WWE 2K19 arena mod help.

Imadulmulk

I have been partially successful in installing an arena mod, ECW 2008, on my 2k19 pc and I have managed to get everything working so far, except for the "universe mode match card background". I am not sure what it is called, but in universe mode after you click on "start show", the list of matches and promos and the main event you see afterwards is what I am talking about; the background on that thing is not like what is supposed to be according to the mod, it is just plain black. I have created a custom ECW show if that information is of any use. 

How do I change the matchcard_bg_win in-game, what do I have to change in the create a show menu to affect this change?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Imadulmulk

Hi @Imadulmulk

Have you download the WWE 2K19 UNPACKED ARENA GFX made by @SeeFusion?

This will allow you to delete the matchcard_bg_win file at the expense of a folder where all the matchcards in the game will be sorted by their respective numbers following the misc_01. It will also be easier to install any arena in any slot you want.

For ECW 2008, the assigned slot is 56 if I'm not mistaken it is King Of The Ring '97 (2k16 port)? You have to use a "custom" matchcard using for example "90's, 90's 1, ect... to inject your background and foreground ( you'll found those in the matchcard bg folder after installed SeeFusion mod).

I can't find Jimmy's tutorial anymore. But I grabbed this, to refresh my memory when I work on matchcards.

Example: 90s 1 matchcard (you'll need the 90s generic matchcard, and the first 90s 1 matchcard) Always make a backup of the original files. And only work on copies in a folder on your desktop.

Extract the two 0001.oodl with PAC EDITOR, first pac is the background,
second pac is the foreground. Rename the background and foreground respectively, as they are both 0001 files.

Use Oodl tools and decompress these two files in .dds in order to open them in Photoshop or Paint.net for example. Edit your background and foreground according to the size of the two "models" from 90s 1 with Photoshop or Paint.net.

Inject the .png in each location with Pac.Editor the created files, delete the .bak files, it's done.

-------------------------------------------

Delete the name banner (transparent), is in the 90s file (not the 90s 1) :

- Inject a .dds blank into 0004.oodl or 0005.oodl which is the ftpk file

Extract both files and look for a long line of text with : 
- OODL....o...KRENO... the longer one is technically the ftpk.

Inject the .dds (1kb) version of .oodl converted via XHP

---------------------------------------------

Then remove the original RAW logo, in the 90s file (not the 90s 1) :

Extract the 0006.oodl file, and convert with oodl.tools,
unzip to 0006.atb0

Open this file with HXD : enter at line 200 :
Enter 00000000000000000000000000000 to remove the "dummy_logo_1" writing.

Save, and inject in the .pac instead of the oodl.

-----------------------------------------------

Assigning it to a used arena ID

Go to pac > menu > createashow and open the matchscreentable.pac with Pac.Editor
Uncompress to 0000.dat

Open 0000.dat in HXD
Scroll down or search for the name of the original matchcard, 90s, Classic, ect...
Find the number series 31 75 and replace it with the desired arena number.

Arena number = Slot number (Wrestleminus) with the calculator program xx 00.

Once saved, re-inject "as Zlib" the 0000.dat in the .zlib

--------------------------------------------

If you encounter any problems, and if I can help you, don't hesitate.

• Thanks 1