Problem With Universe/Backup Save Question

denbigh7

I have recently run into an issue with my Universe. Whenever I try to add someone new to a roster (via the manage superstars option), the game freezes. I've been running the same Universe for nearly 2 years now and it's worked fine up until this point. I'm guessing maybe the save got corrupted? 

If it's the save, that leads me to my next question: I've always religiously made backup saves everytime I change something in the game. (Adding a new CAW, a render, etc.). I have tons and tons of backup saves, labeled by date. 

Since I don't really know when the last good save was, I guess I'll just have to "trial and error" it. But my question: Say I replaced my current, possibly corruped save with one from 3 months ago. Will the game/save automatically delete any CAWS I've added in the past 3 months? Or will it just add anything new I've added to the new save? (While hopefully correcting the universe mode). That may be a dumb question. Hope that makes sense. I just don't want to make the problem worse (or lose a bunch of CAWS). Though I do have them backed up as well.

Thanks for any advice.

11 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

I think you'd have to just resign the CAWs if they weren't saved to that savedata

Is that as easy as just dropping each CAW into LeFluffie, resigning them and putting them back into the game?