Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

@Tank_is_King You can chat with me on Discord by adding my username:  tacogear

And yes, this cheat table makes women bleed :)

Posted (edited)

By chance are you planning on doing MvF for 2k24? 

I'm finally starting to take a look at it.  In my early tests I found the match rule modifier stuff!  :D   That's always what I look for first.  Also found some MvF options but it might not work as great as last year.  Not sure when I'll have time to make these into actual cheat tables but hopefully sometime soon.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Donated 5 bucks, I appreaciate your hard work dedication to this mod! ill need it for WWE 2k23 1.22

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, fghgfhfg said:

Donated $6.

Appreciate the mod!

Thank you so much for the support!  If you're simply showing support, that's awesome and I truly appreciate it.  If you're hoping to receive the 2k23 MvF enhancement, please send me a follow up private message and let me know exactly what patch you're on and which version of Windows.  Also be sure to include your Discord username if you need the full 1.22 setup.  Thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Just a quick heads up to everyone that YES I am still serving 2k23 MvF, and yes I also still support the older patches too.  It seems like in the last few days there has been some increased interest in 2k23, as several people have contacted me to ask if I'm still doing this.  Yes, I am!   You're welcome to add me on Discord here at this username:  Tacogear