Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

Just now, me man said:

I can setup matches perfectly, but the match gets DQ'd as soon as a superstar damages a diva.

Doh!  Yeah... I forgot to mention make sure DQ is off.  LMAO!

If it's a match you can't turn DQ off by hand, use my other cheat table along with this (you can merge them if you open one and then open the 2nd) and use that rule modifier cheat table to force DQ off.  I have mine always set to have DQ off so I forgot to mention that. 

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (THIRD update!), plus fast charging sigs/fins, plus duplicate Paybacks, plus Easy WeightClass Changer

Just updated it again at midnight EST.  I think I've fixed the problem with the Royal Rumble character select screen.  Now the script checks to see if you're trying to set up a Rumble, and if so, it automatically the option that you needed to manually toggle in previous versions of the cheat table.

I also added an option that lets you declare in advance if you're going to want to set up male or female championships/briefcases.  Just use the dropdown to select which gender you'll be going after.  If you accidentally load the wrong screen, simply change the option and then back out/re-enter the selection screen.

12 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Doh!  Yeah... I forgot to mention make sure DQ is off.  LMAO!

If it's a match you can't turn DQ off by hand, use my other cheat table along with this (you can merge them if you open one and then open the 2nd) and use that rule modifier cheat table to force DQ off.  I have mine always set to have DQ off so I forgot to mention that. 

The only reason to set DQ to on I found out was to try and make super quick matches, since with DQ off, the timer starts as soon as run-in happens, but with DQ on, I managed Aliyah to run in, do her finisher, throw the guy into the ring and pin him with only a few seconds gone from the timer (timer only appears if you set match limit).

That's a very specific meme use case, but another thing about DQ on in matches for exhibition is that when the bell is not rung, match can be called off by the ref, giving you one of like four cutscenes, away from the ring with suplex, near the ring with a clothesline, at the announce table side with slamming someone into barricade, and, finally, one where one of characters is in the ring but another is not and match is called off regardless.

I don't think we can get those with DQ off. Maybe it's possible to somehow prevent ringing the bell and starting the match in some other way? I love run-ins and but way the game glitches graphics when you do them (resolution is dynamically lowered), getting a match cancel and restarting is better than continuing in a lot of cases.

Anyway, it is safe to update the game itself to 1.08 now? I am always wary about updates breaking mods, scripts and everything so keep backing up game installations and running it offline (literally still have two copies of both 2k20 and 2k22 installed, before and after last patch).

P.S. And thanks again for doing this stuff.

2 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

The only reason to set DQ to on I found out was to try and make super quick matches, since with DQ off, the timer starts as soon as run-in happens, but with DQ on, I managed Aliyah to run in, do her finisher, throw the guy into the ring and pin him with only a few seconds gone from the timer (timer only appears if you set match limit).

That's a very specific meme use case, but another thing about DQ on in matches for exhibition is that when the bell is not rung, match can be called off by the ref, giving you one of like four cutscenes, away from the ring with suplex, near the ring with a clothesline, at the announce table side with slamming someone into barricade, and, finally, one where one of characters is in the ring but another is not and match is called off regardless.

I don't think we can get those with DQ off. Maybe it's possible to somehow prevent ringing the bell and starting the match in some other way? I love run-ins and but way the game glitches graphics when you do them (resolution is dynamically lowered), getting a match cancel and restarting is better than continuing in a lot of cases.

Anyway, it is safe to update the game itself to 1.08 now? I am always wary about updates breaking mods, scripts and everything so keep backing up game installations and running it offline (literally still have two copies of both 2k20 and 2k22 installed, before and after last patch).

P.S. And thanks again for doing this stuff.

I'm trying to picture in my head what you mean by "only a few seconds gone from the timer (timer only appears if you set match limit)"...

What timer do you mean?  What can I do to duplicate the situation on my end and see this timer?  If there's a timer I can get a hold of I may be able to manipulate the timer itself in ways you prefer.

If you like, I can try and make it a point to find the flag that triggers a "dq" when a male hits a female, that way you can leave DQ on for its other features.  Do you think it's worth it to make that addition?  Is it likely other people also want DQ on in M v F matches?  But yeah if you can clarify a little more on what you mean and what timer you mean, it would help me a lot.

