Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to (Male vs Female 1.16 info inside) ..............Male vs Female update plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!
  • Dirty Cheater locked this topic
  • Dirty Cheater unlocked this topic

I'm following up on this below comment of mine from earlier... (note: Thank you sincerely to the few who have sent donations since I posted this a few days ago!)

Dirty Cheater said:
Also, with how things are looking right now with zero donations in over 2 weeks (yet, lots of downloads during that time) the next updates will be for donors only, so anyone that hasn't already donated, make sure you do so ASAP otherwise later on it'll probably cost a fixed higher price behind a paywall.  Previous donors get grandfathered in automatically.

I'm still giving people time to see this and choose an amount to donate since I know some people haven't been on the forums yet, and I want everyone to have a chance to get in early.  Once I stop accepting donations and put it behind a paywall, I will update this post so people know.  For now, you still have time.  Donors get lifetime updates.  Updates get automatically sent in order of highest to lowest donors, so keep that in mind.

Click here to donate via Paypal or Credit Card or Debit Card
If for some reason you are in a part of the world that cannot use any of the above options, I will work something else out with you (like maybe a Steam wallet code or something) if you send me a message here on the forums.  If you can't register on the forums, try me on Discord, username: tacogear

If anybody has already donated in the past, but NOT YET let me know who they are on these forums (or can't register on these forums due to registration/captcha issues I heard about yesterday)...  another way to contact me directly is to simply email me at the email address you were given for me when you sent me the donation.  Make sure you send me a quick PM or email so I know who you are, and how to get in touch with you 1 on 1 (in order of highest to lowest donors) as soon as my updates are ready!  THANKS ALL!

PS:  I'm temporarily locking this thread so this reply of mine is the most recent for people to see, but if you have questions or comments you are definitely welcome to send me a PM anytime.

Edit:  If you're somebody waiting for this update via EMAIL, please make sure you check your spam folder just in case for some insane reason it gets labeled as spam by the crazy spam filters.  If it ended up in spam, please mark it as NOT spam.  Once you receive your email, please reply to it and let me know you received it!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Dirty Cheater unlocked and locked this topic
  • Dirty Cheater unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Today the new 1.17 patch was released.  I am still allowing people to support this project through a donation of their choosing.  Please read my post directly above this post if you want the full explanation as to why I'm letting people choose an amount (for now) instead of setting a specific price.  I am trying to give as many people as possible a chance to get in early because I know not everyone can afford a high priced item.

Basically I want you guys to show me how much you think it's worth.  You choose the amount based on how much fun and value you're getting out of this cheat table, please.  Anyone that has ever donated to this project will ALWAYS get sent updates by me.  The updates will get sent in order of donor from highest to lowest.  That means if you're one of my top donors, you'll probably get a very early version as soon as I think it's ready.  After that, once I've tested it further and am sure it's finished, the rest will start to receive it.  Lastly, anybody who is donating the absolute minimum will eventually receive theirs, possibly several days after the others.  I have an automated script that places everyone in order and either auto-sends or prompts me when to send manually (depending on the delivery method), so I don't have to keep track myself.  :)

Note:  I've had a couple people inquire about moving to a higher/faster tier if they send another donation, and yes, that is something I will do for you if you need faster updates.  Just make sure you LET ME KNOW you sent another, so I can combine them and it'll move you up in the donor tier.

Remember, you show me how much it's worth by choosing how much to donate.  The people it's worth the most to obviously get it faster, as explained above.  Also, remember to LET ME KNOW after you've sent a donation so I can confirm it and add you to my list!  If you don't have a forum account, email me at the address you get provided with after the donation and let me know it was for THIS particular project.

