On 7/21/2024 at 11:32 AM, plandr said:

Did anyone ever find a fix for team name changes (e.g. The Grinders, The Old Guard etc) not being recognized by Sound Editor? At first I thought the names were just duplicated elsewhere in the database but I have checked hundreds of lines with no text and I don't think that's the issue unfortunately!

I tried replacing the names for two of the standard names (Franko and Gilberto, announced by Mike Rome) and it worked perfectly. It was only through helping a friend with his setup that I realized I was seeing different files on his that didn't show up on mine, and vice versa. Turns out I had my database set to 2K23, and it worked despite it being for WWE 2K24. Perhaps the files you need to replace will show up appropriately if you use the 2K23 database instead, event though the game is 2K24? Worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

That tool was already so great when I modded WWE 2k19, it's even better now I started modding WWE 2k24, with the TTL-feature!

If there isn't the right name in Vanilla, or for an Attire or a CAW, you can create it yourself with the voice you like! Sometimes you need to tweak the words a bit a bit to make it sound correct, but it works!

So everyone who uses it, plase donate to that guy! I did! He deserves it!

Sadly the Name list /database can be a riddle as not all files are labeled. But as it was said, it requires doing all that by hand and that takes some hours, even more if you don't really understand what you think the announcer is saying.

Bugs: For some weird reason TTL stopped working from one minute to the other. Unsinstalles it and even deleted the folder with the remaining files. Didn't work.

But for some unknown resasons it worked the next day like nothing ever happaned.

Other than that maybe 1-2 crashes of sound editor. But most of the time it works as it's supposed to! 🙂

Edited by noobmodder

Sound Editor doesn't have any of the names of the files for me so i dont know what to replace, is it the same for everyone?

Edit: Nevermind, i had it set to 2k19, all sorted now

Edited by GS1981

On 8/6/2024 at 9:40 PM, FogHazard said:

I tried replacing the names for two of the standard names (Franko and Gilberto, announced by Mike Rome) and it worked perfectly. It was only through helping a friend with his setup that I realized I was seeing different files on his that didn't show up on mine, and vice versa. Turns out I had my database set to 2K23, and it worked despite it being for WWE 2K24. Perhaps the files you need to replace will show up appropriately if you use the 2K23 database instead, event though the game is 2K24? Worth a shot!

Thanks bro.

Just fyi I am an idiot lol. I was using the 2k23 database set the whole time. The 2k24 database set had all the files I couldn't find (albeit not always clearly labeled). 

For anyone having this issue go to settings and turn to 2k24. It is a headache to transition if you have 70+ entrance theme changes and +30 announce changes like me because you need to reset everything (not because the 2k23 edits don't stick but because they are reset with most version updates). That said, once you move everything to version 4 you have access to the full range of audio which is awesome. 🙂

On 8/19/2024 at 11:57 AM, noobmodder said:

That tool was already so great when I modded WWE 2k19, it's even better now I started modding WWE 2k24, with the TTL-feature!

If there isn't the right name in Vanilla, or for an Attire or a CAW, you can create it yourself with the voice you like! Sometimes you need to tweak the words a bit a bit to make it sound correct, but it works!

So everyone who uses it, plase donate to that guy! I did! He deserves it!

Sadly the Name list /database can be a riddle as not all files are labeled. But as it was said, it requires doing all that by hand and that takes some hours, even more if you don't really understand what you think the announcer is saying.

Bugs: For some weird reason TTL stopped working from one minute to the other. Unsinstalles it and even deleted the folder with the remaining files. Didn't work.

But for some unknown resasons it worked the next day like nothing ever happaned.

Other than that maybe 1-2 crashes of sound editor. But most of the time it works as it's supposed to! 🙂

How do I donate to him?

14 hours ago, linkondanab100 said:

work for xbox?

I've used SoundEditor to edit theme music, call names and even tons of commentary for WWE2K14 for the Xbox 360. So yes, it works amazingly well for that format, as long as you're able to access the sound files. I have a modded Xbox360, so it's easy to access files for modding. Not 100% sure if you can do that without a modded 360, but perhaps you can. 

2 hours ago, linkondanab100 said:

damm i have not 360 i have just xbox one serie

Which 2K game are you trying to edit the sound for?

1 hour ago, linkondanab100 said:

wwe24

Then no, I'm sorry....Sound Editor won't work for you. If you were trying to edit the sound on WWE2K24 on PC, then yes, you could edit the sound. Or, if you were tyring to edit the sound of an older 2K game on an older, modded console, then you could do that as well. But (as far as I know), you can't edit anything on the newer consoles.

22 hours ago, linkondanab100 said:

if I do it with the computer on the xbox it doesn't work ?

I'm not even sure what you're asking there. If you have WWE2K24 on your Xbox Box One, then no....unfortunately, you can't use Sound Editor to edit the files. How do you expect to get those files from your Xbox Box One to your PC to edit?

I am have trouble installing Sound editor. I keep getting a pop up error, saying it can't read the set up package. Can someone help me on this 

I am have trouble installing Sound editor. I keep getting a pop up error, saying it can't read the set up package. Can someone help me on this 

I have installed both dependencies and reinstalled the sound editor like 4 times.

One day it just stopped letting me convert to WEM

help

I can't find the DLC characters' ring announcements for 2K22 or 2K23 (e.g. Tiffany Stratton in 23, A_Kid in 22, etc). The data files have IDs attributed to them, but when I open ra_1 they're nowhere to be found. I've looked through every other sound file, including the DLC_* ones... nothing. Are the IDs wrong?

On 9/16/2024 at 2:46 PM, Voidstrider said:

I can't find the DLC characters' ring announcements for 2K22 or 2K23 (e.g. Tiffany Stratton in 23, A_Kid in 22, etc). The data files have IDs attributed to them, but when I open ra_1 they're nowhere to be found. I've looked through every other sound file, including the DLC_* ones... nothing. Are the IDs wrong?

Not sure how I overlooked them the first time through, but the ring announcements for DLC characters are found in the 'DLC_lines_#' files.