Yes, update to 1.08.  The currently uploaded version of this cheat table as of yesterday, and also my other one for rule modifiers, are for 1.08.  Just make sure you have the most recent copy which is found in my first post.

First, thank you very much for your effort and time ❤️ 

I have a problem that females can't hit male now and i don't know why even if I'm the one with the control 

• Too Sweet 1

51 minutes ago, Yousef said:

First, thank you very much for your effort and time ❤️ 

I have a problem that females can't hit male now and i don't know why even if I'm the one with the control 

I literally just experienced the same issue 10 minutes ago and was like WTF!!!  LOL!  I fixed it.  First post has been updated with fixed new (Fourth) version of this cheat table.

• Thanks 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (FOURTH update!), plus fast charging sigs/fins, plus duplicate Paybacks, plus Easy WeightClass Changer
On 4/22/2023 at 4:13 PM, Dirty Cheater said:

I'm trying to picture in my head what you mean by "only a few seconds gone from the timer (timer only appears if you set match limit)"...

What timer do you mean?  What can I do to duplicate the situation on my end and see this timer?  If there's a timer I can get a hold of I may be able to manipulate the timer itself in ways you prefer.

If you like, I can try and make it a point to find the flag that triggers a "dq" when a male hits a female, that way you can leave DQ on for its other features.  Do you think it's worth it to make that addition?  Is it likely other people also want DQ on in M v F matches?  But yeah if you can clarify a little more on what you mean and what timer you mean, it would help me a lot.

Yes, update to 1.08.  The currently uploaded version of this cheat table as of yesterday, and also my other one for rule modifiers, are for 1.08.  Just make sure you have the most recent copy which is found in my first post.

About timer. When you set up match rules: 2 out of 3 falls, DQ, KO, first blood etc., you can also turn on the time limit. You know, in the menu that appears when you press triangle/Y during character select in exhibition. Setting timer to 45 or 60 minutes is a good way to keep track of time spent in the match without feeling limited by it... Timer itself appears in upper right corner during the match and counts down to zero.

The timer is also automatically forced in Iron Man matches, with the difference that it has to run out before match ends. And yeah, I am describing this specifically to see if there's somehow we can manipulate it with CheatEngine script, I know freezing or changing it should be doable. I don't know if it's worth it.

Finding a flag to remove DQ from male character hitting female would be nice regardless, it will stop so many mixed matches or even manager matches from having random forced DQs. I know this stuff takes time and effort so am not specifically asking you to do anything, this is more of me giving feedback on testing how the game works.

Speaking of that, I make tons of custom matches since I hate default weapon spread (NO TABLES) and often give people a starting finisher even for long matches. A few things I found with a mix of trial and error and browsing forums and comments on internet:

1. As described above, match can be called off as long as bell hasn't been rang. Fall counts anywhere doesn't seem to affect that, only the DQ setting. In a nutshell: with DQ off, a run-in during entrance triggers the bell immediately. With DQ on, match only starts after both wrestlers and the ref get in the ring.

2. KO matches are weird since 2k22, you can be knocked out by any random move, but tap outs don't count. At all. So it's easier to tap out and keep fighting than to take damage resisting; sometimes a KO counts at the start of submission. It makes it anticlimactic. I was testing those to make MMA style matches for likes of Ronda, Riddle, Brock etc.

3. The 2 out of 3 falls setting works for KO matches, but it doesn't separate rounds, just gives someone a point and it continues. A decent way to make MMA style fight last longer. I wish we could have real rounds, but for now, my template for UFC is a cage match with pin/submission off, KO and 2 out of 3 falls on. Custom matches are interesting, you don't have to save them, but it's faster than setting up rules manually every time.

4. A bug in 2k22 made that submission tap outs do not count outside the ring in Iron Man matches, even with fall counts anywhere set to on. But work in 2 out of 3 falls matches. A very random thing I haven't tested in 2k23 yet... Probably useless information, just putting it out.