Click here to donate via Paypal or Credit Card or Debit Card
If for some reason you are in a part of the world that cannot use the above link, send me a message and I have other methods/links you can try instead. If none of them work in your area, I will try to work something else out with you (like maybe a Steam giftcard, or Amazon giftcard, or something else) if you send me a message here on the forums.  If you can't register on the forums, try me on Discord, username: tacogear

PS:  As always, if you're one of the people receiving my updates via email, always be sure to check the spam/trash folders just in case your email provider went crazy and thinks it's spam.  It HAS happened to some people.  If it happens to you, make sure you click "not spam" so your provider knows these updates are something you want to receive.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to (Male vs Female 1.17 info inside) ..............Male vs Female update plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!
  • Dirty Cheater locked, unlocked and locked this topic

As an update to the above post, I need to clarify again that if you donate to this script, you need to TELL ME afterwards.  lol  I don't always know where a donation came from or for what it's for since I do sometimes receive donations and/or payments for other games, programs, products, etc...  So if you don't have a forum account you need to either add me on Discord at the username in the above post or send me an email at the email you get provided with after your donation.  Thanks!

Also, if you want to upgrade your donor tier for faster upgrades/responses, or to be able to make special custom requests from me, please ALSO follow up and let me know that too, so I can adjust your placement and move you up.  Remember, it's up to you to show me how important the cheat table is to you based on how much you donate, and the speed at which you're served will reflect that.  :)

PS:  Full explanation regarding the donations and how to make them are in the post above this one, so just scroll up if you're looking to get on board and support this project.  Thanks!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.18 info inside (read my newest reply to this thread please) ..............Male vs Female update plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

Edit as of Dec 15:  ATTENTION!!!  If you're looking for intergender (MvF) on the new 1.22 patch, be advised that it had to be completely written from scratch but it's getting rolled out as soon as possible to my donors! It requires some set up steps to make sure you're safe from the unwanted attacks and crashes the game otherwise could perform since the terrible 1.21 update, so please contact me directly.

I will need to help everyone on 1.22 get set up 1 by 1.

If you want 1.20 or earlier, that is just a simple Cheat Engine table because 2k hadn't added the unwanted/dangerous code yet.

If you're using a previous patch (such as 1.20 or below) please be sure to let me know which one you want the script for!

Here are some notes on the intergender (male vs female) script and how to acquire it.  If you would like to read the longer explanations to have a full understanding of why I'm allowing people to donate an amount they choose (instead of creating a paywall or patreon with a higher set price) please scroll up and read the last few posts of mine before this post.

Here's the brief rundown and main points:

1)  I want everyone to have a chance to get access to this highly sought after enhancement, so I am allowing YOU to choose the amount you donate.  

2) Donors will be put into automated tiers that determine how fast they get their updates.  YOU tell ME how valuable this enhancement is to you.  If you choose to donate the minimum, my automated tracker will take a long time to pull your name for service.  The lowest tiers may take over a week, and the highest tiers will receive instant updates the moment I complete them (typically the same day a new patch is released by the devs)  If you consider this enhancement important and valuable, and want fast service, donate as much as you can spare.  Some people consider this enhancement so important that they don't even want to play the game without it - and their donations reflect that.

3)  If my main donation link doesn't work in your country, send me a private message or contact me on Discord ( username:  tacogear ) and let me know how much you're trying to donate.  We will work out another method, or possibly do an Amazon giftcard code instead.  If you're a content creator and want to partner up for a mutually beneficial arrangement, let me know that too!

Again, remember:
The speed at which you receive the file will be influenced 100% by the amount of your donation!  Do not go for the minimum donation if you want it fast!   

My automated tracker has to keep things fair and has to make sure everyone is served in order of donation.  That means if there are a lot of people that donated more than you, it takes even longer to get to you because only a certain amount can be sent the same day... and so on.  It must be kept this way to keep it fair for all donors and their chosen amounts.  This also makes it easy for me since the automated tracker just keeps track of everybody for me.  I'm putting this part in bright red because I've had people donate only a dollar and actually demand the file from me the same day, LOL.  Remember, your donation tells me how important the file is for you and how fast you want it.  In all fairness, a dollar is perfectly acceptable as a donation as long as YOU are happy with being served very, very slowly.  Even if the file already has been completed for a long time, a minimum donation is still going to be served very slow.  It's just the way it is. The alternative is me removing the donation option and instead setting a hard (and high) price for everybody to pay the same amount so they can get it the same day like an actual "purchase" would be, but I'm trying to avoid doing that because I want everyone to at least have a chance to try it out even if they don't have much to donate. Thanks!

