My modded Game/DLC not available? - now game removed from Steam?

LordBarker

Hi all

So I have a backup of my modded 2K19 since I sold my gaming PC a couple of years ago. I was lent a laptop last week and got my backed up modded game to run but I get the 'cannot communicate with server' error at the start and DLC won't download, since it's obviously been removed. I thought I had all this backed up especially since I have the main hard disk from my old gaming rig with everything on. So my question is is there anyway I can get this to run correctly with all my mods since the game has been removed from Steam? I owned everything officially so a bit miffed if this is gone forever. 

Cheers 

Edited by LordBarker

• LordBarker changed the title to My modded Game/DLC not available? - now game removed from Steam?

They took down the servers so you can no longer access online content. sorry lol

You can unlock DLC other methods like using CCT to change their slots from DLC to the other menu Male/Female etc.

10 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

They took down the servers so you can no longer access online content. sorry lol

You can unlock DLC other methods like using CCT to change their slots from DLC to the other menu Male/Female etc.

Thanks mate. It's odd as I have everything backed up so surely this should include DLC? As I literally have the original hard disk with the Steam directory. Obviously it isn't reading the DLC for some strange reason.

I guess if worst comes to worst I can just move them and re-jig...or just move to 2K22.