5. TLC match has a table and ladder already setup on ringside, turning on pin/submission will remove the briefcase/title hanging on top, and let you have a normal match with no DQ, BUT with extra furniture on outside. Works in custom/hacked arenas too! Table in the locker room? Please! Lana got no break time.

6. Similarly, a ladder match has more ladders around. You can use it as a base and change it to pin/submission/ko/finisher/whatever match and get bonus props that come bundled with ladder, table, or TLC match type. Can it be coded to have other items replace the extra ladders? Like a trash can or chairs.

7. A table match does the same, along with a second extra table instead of the ladder in the background. Problem is that Table match type, even if you change the rules, still forces a bunch of moves that throw people outside onto tables replaced with placeholders, to make it harder to break the table. I wonder if we can replace the extra ladder in TLC matches with a table instead?

8. But if you turn Iron Man on during a table match, it becomes what someone called a Splinterman match. Where points are tallied for each table broken. It's super fun even if Lana gets stitches after! xD It ends when timer runs out and then whoever broke more tables with their opponent is the winner.

9. I have no idea what is the condition for allowing wrestlers to go outside the arena to backstage, Fall Counts Anywhere lets you, and I THINK that Extreme Rules too. I know you don't have to have Fall Counts Anywhere turned on to do it since I spent like half an hour breaking someone backstage without ability to pin, then got back to the ring. What's important is no count out and probably no DQ too? Also, there's no way to go back to arena via a second entrance like in 2k17-20?

10. Finally, 2k22 and 2k23 forces some flying moves when opponent is set up on the table (whip or drag them to side, then right analog stick up to make them lie on top). Worst offender is the body splash EVERYONE does from top rope. You know, including Liv who regularly does sentons. For her, Shotzi etc., the dive from middle rope OR apron (when opponent is on top of the table) forces a senton. A rope-grabbing move (L1/LB + Square/X) forces a moonsault. ALWAYS. So for Iyo Sky, she needs springboard moves to EVER be able to moonsault someone through a table.

I numbered the points of my foundings lol for convenience, I don't know if any of this info is useful but since you asked me about turning on the timer, I figured might as well describe everything I found relevant to match types as it's all related to the character select screen and match options.

I mean I spent some time making custom match types and trying them, attempting squash matches, various run-ins with weapons and not, immediate roll-ups, and even managed to lose a match in less than 5 seconds.

P.S. In case someone doesn't know, Extreme Rules and No Holds Barred match type lets you pick a weapon or title belt during entrance run-in, just make sure your character doesn't enter the arena first, so pick wrestler in right slot for yourself and CPU opponent on the left.

Edit: is it possible to make 3 out of 5 matches instead of 2 out of 3? Would need just one number changed and will make for how actual combat sports work... more or less.

14 hours ago, ihavetubes said:

works with caws?

It does, at least did when I tried older version.

Edited by Kasumi
Duh
  • Yes! 1

Wow, you're like an expert at this game haha.  That is actually some pretty useful info and a good chunk of that I didn't already know.  Gives me some new ideas to toy with.

Regarding the timer, now that I know you just mean the normal match timer, there's already a script I released that has a value in the table called "timer?" because I was unsure of what it did.  Turns out, it sets the BASE time limit.  So, for example if you start a 60 min match you will see that "timer?" value show a 60.  You can't necessarily "Freeze" the timer, but what you can do is change that number 60 to a 90, and the time that's counting down WILL adjust (add time).  I haven't tested to see how high the value can be set, but basically you can set it a lot higher anytime during the match and the existing timer will "add" the extra time to its already descending countdown.  The cheat table I'm referring to is mentioned in my signature below.  It also has a lot of other fun things to do with toggling rules, etc...  so check it out!

Regarding 3 out of 5, etc...  request.  Yes, this also already can be done using that same cheat table I'm referencing above that mods the rules.  One of the entries is called "2 out of 3" and the value will show as a "2" when it's a normal 2 out of 3.  If you change that value to something higher, it becomes the NEW pin requirement to win!  So, yes, setting that value to a 3 would turn it into a 3 out of 5.  You can set the value to pretty high numbers if you really want a crazy long match.