Click HERE to donate using Paypal or a credit card!
Remember, once you send a donation you need to contact me and let me know about it so I can add you to the appropriate tier for service!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Oct 5:  The 1.18 update has begun rolling out! Names will be served in small waves to avoid problems.  If you haven't received yours yet please be patient and if you're served by email don't forget to check the spam folder just in case!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.18 info inside. MvF plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

UPDATE as of a couple hours ago:  They just released a new patch and I already have the new 1.19 update completed!  It will start rolling out to 1st tier donors IMMEDIATELY!  This is one of my fastest updates yet!

Donors, if your usual method of receiving these updates is via email, please always remember to check your spam folder and if it's in there make sure you mark it as "not spam" so hopefully future updates stop going there.

To anyone new that is looking for how to gain access to the intergender cheat table, here's a post explaining how to get it:  Click here for MvF details

Thanks everyone! 

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 2

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) for patch 1.19 -- MvF plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

UPDATE:  Yet ANOTHER new patch has already been released! The new MvF update will start rolling out to 1st tier donors IMMEDIATELY!  I worked hard to get this update done FAST even though it caught me completely off guard today!

Donors, if your usual method of receiving these updates is via email, please always remember to check your spam folder and if it's in there make sure you mark it as "not spam" so hopefully future updates stop going there.

To anyone new that is looking for how to gain access to the intergender cheat table, here's a post explaining how to get it:  Click here for MvF details

Thanks everyone! 

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) for patch 1.20 -- MvF plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!
  • Dirty Cheater locked and unlocked this topic

Exciting news! I improved the intergender MvF script so now the Male and Female columns are correctly populated with males and females during character select, and none of the columns go blank anymore!  This will help make the experience look and feel a lot more legitimate and better organized for selecting males or females using their appropriate columns, as if it was meant to be in the game.  This improvement will automatically be included in the next update for this script, but if any of my supporters would like to try the new version early, just send me a message!

From what I hear it would be a good idea to NOT update to patch 1.21 if you want to actually be able to have fun with your game.  I haven't had much time to look into it but I'm being told 2k put more garbage in their coding that intentionally crashes the game even more than before now, including just from having Cheat Engine and other various programs open (sometimes with no rhyme or reason as to why a program is crashing the game now lol).  I'm also being told the game runs a lot more sluggish and feels slower, which apparently is due to 2k's poorly coded "anti cheat" that is running literally every 1 or 2 seconds to scan your whole system in an intrusive manner.  Gee, I wonder why that would make the game run worse?  lol 

Yup, you read that right... 2k has gone out of their way to make the game crash even more AND added tons of coding to slow down the game if you're lucky enough to get it to play at all!

So yeah, stay on 1.20 for now... and if you already made the mistake of updating to 1.21, I would suggest reverting back to 1.20 using one of the known methods you can easily find if you search or ask in the PWM discord.  If you made the mistake up updating and you already updated your save file too, try right clicking on the save file and go to properties.  Then try going to see if there are any "previous versions" available.  Sometimes people have backups running on their computer and don't even know it.

For now I'll continue updating the 1.20 script and also slowly rebuild the effects from scratch for 1.21. 

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Update: My above post still stands as far as suggesting that you stay on (or revert back to) 1.20 if you want the Intergender MvF script to work...  HOWEVER I am rolling out the 1.21 solution ASAP!  It just won't be the full experience yet, so if you can, please try and stay on 1.20 and you'll get extra features.  :)

If you're new, make sure you let me know what version you are looking for when you contact me.

