me man

On 5/19/2023 at 8:25 PM, me man said:

I haven't updated so I haven't tried yet, but she was already in the pofo a few updates ago just hidden, and I found her ID as 1034 awhile ago. Looking at the pofo, I'd say try

0A 04 3A 02 0A 04 E0 0D

Thanks, i will try this in a bit, but i remember all the other array of bytes were much longer that this. 

9 hours ago, me man said:

The CAW slots are 00-99. They seem to stay in their chronological order. Obviously, a lot of things will be different from one CAW to the next. I would Search for the Rock, slot 100, starting with array:  64 00 64 00 1A 01 00 10  You can then find slot 00, the first CAW slot, by subtracting 71200 bytes (11620 in hex) from the Rock's address.

Perfect.  Thank you Mr. Me Man!

13 hours ago, me man said:

The CAW slots are 00-99. They seem to stay in their chronological order. Obviously, a lot of things will be different from one CAW to the next. I would Search for the Rock, slot 100, starting with array:  64 00 64 00 1A 01 00 10  You can then find slot 00, the first CAW slot, by subtracting 71200 bytes (11620 in hex) from the Rock's address.

Can i use this method to search for the AOB for Tiffany Stratton? Just need to change her to male since I play this on the Steam Deck as well. thank you,

On 5/26/2023 at 10:35 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

Perfect.  Thank you Mr. Me Man!

Glad I could help with a little something. You've helped alot.

On 5/26/2023 at 9:12 AM, brethbk69 said:

Thanks, i will try this in a bit, but i remember all the other array of bytes were much longer that this. 

The entire array for each character is 712 bytes long.

On 5/26/2023 at 3:02 PM, brethbk69 said:

Can i use this method to search for the AOB for Tiffany Stratton? Just need to change her to male since I play this on the Steam Deck as well. thank you,

You could. Her id is 1034, 934 higher than the Rock's, and there are 712 bytes in each character's slot. So if you find the Rock, then add 934 character's worth of data to that address (934x712=665008 or A25B0 in hex) you will find Miss Stratton.

You should just be able to search for her array start:

0A 04 3A 02 0A 04 E0 0D 00 00 6E 7B BE 74 9E 43 99 A6 D3 96 3A B1 AA C1 03 DE 49 83 E6 53 A4 E4 16 90 01 01 14 14

The next byte is the gender identifier which will be a 01 that you'll change to 00.

I just tried it and I found 8 results. It used to be one static address that held the default values, then one for the main game, and one for each active universe. Now it seems there are more. You should however be able to edit her.

Edited by me man
spelling

On 5/31/2023 at 1:10 AM, me man said:

Glad I could help with a little something. You've helped alot.

The entire array for each character is 712 bytes long.

You could. Her id is 1034, 934 higher than the Rock's, and there are 712 bytes in each character's slot. So if you find the Rock, then add 934 character's worth of data to that address (934x712=665008 or A25B0 in hex) you will find Miss Stratton.

You should just be able to search for her array start:

0A 04 3A 02 0A 04 E0 0D 00 00 6E 7B BE 74 9E 43 99 A6 D3 96 3A B1 AA C1 03 DE 49 83 E6 53 A4 E4 16 90 01 01 14 14

The next byte is the gender identifier which will be a 01 that you'll change to 00.

I just tried it and I found 8 results. It used to be one static address that held the default values, then one for the main game, and one for each active universe. Now it seems there are more. You should however be able to edit her.

Thank you so much, that worked like a charm!

• 1 month later...

I need help.

I have seen a wwe2k23 id Liste in this forum but how can i find this in cheat engine.

0622 Bayley

0386 Brie Bella

When i open cheat engine how can i find with this the char i will make them tp male.

Pleas make this for a noob I dont udnertsand whatg i mußt do .

I need the hex from

Edited by Kane3000

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy how lost I am with this whole thing. I've read all over this thread and forum and I haven't found one step by step guide on how to do any of this. The CEM file in this thread won't open in CheatEngine, and everything else might as well be written in another language.

How do I, in the most basic, dumbest of terms, edit the gender's for the wrestlers? I have WWE2k23, cheat engine and hxd installed and have downloaded the CEM file.

• 4 weeks later...

A few things here:

The 3 or 4 digit ID is just their id number. You can find them on the character select screen and swap characters in, have two of the same characters, in the same or different outfits, etc. At least you could, it seems they've complicated it recently. The ID number is the filename of the individual pofo's inside the zip file.

A .CEM file is a "Cheat-Engine_Memory" save. It is a copy of memory from within the game, but with a header. Some of these files have no extension. They are just memory data, with no header. In any case, the data in memory can be saved to a file in cheatengine's memory viewer, using "save memory region". The saved files can be loaded into memory using "load memory region". Key is to know the addresses.

In order to flip a character's bit. You don't need to do any of that. You're better off with the zip file of the individual pofos. You need to know their ID's or look at the ID list. A couple-few months ago, I could open the character I was interested in's pofo file in a hex editor, copy the first line or so, set cheatengine to search for "array of bytes", paste it in and find the pofo's for that character in the game's memory. There would be one match for the main game, and one for each active universe. Then you could change whatever you want, including the 38th byte 00=M 01=F. I tried finding the data recently and it seems it's been complicated.

• 1 month later...