As far as replacing items... unfortunately, no, replacing pre-existing tables/ladders around the ring with other items isn't something I would be able to do as it's outside of the realm of my talent.  But something fun that I did in 2k18 and 2k19 was I created a script that lets you "place" the steel steps base (not the normal steps, the actual base) in the ring and do moves onto them, and they'd stay locked in place for some brutal looking finishers on them.  Now, with 2k23 having HORRIBLE hitboxes around the steps that make people "slide" away from them instead of landing on them, I don't know if there would be any success with my "steps bases teleported into ring" script because I have a feeling the victims would "slide" off to the side and not hit them.

Anyway, I'll take a peek at that DQ stuff since those differences in run-in situations sound interesting.  Maybe I'll get lucky and just be able to force the preferred situation regardless of DQ being on or off.  Might also try and fix the DQs on guys hitting women so you can leave DQ on there too. 

Do you use Discord and are you interested in helping me 1 on 1 with some of this stuff privately?  If so send me your username and I'll send you some stuff to check out and help me test.  Thanks for being so thorough and descriptive.  :D

PS:  HEY EVERYBODY!  New version of this cheat table has been updated at 5pm EST today, and attempts to further improve the likelihood of the M vs F character selection screens showing up right when setting up Royal Rumbles.  Please continue to let me know what issues you run into so I can continue improvements!  Thanks all!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Yes! 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (FIFTH update!), plus fast charging sigs/fins, plus duplicate Paybacks, plus Easy WeightClass Changer
3 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Wow, you're like an expert at this game haha.  That is actually some pretty useful info and a good chunk of that I didn't already know.  Gives me some new ideas to toy with.

Regarding the timer, now that I know you just mean the normal match timer, there's already a script I released that has a value in the table called "timer?" because I was unsure of what it did.  Turns out, it sets the BASE time limit.  So, for example if you start a 60 min match you will see that "timer?" value show a 60.  You can't necessarily "Freeze" the timer, but what you can do is change that number 60 to a 90, and the time that's counting down WILL adjust (add time).  I haven't tested to see how high the value can be set, but basically you can set it a lot higher anytime during the match and the existing timer will "add" the extra time to its already descending countdown.  The cheat table I'm referring to is mentioned in my signature below.  It also has a lot of other fun things to do with toggling rules, etc...  so check it out!

Regarding 3 out of 5, etc...  request.  Yes, this also already can be done using that same cheat table I'm referencing above that mods the rules.  One of the entries is called "2 out of 3" and the value will show as a "2" when it's a normal 2 out of 3.  If you change that value to something higher, it becomes the NEW pin requirement to win!  So, yes, setting that value to a 3 would turn it into a 3 out of 5.  You can set the value to pretty high numbers if you really want a crazy long match.

As far as replacing items... unfortunately, no, replacing pre-existing tables/ladders around the ring with other items isn't something I would be able to do as it's outside of the realm of my talent.  But something fun that I did in 2k18 and 2k19 was I created a script that lets you "place" the steel steps base (not the normal steps, the actual base) in the ring and do moves onto them, and they'd stay locked in place for some brutal looking finishers on them.  Now, with 2k23 having HORRIBLE hitboxes around the steps that make people "slide" away from them instead of landing on them, I don't know if there would be any success with my "steps bases teleported into ring" script because I have a feeling the victims would "slide" off to the side and not hit them.

Anyway, I'll take a peek at that DQ stuff since those differences in run-in situations sound interesting.  Maybe I'll get lucky and just be able to force the preferred situation regardless of DQ being on or off.  Might also try and fix the DQs on guys hitting women so you can leave DQ on there too. 

Do you use Discord and are you interested in helping me 1 on 1 with some of this stuff privately?  If so send me your username and I'll send you some stuff to check out and help me test.  Thanks for being so thorough and descriptive.  :D

PS:  HEY EVERYBODY!  New version of this cheat table has been updated at 5pm EST today, and attempts to further improve the likelihood of the M vs F character selection screens showing up right when setting up Royal Rumbles.  Please continue to let me know what issues you run into so I can continue improvements!  Thanks all!