Developments are happening daily, but as of right now, here are some things to be aware of if you want to try the new 1.21 version:

1)  The 1.21 cheat table will require you to download a special "lite" version of Cheat Engine that you won't even need to install.  You'll just unzip it and run it and it works!  From there, 2k will eventually try to sabotage that version in one of their future patches, which of course will mean you just have to be willing to download the next/new working version of Cheat Engine after that happens.  Basically 2k will train us how to continue making CE even better as we see which aspect they tried to target with each patch, etc...   and much like you already had to download a new script anyway with each patch, you'll just have to also download a new Cheat Engine IF they sabotaged the previous (which they might not be able to do as often as they hope because devs from other games already have failed many times with these versions!).

2)  In 1.21 intergender matches, some of the minor effects might feel/sound less legit than they did with my larger script for previous patches, but I hope to improve on that soon!  It's going to be a similar effect to when you permanently change their gender byte, even though it won't be a permanent gender change.  You will get to toggle which gender effects get applied to everybody as you're setting a match up, meaning you also can decide on the fly which gender a championship match is going to be for, and briefcases, etc.

I'm going to leave this thread open for now in case people have ideas/questions/suggestions/etc...  as we battle this hideous beast from the most putrid bowels of hell!  We will defeat this!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.21 early version w/limited features. Plus MvF for previous patches like 1.20 and older have the FULL version with all the extras like fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!
  • 3 weeks later...

Will it be possible to play MyRise with intergender cheats? The game crashes when I turn it on

I never went into MyRise or MyFaction so I have no idea.  But if we're talking 1.21, just assume no.  In fact, just stay away from 1.21 if you can (or revert back to 1.20 if you already got stuck with 1.21).  If you are worried about losing CAWs if you revert back, just upload them before you revert back and then re-download them after you revert back to 1.20. 

A LONG update for everyone:
If you haven't already heard, please be aware that 2k more than doubled the size of their game exe file with the 1.21 update, and the newly added code is a bunch of sloppily implemented "self-crash" code coupled with virus-level attack code that activates if the self-crash code fails, because they don't know how to make a proper anti-cheat.  So, instead, more than half of the entire game now is malicious code that tries to crash the game on purpose, and then if you manage to keep the game running, the game exe starts using virus-level attacks on your system to try and force BSOD, data loss, and total loss of user control/input!  The game also is spying on your entire system and reading all of your screens.  As if that's all not bad enough, it seems like some of their malicious trash keeps running even after you turn the game off.  DO NOT trust 2k!  The fact that I need virus-defense tools in order to continue my work on 1.21 is very disturbing, and it means they're going to get even worse if people allow this.

My personal advice for those of you that actually play this game:
I hope the people that like playing this game start bringing attention to this demented move by 2k and fight back against this sort of trash.  I don't play it much myself because I prefer code hunting and creating cheats, and I can just keep doing that on all the other games I work with.  But for the people that truly love this WWE game, this really is an evil and disgusting move by 2k and I feel bad for those players.

For those of you that really love playing these games, speak up and do it NOW!  2k needs to be sent a message BEFORE 2k24 has this same trash done to it.  If 2k24 has this crap, it's going to cost a lot for each person to get any scripts from me because every single script will be a much larger task with harder updates each patch.  So, for example, even my totally free custom rules script will end up being pretty expensive just because of how much effort I need to put into protecting myself from the game and also protecting my users from it.

If you love these games, speak up now.  Make noise in ways 2k MUST spend time dealing with.  Do you have a lot of free time?  Then use it to absorb their time; that's a big part of fighting back against this kind of thing.  Look up the contact info of high level people in 2k and repeatedly remind them what a problem this is.  Make sure they keep seeing it.  Try for phone numbers to call, and yes, they have them. Don't convince yourself that a mysterious entity without a phone is in charge.  Look hard enough and you'll find numbers for someone involved. Also use the support ticket system repeatedly, too (but do not rely solely on it because those aren't the high level execs answering those tickets!)... and when they give a canned answer, rinse and repeat with a new ticket.  Mention it in their Discord chat, repeatedly.  If they threaten to boot you from the chat, mention the problem again until they do... then join back with another username and repeat the process.  Make as much noise about this as possible, repeatedly, and do it in a way that absorbs time and effort from people in 2k (hence the looking up contact info of high level execs, repeatedly contacting them every way possible, etc... their lost time is lost money in their greedy eyes)...  Make it so they have to deal with this constantly/hourly/daily.  Just make sure you stay within the law and don't actually do anything illegal, don't show up at their homes, etc... There are tons of legal ways to keep them busy dealing with this mess and to get the message across. 

