Modding Project Announcement.

Confidenceshipper6

After seeing a lot of mods being made by various people. I decided to say that I would like to make my own mod as well. It is pleasure to announce y'all that I will soon be starting my own modding project, I will start with modding SvR 2010, Which was the first SvR game that I have ever played.  But I can't do this alone. I have also thought that you guys would also wanna participate with assisting as well. I will be modding on the XBOX 360. I will also add superstars from the previous games (SvR 2007-SvR 2009) But also with fictional characters, Anime characters, Movie characters, Video game characters, and many more. But It might take a long time for it to be finished since I also have other stuff to do like other people in reality and my busy schedule, So stay tuned for it. This is me in and out

Edited by Confidenceshipper6
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 9:11 AM, Confidenceshipper6 said:

After seeing a lot of mods being made by various people. I decided to say that I would like to make my own mod as well. It is pleasure to announce y'all that I will soon be starting my own modding project, I will start with modding SvR 2010, Which was the first SvR game that I have ever played.  But I can't do this alone. I have also thought that you guys would also wanna participate with assisting as well. I will be modding on the XBOX 360. I will also add superstars from the previous games (SvR 2007-SvR 2009) But also with fictional characters, Anime characters, Movie characters, Video game characters, and many more. But It might take a long time for it to be finished since I also have other stuff to do like other people in reality and my busy schedule, So stay tuned for it. This is me in and out

hopefully you can do that. because not many people like Fantasy CAWS. except people like me. I have loved fantasy CAWS ever since I was younger ngl.

4 hours ago, setho123113 said:

hopefully you can do that. because not many people like Fantasy CAWS. except people like me. I have loved fantasy CAWS ever since I was younger ngl.

Yeah. Me too. But I meant like importing models from Other games (Like how tekken57 imported Kuma from Tekken to SvR 2011.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Confidenceshipper6 said:

Yeah. Me too. But I meant like importing models from Other games (Like how tekken57 imported Kuma from Tekken to SvR 2011.)

how did he do that? that's awesome ngl

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Haiderali786 said:

Can you import low  And tk6 wrestlers

Yes with T6 but No idea what LOW is. 

EDIT: Ahh. Legends of Wrestlemania you mean. Sure, I'll do that as well.

Edited by Confidenceshipper6

Means tekken 6

What game is it that are you doing on the mod

Oh I it’s svr 10

Dream matches on your mod

Yokozuna Vs Ganryu

Jin Vs Shane McMahon

kazyua vs Mr.McMahon how about that

Omg I like your mod Oh hell yea tekken 6 characters And Legends Of Wrestlemania Wrestlers in the same mod

i like it mate

Omg I like your mod Oh hell yea tekken 6 characters And Legends Of Wrestlemania Wrestlers in the same mod

i like it mate

Will kazyua mishma wil be in this mod but wil have his tekken 6

Mean tekken 6 model

9 hours ago, Haiderali786 said:

i like it mate

Will kazyua mishma wil be in this mod but wil have his tekken 6

Mean tekken 6 model

Yes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...