Has anyone found the file for the main selection menu in 2k14?

rafael_ignacio

Has anyone found how to change this part of the menu in 2k14? I changed all Mnlayhd.pac and I couldn't find the main selection menu file to be able to change it

• 1 month later...

go into EM00, then go into 1B59, hit uncompress. From this you will get a .dat file. Open this up in X-packer 9 and extract them all to a folder. From here, open up the menu pose you want to edit and replace the menu. From there, once you have done all your edits, just open up X- Packer and hit CTRL + T for a new texture archive, select all your files starting from BGtexxt and then select em all down. From there, name your file something like 'NEW' and then inject that into the 1B59 you had before. Then go once again into X-packer 9 and open up your menulayhd.pac ( CTRL R) and then update non- arc to wrestler. If your on xbox then you just need to transfer your menu file and your arc file back.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 8:35 PM, Cyanex said:

go into EM00, then go into 1B59, hit uncompress. From this you will get a .dat file. Open this up in X-packer 9 and extract them all to a folder. From here, open up the menu pose you want to edit and replace the menu. From there, once you have done all your edits, just open up X- Packer and hit CTRL + T for a new texture archive, select all your files starting from BGtexxt and then select em all down. From there, name your file something like 'NEW' and then inject that into the 1B59 you had before. Then go once again into X-packer 9 and open up your menulayhd.pac ( CTRL R) and then update non- arc to wrestler. If your on xbox then you just need to transfer your menu file and your arc file back.

@Cyanex is there any setting to save the file once i change the rock photo?

On 1/28/2023 at 8:57 PM, rafael_ignacio said:

thank you. but I am looking for the menu where the fights are selected, where the universe mode appears, my wwe etc...

Are you talking about this screen? Are you wanting to edit these pics?

6aL6d6ZK_o.png

15 hours ago, GawkyBurrito said:

@Cyanex ¿Hay alguna configuración para guardar el archivo una vez que cambie la foto de la roca?

ok you just have to go to new texture archive and compress the ones that are in EM00/1B59.dat

14 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

¿Estás hablando de esta pantalla? ¿Quieres editar estas fotos?

6aL6d6ZK_o.png

No. The truth is that I already have those screens well located and I know where they are. just look for the red bar that appears when you start the game and select play, creations, my wwe, enter universe mode etc... I've been looking for that mini menu for a long time. thank you

I can't upload photos via url . that's why I explain it

10 hours ago, rafael_ignacio said:

ok you just have to go to new texture archive and compress the ones that are in EM00/1B59.dat

No. The truth is that I already have those screens well located and I know where they are. just look for the red bar that appears when you start the game and select play, creations, my wwe, enter universe mode etc... I've been looking for that mini menu for a long time. thank you

I can't upload photos via url . that's why I explain it

I know what you're saying, but it's not what I asked, if not when changing the photo of the rock for another, what settings do you use to save it?

7 hours ago, GawkyBurrito said:

I know what you're saying, but it's not what I asked, if not when changing the photo of the rock for another, what settings do you use to save it?

Edited by XIII XHP

3 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Thanks, yes, i had read the post before but as the person who made the publication mentions, we must make the change in paint.net and when saving a configuration menu appears to save it, i already tried to save it normally with BC1(DTX1) and also save so it has the same weight (2MB) as the original file of The Rock and it still doesn't work.

6 hours ago, GawkyBurrito said:

Thanks, yes, i had read the post before but as the person who made the publication mentions, we must make the change in paint.net and when saving a configuration menu appears to save it, i already tried to save it normally with BC1(DTX1) and also save so it has the same weight (2MB) as the original file of The Rock and it still doesn't work.

Look for all of 1B59.dat file and go to xpacker to create (new/texture file/select all files. And when you create the texture file, save it as "any file (all files)" do not save it in ".pac" must carry this name "1B59.dat" and once created you inject it into zlib.

or it could be that when you save it it will be "dds" and the same size as the image of the rock.