I love this cheat table, it did everything I wanted, I am willing to shell out some money for a donation, just pm your paypal or email and ill send you some money.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ihavetubes said:

I love this cheat table, it did everything I wanted, I am willing to shell out some money for a donation, just pm your paypal or email and ill send you some money.

Dude, that's awesome.  I truly do appreciate that as I'm having some personal setbacks going on so anything would be a huge help I'm sure.  PM sent!

1 hour ago, brethbk69 said:

Is the Weight Class Cheat Table still included on this one? No biggie, I didn't see it in the newest update. Thanks.

Yeah just scroll down lower in that first post.  It's a separate code for a separate cheat table.

If you want to merge it into the main one, what you can do is open one of them in Cheat Engine, then open the other one and it will ask if you want to merge them.  Simply click yes and now you can save it as a new name so you know it's the merged version.  Same with my other cheat table that's in a different topic (also in my sig below), you can merge that one too if you want one big cheat table.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

I barely use Discord so iunno how to add people there lol. Just downloaded things off it.

Anyway, the steps collision box is broken since 2k20, I think it's done deliberately. No point bothering placing them anywhere else since they don't work anyway. I think SOME standing chairs had good collisions for brutal slams and bombs on them, IIRC it was 2 chairs near announcers in a single table arena and chairs in Southpaw backstage arena lined up. Not sure if those collisions still exist after 2k20.

I heard trash cans exist in 2k23 but depend on stage, so far I found none, throwing a few into the ring would have been fun for attitude era or ECW style matches. 2k23 does a half-decent job with clutter in the ring already as table parts and broken sticks sometimes stay.

About other objects that are interactable, they changed cars in backstage garage to allow you to break someone's hands or head, powerbomb or slam on top of them. I wonder if cars from that area can be placed on ringside at all, but that's not a request just brainstorming.

So you have two cheat tables now, separate rules one and gender? I really just need that 2 out of 3 value address. I also need to update my CheatEngine, long overdue. I honestly get a headache from all these maths and seeing hex values. Checkboxes seem a better way.

1 hour ago, Kasumi said:

I barely use Discord so iunno how to add people there lol. Just downloaded things off it.

Anyway, the steps collision box is broken since 2k20, I think it's done deliberately. No point bothering placing them anywhere else since they don't work anyway. I think SOME standing chairs had good collisions for brutal slams and bombs on them, IIRC it was 2 chairs near announcers in a single table arena and chairs in Southpaw backstage arena lined up. Not sure if those collisions still exist after 2k20.

I heard trash cans exist in 2k23 but depend on stage, so far I found none, throwing a few into the ring would have been fun for attitude era or ECW style matches. 2k23 does a half-decent job with clutter in the ring already as table parts and broken sticks sometimes stay.

About other objects that are interactable, they changed cars in backstage garage to allow you to break someone's hands or head, powerbomb or slam on top of them. I wonder if cars from that area can be placed on ringside at all, but that's not a request just brainstorming.

So you have two cheat tables now, separate rules one and gender? I really just need that 2 out of 3 value address. I also need to update my CheatEngine, long overdue. I honestly get a headache from all these maths and seeing hex values. Checkboxes seem a better way.

I understand completely about the bigger tables being a headache lol I have some that are miles long!  And yes I will continue to have more tables rather than one massive one here on Smacktalks because I'd rather let people pick and choose the ones they want and then merge them together in Cheat Engine (by simply opening one, then opening the other and saying 'yes' when asked if you want them merged) if they want to combine them to something massive.  I'm all about giving people options.

Also, remember if a table has a lot of entries you don't want, you can highlight an entry and delete it from the table to clear up clutter.  :)

I whipped up a quick 3 out of 5 falls script for you and that's literally all it is.  It's a check box you click before match loads, and that's all.  No value to even look at.  Let me know if it works.  If you double click the <script> part in cheat engine you can see a line where there's a note I included and that line is where you COULD decide to manually change the falls to a higher number, like 5, etc... but by default it's just 3 out of 5 like you wanted.

