Replacing/Adding Titantrons

Flaminglow

Hi everyone.

I didn't play any WWE games since W2K19 and back then we were able to mod  Titantrons by replacing the .bk2 files.

I saw that since 2K20 the game files changed, and from what I understand we need an external program (CakeTools) to replace or add Titantrons in 2K22.

Is it correct, or is there a way to mod Titantrons without using that program? Or does it work on 2K23 already ?

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Yes We must wait. Old cake tool doesn't work.

Fine. I saw on Twitter they're working on it and the tool seems to work fine.

I'm only interested into modding trons (maybe GFX). If it's similar to 2K22, will it be fast and easy, or is it a pain to deal with ? I'm scared and think I already miss the days we only had to play with .bk2 files.

Edited by Flaminglow

5 hours ago, darkend_vision said:

so if we are only editing the bk2 files, does the cake tools we have as of now  (3/17/23) work?

No  cake tools we have as of now  (3/17/23) work? - WHAT? So for now i GTS my self.

Edited by Andy

• 1 month later...

I have an issue with caketools.

Yesterday i changed a stage gfx with caketools and since then, my game doesn't launch anymore.

Can someone help me with that?