For those awaiting the 1.21 MvF file:
YES I have a very limited version for 1.21 that already sort of works, but has problems because of how limited it is.  Talk to me 1 on 1 if you want the details about it and want to try it.  Just be aware as of now it WILL NOT work for CAWs because it is a gender byte change, which will break the CAW outfits.  The good news is it won't trigger the game exe to attack the computer because of how limited the cheat actually is, so it's safe in that sense, but again that's just because of how little it does.

Aside from that, I am still working on a FULLY operational, total solution as my time permits but with the holidays my time is way more limited.  My goal is to create a solution that will PROTECT users from all of 2k's malicious virus-like attacks first and foremost.  This is new territory for me when it comes to cheat engine, because no other game I've worked on has resorted to such ridiculous virus-like attacks.  I have a hard time calling this an "anti-cheat" because this would be the same as if a home security system just blows up the entire house when somebody rings the doorbell.  Destruction on contact is not protection.  2k clearly doesn't know how to create any form of anti-cheat.  Dealing with an anti-cheat is different than needing to protect users from malicious attacks against their entire computer, so it may be a while before I have something for the full experience because I need to be sure that it fully protects users when they use the more advanced features such as full MvF.

Imagine you're playing the game, and all of a sudden your controls just stop working.  ALL OF THEM.  Your keyboard stops working.  Mouse stops working.  No input accepted.  If you aren't equipped with protection against malicious attacks, you'd have NO choice but to shut the whole computer down and just hope your control is restored when you start it back up.  This absolutely 100% is one of the attacks the game uses and I've had to defend against numerous times now.  I know what to do if that happens, but I don't want my users having to deal with this BS.

Next, imagine you're playing and... oops!  Blue screen of death!  Yup, the game will again be at fault... and it will be intentional.  This is more of the crap I need to try and make sure I am protecting users against.  And it doesn't stop there.

tl;dr - It's still way safer and smarter to just go back to 1.20, because 1.20 doesn't have a massive amount of virus-style malicious code in it to spy on you and attack your computer.  Even when I and/or other modders get our cheats/mods to work on 1.21, you'll still be using a bloated mess of sluggish, malicious code (the massive 1.21 game exe) that slows the game down on many peoples computers AND may end up attacking the computer at any moment if you get too "advanced" in what you're modifying.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

Alright, great news!  It's been a lot of work the last few days since my big update above, but I've managed to get my FULL version of the Male vs Female table working safely on 1.22.  I had to set it up very carefully so it goes around all the undesirable BS that 2k has in their coding.  A couple of early testers have given me good feedback so far and I am fairly certain I've gotten ALL the effects that the 1.20 and earlier versions had in them!  It all "just works" as it should, including universe mode stuff and CAWs!   OOOOOH YEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!! 

My current donors are welcome to try it now if you contact me. Keep in mind the following regarding this early 1.22 MvF:

1)  It requires some set up.  It will be a lot easier if we can chat on Discord so I can help get you set up.  I'd like to help people get set up with this personally, 1 by 1, to make sure you're doing everything safely and correctly.

2)  Once you have it all set up, this current version requires some loading-time every time you play the game.  This is similar to how older games sometimes would take longer to load with mods.  No big deal, but important to be ready for a possible wait of a few minutes depending on the speed of your system.  The good news is, in early testing it seems like you can play the game while the script loads, so you don't have to just sit there staring at it.  Then once the script is finished loading, the intergender effects will kick in!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

If i payed it on paterion, do I have to pay again for an update

If you're already a donor, I will still support you through the updates even if you don't donate again.  I said from the beginning I'd take care of all my donors as long as I can and I intend to keep my word. Although if you're able to, donations toward all the unexpected extra time and effort this 1.22 stuff has been taking would always be welcome so I can continue to maintain it efficiently!  Thanks!

