I would encourage anyone else who still loves (and mods) 2K14 to do the same. 

Here's the link to his thread where you can download the latest version of SE. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

1 hour ago, denbigh7 said:

I'm not sure if any of you have been following @TheVisitorX and his thread in the WWE2K23 forum regarding his latest version of Sound Editor. But something amazing has happened.......I asked him if there were any way he could incorporate 2K14's audio files into the Sound Editor and HE DID IT!!!! With the latest version of SE, you can now open the Game_Sound_M.pck file from 2K14 and listen to all the sound files in the game, including entrance calls, commentary, sfx and more! What's more, he incorporated an AI program that will automatically scroll through and identify (name) the audio files! 

Here's an example:

67ExxqHu_o.png

Do ya'll realize what a game changer this is?? My dream has been to edit the commentary for 2K14 (Wrestling Legends) and this gets me one step closer. 

Now, currently, you still aren't able to IMPORT new WEMS into 2K14 via the Sound Editor.............YET. I emphasize 'yet' because I don't think it'll be long until he figures that out. At least, that's what I'm praying for! :) Right now, if you want to import new WEMS into the game you still have to do so via HEX editing. I've made a very easy-to-follow tutorial that you can find on my YouTube channel and in a previous thread, but it's still a cumbersome task. 

I've made a donation to him for his work, and I would encourage anyone else who still loves (and mods) 2K14 to do the same. 

Here's the link to his thread where you can download the latest version of SE. 

Sorry dude I’ve been really busy otherwise I would have helped you out with your previous request, but I guess you don’t need that anymore with the new sound editor. 
Imagine if you’re able to import WEMs, that would be sweet. 

• Yes! 1

I have no interest in that field myself but I'm so happy for you. I understand the joy you are feeling. I hope one day somebody does the same thing to impoting moves into 2K14 then it will be my turn for an epic mark out :)

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, saveusjdg said:

I tried importing audio with 1.5.0.0 on 2k15 and 2k14 and it froze.

Right now, I’m still creating WEMS through the older version of WWise, as laid out in my YouTube tutorial. I haven’t had success yet with the converter in SE.
But after I create the WEMS in the necessary format, the import has been working like a charm for me. 

Edited by denbigh7

On 4/20/2023 at 7:28 PM, saveusjdg said:

What format did you use?

It works with 2k16/17 aswell

I’m using Xbox 360, but it should work for PS3 as well. Make sure you create a backup of your GameSoundM file first. And don’t use the built in converter yet when making WEMS, use an older version of WWise as laid out in my YouTube tutorial. 

On 4/20/2023 at 11:16 PM, denbigh7 said:

Right now, I’m still creating WEMS through the older version of WWise, as laid out in my YouTube tutorial. I haven’t had success yet with the converter in SE.
But after I create the WEMS in the necessary format, the import has been working like a charm for me. 

Hey Dude, Which commentators are you going to be using out of interest? 

54 minutes ago, sam123 said:

Hey Dude, Which commentators are you going to be using out of interest? 

Gorilla and Jesse. They were my favorites.

• Yes! 1

10 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

Gorilla and Jesse. They were my favorites.

Nice, mine too along with Gorilla & Heenan. Bit cheecky but would love to get them files off you once you’re done 👍