Video Tutorial: How to edit/mod AUDIO in WWE2K14!!!

denbigh7

My dream has become a reality! For years, I’ve been wanting to edit the audio in Wrestling Legends (WWE2K14), but since it was an older game, some of the necessary tools were lost. But thanks to the generous diligence of some of our amazing members here, tools were found, methods were shared and patience was shown in helping me learn how to mod the audio. Forever grateful to @Red Rooster, @stlpowercat and @justYn1893 for their help! 

I’ve created this tutorial video to help others, with a step-by-step walkthrough and links to all the necessary tools. 

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, billijean2039 said:

Thanks for interesting tutorial!

Thanks, but half of my tutorial is now (thankfully) pointless because of @TheVisitorX amazing new Sound Editor tool! Check out his post in the WWE2K23 section and download his latest version. You'll be able to easily import sound files into games from 2K14-2K23 without having to worry about hex editing, offsets, etc. It's amazing!

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Your tutorial video is going to be a great resource for anyone else looking to dive into game modding. For those who might want to record their own tutorials or capture audio clips directly from their computer, learning how to record computer audio can be incredibly useful. It’s a skill that can enhance any project by adding personalized or high-quality sound directly from your system.

Edited by bhagat