Edited by Dirty Cheater

I can't use the cheat engine in 2K23, as it crashes it somehow

Yes, anyone on a patch higher than 1.20 will need to be given new tools and instructions 1 on 1 preferably over Discord or through a series of back and forth messages if Discord isn't possible.  Any of my donors that need to be set up for 1.22, make sure you contact me and let me know.  I have a lot of people sticking with 1.20 and I also have some that stopped playing WWE 2k23 altogether, so I am not actually sure who all is waiting for 1.22 since so few of my donors wanted it last time I talked to them about it.

So yeah, any donors wanting 1.22, be sure to let me know.  Otherwise I am assuming you're either sticking with 1.20, or that you already stopped playing 2k23 altogether.

Just donanted you £10

Thanks, I believe we're already on Discord and will continue there as time permits.

Just a super quick note/reminder to anyone wanting the Intergender Male vs Female enhancement for patch 1.22.

If you're an already existing donor, you have to make me aware that you're one of the people that plays patch 1.22.  When you message me, please remind me of your current donor tier, but also let me know if you plan to stay at the same donor tier or if you're looking to upgrade so you can be moved higher in priority.  If you're looking to get moved up in priority, I'll reply back and we can figure out how much of an upgrade your tier requires in order for you to be helped on the day you need me to help you.  Right now with how busy I am, I am only able to get 1 to 2 people PER DAY set up with the new method, and in some cases it takes over an hour depending on the person's computer.  I have dozens of people already waiting.  By this math, it means people on the lower donor tiers will be waiting over a month.  My only other option would be to say I am not offering support to the lower tiers anymore since this got turned into a way harder and more time consuming set-up by 2k, but I am doing my best to still help everyone because I know it's not your fault 2k did this.

If you're a new donor, send me a message ASAP so we can figure out what type of set up you need from me.  Make sure you let me know which version of the game you're running.  If you're on 1.20 or below, that'll be easy, but 1.22 will mean we have to plan a time to get you all set up with everything you need.

Just a quick bump to announce that I have finished getting my higher donors all set up for 1.22 and have moved into the lower donors now.  If you're a higher donor but still don't have the new set up for 1.22 (and you want it) please send me a message ASAP and remind me of your donor level so I can determine if you've been missed by my tracker.

To those in the lower donor levels, please continue to be patient as I will eventually get through everyone, even if it takes months.  Right now I'm only getting through a couple people per week due to various issues, and because some people take over 3 hours to get their computer set up correctly with the complex 1.22 method which I must guide everybody through 1 on 1 over Discord.  If you're a lower donor level and want to get served ASAP, send me a message with your current donor level and I'll calculate how much you'd need to upgrade to skip to the front and get served next in line.

Thanks again so much for everyone being so patient after 2k totally blindsided us all with these horrendous, malicious additions that broke so many things in 1.21 and 1.22.  Overcoming this issue has been quite challenging and difficult, but we will not be defeated!

Posted (edited)

Heads up to ANYBODY that donated more than a week ago and is still waiting to be served the MvF intergender cheat table.  Apparently my inbox was full for a while but it's cleared up now, so feel free to message me.  I am trying very hard to finish EVERYBODY before 2k24 releases on the 8th.  Some of the donors I have contacted are taking a while to get back to me for their turn for me to help them set up.  If you're still waiting for service for more than a week, please send me a message ASAP to let me know you're still wanting it and we'll try to get you set up quickly!  If you have been waiting for a while but haven't heard from me, message me ASAP and let me know which patch version you want it for.   If it's the 1.22 version you want, make sure you message me on Discord since we have to go thru the whole set up process together on there.  My Discord username is:  tacogear

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Hi,

I got the 1.20 version from you a couple of weeks back. It works awesome!

Thanks a lot!

You get women to bleed again.. my money is your money.

Also, where is this Discord of yours. I would very much like to be a part of that

Edited by Tank_is_King