Edited by rafael_ignacio

I made the Wrestling Legends game have Macho Man on the main menu instead of Hogan.  This is the MnLayHD.pac file with the working Macho Man render.  I forget how you update the game to use this, though.  I wanna say you have to update your Arc file in X-packer after you open this file or something like that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_iwDCvMlq-VajBLLTk1bHp6MzQ/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-4vnniP5eUnErQGD6mSwAPw

9 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Hice que el juego Wrestling Legends tuviera Macho Man en el menú principal en lugar de Hogan. Este es el archivo MnLayHD.pac con el render de Macho Man en funcionamiento. Sin embargo, olvidé cómo actualizas el juego para usar esto. Quiero decir que debe actualizar su archivo Arc en X-packer después de abrir este archivo o algo así.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_iwDCvMlq-VajBLLTk1bHp6MzQ/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-4vnniP5eUnErQGD6mSwAPw

thanks for the file, but it didn't work for me, it changed the normal wwe logo to wrestling legends i think, but it doesn't advance to the image that says "don't try it at home", no i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, i updated non- arc to wrestler in x-packer and from there i transferred the MnLayHD and plist files, by the way, when i opened the EM00 file and extracted the 1B59.dat file it wouldn't let me open it in x-packer i got an error and I hit open file of texture.

18 hours ago, rafael_ignacio said:

Look for all of 1B59.dat file and go to xpacker to create (new/texture file/select all files. And when you create the texture file, save it as "any file (all files)" do not save it in ".pac" must carry this name "1B59.dat" and once created you inject it into zlib.

or it could be that when you save it it will be "dds" and the same size as the image of the rock.

thanks, i did what you told me but unlike what was commented above it changes to "do not try it at home" but it stays black, i have a couple of doubts that i would appreciate if you could clarify them for me, after creating the new file texture and saving it , inject the 1B59.dat file as ZLIB in EM00.pac, then open in x-packer with CTRL+R the MnLayHD.pac file, inject EM00.pac and press update arc-no wrestler and select plist360/PS3 then transfer the files , my question is if instead of injecting the EM00 in MnLay i have to give it Compress and Inject and the other question is if I would have to change the name of MnLayHD to LayHD in the plist. def?

6 hours ago, GawkyBurrito said:

thanks for the file, but it didn't work for me, it changed the normal wwe logo to wrestling legends i think, but it doesn't advance to the image that says "don't try it at home", no i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, i updated non- arc to wrestler in x-packer and from there i transferred the MnLayHD and plist files, by the way, when i opened the EM00 file and extracted the 1B59.dat file it wouldn't let me open it in x-packer i got an error and I hit open file of texture.

thanks, i did what you told me but unlike what was commented above it changes to "do not try it at home" but it stays black, i have a couple of doubts that i would appreciate if you could clarify them for me, after creating the new file texture and saving it , inject the 1B59.dat file as ZLIB in EM00.pac, then open in x-packer with CTRL+R the MnLayHD.pac file, inject EM00.pac and press update arc-no wrestler and select plist360/PS3 then transfer the files , my question is if instead of injecting the EM00 in MnLay i have to give it Compress and Inject and the other question is if I would have to change the name of MnLayHD to LayHD in the plist. def?

it is only injected if it is the same file (for example if it is a ".pac" you inject it normally, but if it is a zlib or bpe compressed file, you inject and compress it... but in your case it is done correctly) if only you injected the "EM00.pac" is fine. and if you must change the name in the plis you can put the one you want as long as it is the same name of the edited file. and regarding "don't try it at home" I don't know, I recommend you take the original mnlayHD and take the file and restore it

Edited by rafael_ignacio
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rafael_ignacio said:

solo se inyecta si es el mismo archivo (por ejemplo si es un ".pac" lo inyectas normalmente, pero si es un archivo comprimido zlib o bpe lo inyectas y lo comprimes... pero en tu caso se hace correctamente) si solo inyectaste el "EM00.pac" está bien. y si debes cambiar el nombre en el plis puedes poner el que quieras siempre y cuando sea el mismo nombre del archivo editado. y respecto a "no lo intentes en casa" no se, te recomiendo que tomes el mnlayHD original y tomes el archivo y lo restaures

thank you very much!!, i finally managed to change the image, i was missing the name change step in the plist, thank you very much man and also for your patience, i really appreciate it

On 3/12/2023 at 10:37 PM, GawkyBurrito said:

@Cyanex is there any setting to save the file once i change the rock photo?

if you mean save the demmsions of your rock photo, no, not that I have found, sorry!

• 1 year later...