Remember if you want this script included with a different cheat table you like, open one table then open the other and select yes to merge.  Then save the merged table.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6vrvdkncmmjdl6z/3_out_of_5_falls_pre-match_modifier.CT/file

Edited by Dirty Cheater

16 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Yeah just scroll down lower in that first post.  It's a separate code for a separate cheat table.

If you want to merge it into the main one, what you can do is open one of them in Cheat Engine, then open the other one and it will ask if you want to merge them.  Simply click yes and now you can save it as a new name so you know it's the merged version.  Same with my other cheat table that's in a different topic (also in my sig below), you can merge that one too if you want one big cheat table.

Thank you, yes that's a great idea, than having to open multiple cheat tables.

What is with the Male AI and not being able to fight back against a Female Ai in a Royal Rumble match?

The male ai don't seem to target the female ai in the Royal Rumble mode, nor do they attack them. The female ai just keeps dominating them.

Edited by mason44441

1 hour ago, mason44441 said:

What is with the Male AI and not being able to fight back against a Female Ai in a Royal Rumble match?

The male ai don't seem to target the female ai in the Royal Rumble mode, nor do they attack them. The female ai just keeps dominating them.

That was a problem in an older version of my cheat table.  Are you sure you're on the most recent one?  I just started a CPU Rumble with a male and female starting off and they both attacked each other no problem.

I haven't made the switch to WWE2k23, but @Dirty Cheater, you're doing gods work, thank you! As for the men/women not targeting each other during rumble matches.. I used to have similar problems in WWE2k19 with intergender mods. Have you tried testing when you have more than 1 male competitor in the ring at the same time as a female wrestler? There used to be a pretty glaring issue that the men would just fight among themselves and completely ignore any women in the ring.. even if the men were being actively attacked by the women (with the exception of if they pulled off a successful counter).

I look forward to making the switch to WWE2k23 soon now someone is making such great strides for intergender wrestling!

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, MaelstromALPHA said:

I haven't made the switch to WWE2k23, but @Dirty Cheater, you're doing gods work, thank you! As for the men/women not targeting each other during rumble matches.. I used to have similar problems in WWE2k19 with intergender mods. Have you tried testing when you have more than 1 male competitor in the ring at the same time as a female wrestler? There used to be a pretty glaring issue that the men would just fight among themselves and completely ignore any women in the ring.. even if the men were being actively attacked by the women (with the exception of if they pulled off a successful counter).

I look forward to making the switch to WWE2k23 soon now someone is making such great strides for intergender wrestling!

Thanks for the kind words :)

As for the scenario you described, yes it used to be like that but part of my script addresses that and makes the men think the women are fair to attack.  I'll test a little more later when I get a chance and see if I can come across a situation where that's failing, but from everything I've seen the men attack the women as long as my newest cheat table update is the one being used.

20 hours ago, Dirty Cheater said:

That was a problem in an older version of my cheat table.  Are you sure you're on the most recent one?  I just started a CPU Rumble with a male and female starting off and they both attacked each other no problem.

I'm pretty sure I did

2 hours ago, mason44441 said:

I'm pretty sure I did

Ok I'll check it out a little further as I'm also about to do some testing on this script for a different issue someone pointed out to me.  It's possible both issues are connected actually.

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (6th update, April 23), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! Plus an optional bonus Cheat Table: Easy WeightClass Changer
22 hours ago, mason44441 said:

I'm pretty sure I did

I just made a big update on the Cheat Table that fixed problems where men weren't being as aggressive nor breaking up pins in MULTI person matches specifically.  Please download the newest version and let me know if this fixes the issue you ran into as well.

FYI to everyone this cheat table HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR WWE 2K23 1.09!  Be sure to download the new version to keep it working after you update your game!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (6th update, April 26), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! Plus an optional bonus Cheat Table: Easy WeightClass Changer. FOR WWE 2K23 1.09

I have two questions.
How does the blood work in your code, is it regardless if its a MvF or FvF?
Also how can you even put a MvF Rivarly when most of the matches are normal DQ matches?