PS4 save related question

Dylan217

So recently I acquired a jailbroken PS4 and was interested in messing around with mods on 2k19, but didn't learn until after that the save files are slightly different between the disc and PSN versions of the game. I have the PSN version, which of course only works with my non modded console with no way to transfer it over. My question is has anyone figured out a way to edit a save to make it work with another version or at the very least transfer caws/logos/etc? The main reason I wanted to mess around with modding this version was because I have a lot of original caws my friends and I have made and I wanted to at least keep them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2022 at 9:33 PM, Dylan217 said:

So recently I acquired a jailbroken PS4 and was interested in messing around with mods on 2k19, but didn't learn until after that the save files are slightly different between the disc and PSN versions of the game. I have the PSN version, which of course only works with my non modded console with no way to transfer it over. My question is has anyone figured out a way to edit a save to make it work with another version or at the very least transfer caws/logos/etc? The main reason I wanted to mess around with modding this version was because I have a lot of original caws my friends and I have made and I wanted to at least keep them.

try to backup to usb then restore save file via apollo save tool (beware im sure it works when transferring savedata from same fw version or below) give it a shot