Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

I downloaded version 1.12 but now when I click "Enable Males vs Females (all MvF scripts in 1)" nothing happens, like, it's not even possible tofill in the cross in the box.

I downloaded version 1.12 but now when I click "Enable Males vs Females (all MvF scripts in 1)" nothing happens, like, it's not even possible tofill in the cross in the box.

Typically that happens if the cheat table is a different version than your current game patch.  Or, if you're on some much rarer version of the game and not an official version.  Are you 100% sure your game is updated to 1.12?  Does it say that in the corner when you're in the menus?  And is it the official Steam version, or something else?

Any update on the Male vs Female cheat table after the latest patch? Mod hasn't been working post-patch. Also donated $10 for ya on the side since your mods have been doing me a solid 

Yes all, it seems 2K has brought us a new patch, so today I will be taking a look at that and priority #1 is updating the MvF script ASAP.

Nolhim - No, I have not made it a paid tool.  I am still hoping enough people will CHOOSE to donate an amount they are comfortable with in order to support this project, rather than me having to lock it down behind a paywall for everyone.  I'm personally not a big fan of having something locked behind a paywall, just in case there are a few people who legitimately have NO WAY of donating...  I still want those people to be able to have fun too, ya know?  But, I also need the rest (who can) to step up and show support to keep it running this way.  I'm trying to find that happy medium where I still get support, but without locking a set price on it or whatever.  :)

EarthwormJIm - Thanks so much for the support, Mr. Earthworm!  Yeeeee hawww!

• Like 1

How i can make inetrgender pülease tell me i need this.I search a oither way with tutorial.How has the profs the id friomall Girls an how can i amke set from women to male please tell mepelase.

Edited by Kane3000

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female update for patch 1.14...... plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

tysm for the feedback I would 100% donate but as of now my paypal has not been working

I appreciate it.  Luckily this link allows other payment methods too!

Click here to donate using various options

TO EVERYONE - The cheat table has been updated to 1.14 for everyone, and is free, but even small donations are appreciated (and needed please).  I'd love it if at least 1 out of every 5 or 10 people that download it could also donate something.  Right now we're nowhere near that number, and I think I'm being very fair in what I'm asking, because as I mentioned in another post MOST people have a way to move money around if they own this game... so please move some in the direction of the person supplying the script you are enjoying.  The people that legitimately CAN'T donate anything (like, literally have NO WAY to move money around yet somehow still have this game), while I want them to be able to enjoy the script too, they are actually not that high in number.  Show me that love, everyone.  Bathe this Dirty Cheater in it.  Soak me in support.  Seriously even small amounts (you can choose the amount!) are better than just ignoring the request.

Thanks all! 

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female update for patch 1.15...... plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

Hey, I haven't had time to check the new version but noticed a few things in previous ones:

1) Sometimes, the game disqualifies you when throwing a woman over the top rope, or into turnbucle (or announce table) on the outside. I know, I can set DQ to off but it was weird everything else works fine but these random DQs persist. Carry grapples throwing over the rope DO NOT disqualify, you Irish whip to the outside or into edges of the ring or table after getting down.

2) Bleeding works as intended and women act like men for that. Jiggle physics, however, are still disabled on women. You can notice it with replays in Highlight Reel, Batista or Rock will have their back jiggle a bit but women don't. Someone did a test and women placed in men slots DO get jiggly, so the models all have jiggle bones and weights it's just disabled based on gender - just like bleeding is without your table.

I wonder if you can look into either problems. Keep up the good work! I can show examples of 1) in a video if needed and 2) has gifs on another site.

Oh yeah the occasional DQ issue is a known issue I'm in the process of investigating but I'm just trying to make sure I catch all the remaining ones this time.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female update for patch 1.15...... plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! BONUS: EZ Weightclass Changer script at bottom of first post has also been updated to 1.15!

Last DQs I got were at hitting the announce table or near corner post on right side of the screen, on ringside.

I found a sneaky issue causing the DQ when whipping into announce table and when strong irish whipping over the top rope in the corner.  I'll probably implement it on the next patch update assuming between now and then I don't see anymore random DQ.  It was VERY tricky for me to find this random DQ issue since main DQ was already solved, so I want to make sure I got it all covered. 

Also, with how things are looking right now with zero donations in over 2 weeks (yet, lots of downloads during that time) the next update will be for donors only most likely so anyone that hasn't already donated, make sure you do so before the next update otherwise after that it'll probably cost a fixed higher price.  Previous donors get grandfathered in automatically.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

The game updated to version 1.16. I haven't tried the script yet and I don't know if it still works or not. 🤫

I find myself using this mod a lot and I sent a donation today. I appreciate what you do, and I hope you received it. 😊

Is there another way to make it intergender? I'm desperately looking for a very good complete list of all female superstars including dlc. as HEx liste in wwe2k22 it gives As it was in wwe2k22. Does anyone know the wwe2k23 link and can make a tutorial on how I turn the divas into male.

Edited by Kane3000

Just got the game about a week ago and just found your table earlier this week.  Got to use it one day before the update to the new 1.16 and everything had worked great.  Sent you a donation for the work you put into it.