Universe Gender change Problem!

Scyfi1985

Ok, I am pretty sure I changed R-Truth to female, in free play he matches up with female, and I can put a female titles on him, but in universe he is still male. Did I do something wrong, can universe not be altered, is there part of the pofo for universe that was not been found? Help please!

Each universe save has their own pofo/moveset/team_info data. If it's anything like the previous games, the addresses of these will vary from user to user.

18 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Each universe save has their own pofo/moveset/team_info data. If it's anything like the previous games, the addresses of these will vary from user to user.

Sorry, meant to quote this for my last post. With the pofo work mostly done, do you think they will be able to find the Universe info?

10 hours ago, Scyfi1985 said:

Sorry, meant to quote this for my last post. With the pofo work mostly done, do you think they will be able to find the Universe info?

The data will be the same, just in a different memory location. However, if it's like 2k22 and 2k20, universe mode saves will be a in a different memory location for every user/computer, so you'll have to find the location yourself.

A workaround may be to make all your pofo changes before you start the Universe mode and let the game import them to your Universe save when you start Universe mode.

I think I follow.  Any tips on how to find it, even though it varies like you said?

41 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

The data will be the same, just in a different memory location. However, if it's like 2k22 and 2k20, universe mode saves will be a in a different memory location for every user/computer, so you'll have to find the location yourself.

When I search a superstars pofo, I see one address shown as an offset (WWE2k23.exe+1234567890) and if I don't have a universe started, one straight address, which edits the main mode. If I have a universe started, I see two straight addresses, and I've seen the second one in the list is the universe pofo copy. Your milage may vary on that last bit though.

7 minutes ago, me man said:

When I search a superstars pofo, I see one address shown as an offset (WWE2k23.exe+1234567890) and if I don't have a universe started, one straight address, which edits the main mode. If I have a universe started, I see two straight addresses, and I've seen the second one in the list is the universe pofo copy. Your milage may vary on that last bit though.

Hmm, I had a universe save, and did get another thing when I searched the pofo. I might look into it. Ty for the idea. 

16 minutes ago, me man said:

16 minutes ago, me man said:

IT WORKED!! You were right! 

22 hours ago, Scyfi1985 said:

Ok, I am pretty sure I changed R-Truth to female, in free play he matches up with female, and I can put a female titles on him, but in universe he is still male. Did I do something wrong, can universe not be altered, is there part of the pofo for universe that was not been found? Help please!

What i did is when you start a new universe, i hit Y (import) and chose the second option (not default) Roster Play and all of my gender change showed up. Now Roxxane can dethrone the Tribal Chief :)😝

3 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

What i did is when you start a new universe, i hit Y (import) and chose the second option (not default) Roster Play and all of my gender change showed up. Now Roxxane can dethrone the Tribal Chief :)😝

Awesome! That may be a quicker way to do!

• Like 1