SvR 2009 Extended Mod for PS3 (Incl. DLC) by justYn1893 - Version 1.0 Released

justYn1893

For a long time I had the finished version 1.0 in the pipeline and now I finally got over myself to release it. 

It's not very much for now, but for some people it might already be worth it to finally be able to play with the DLCs as I've integrated them into the base game. This means, that it saves you and maybe a lot of other people the headaches to get them to work properly.

If anyone wants to support me and my work you can do that via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/justYnn1893

General information:

As the game isn't very popular another version with more attires etc. might not happen very soon, but it's not totally unlikely if there is some demand for it.

Also, it's based on the European BLES00361 version of the game. That's only important really for the save file, but it's possible using Bruteforce to change the region of my save.

Let me know if you find any bugs or if you have any recommendations on what I should add for the next version.

So it's worth pointing out what I totally forgot about:

For the save and the mod in general to work, the SvR 2009 DLC pkg needs to be installed. Otherwise it does not work.

So make sure that y'all first update the game to the most recent version 1.07, install the DLC pkg and then install the mod.

Version 1.0 includes the following:

- Complete DLC content added (as well as the hidden Godfather but without music & moveset)

- NPCs & everything else unlocked

- Bonus arenas unlocked & selectable such as the backstage, interview areas, lockers rooms etc. they're quite buggy because obviously they weren't supposed to be used in a normal match but it's a sweet extra to have fun with.

DOWNLOAD

s703uoP.png

SYDZa1Q.png

50RwWZY.png

AGxCESh.png

DLYW5Az.png

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1

How do i select the bonus stages with this mod also is there any way to get the render pictures to show for the wrestlers because for me they are all replaced with the vacant slots

Edited by zdp777

3 hours ago, zdp777 said:

How do i select the bonus stages with this mod also is there any way to get the render pictures to show for the wrestlers because for me they are all replaced with the vacant slots

The DLC pkg needs to be installed first which I forgot to mention, if you already did it the other way just copy the content from the "game" folder again and everything should appear how it's supposed to.

For the save and the mod in general to work, the SvR 2009 DLC pkg needs to be installed. Otherwise it does not work.

So make sure that y'all first update the game to the most recent version 1.07, install the DLC pkg and then install the mod.

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Thank you!! How do I install it?? I have the European version of the game. I don't understand how to install the ' game files' parts and the pkg file you refer to 

Edited by Asapas

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 3:58 PM, justYn1893 said:

The DLC pkg needs to be installed first which I forgot to mention, if you already did it the other way just copy the content from the "game" folder again and everything should appear how it's supposed to.

Great Mod one problem, Renders wont show , ive made sure  to copy the game folder again.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need the US version of the game for this to work? As I'm using the EU version and when I load the game after doing everything you said I get a notification when the game try's to load the save data saying.

"the dlc update has been deleted, this save data cannot be used except in road to wrestlemania and career modes. all other save data will be overwritten if the dlc update is not reinstalled. please download the dlc update again"

So yeah the only dlc pkg I could find was for the US version so just wanted to know if that's why it isn't working or am I doing something else completely wrong? Also trying to use this on a modded ps3 if that matters!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2022 at 10:01 PM, retrogodv said:

Great Mod one problem, Renders wont show , ive made sure  to copy the game folder again.

Same issue for me, but so far everything else looks good. 

9 hours ago, BavidDowie said:

Same issue for me, but so far everything else looks good. 

For me the renders are working fine, even after reinstalling it over and over again. Y'all just have to make sure that every update and the DLC is installed before installing the mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2023 at 8:46 AM, justYn1893 said:

For me the renders are working fine, even after reinstalling it over and over again. Y'all just have to make sure that every update and the DLC is installed before installing the mod.

I have the same problem, the renders are not displayed but if I try the mod from the RPCS3 emulator everything seems to work fine but the problem is in the original console.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where can I find the pkg for bles of the dlc, there are 3 for what I investigated, I only have the last one and the 1.07 patch, please help.

Edited by morodolarama1
wrong info

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could you make it so that it only unlocks the DLCs (moves, characters, entrances, Bushwhackers team, titantrons, music, etc) for people who only want the legit stuff in the game (basically the mod without the NPCs, The Godfather, Stages and Titantrons modified)?

Edited by LucasPRO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 1:56 AM, KEVIN00 said:

I have the DLC to play the mod if you want I will pass it on to you

Hey my friend how can you do this??? Is it possible?

• 4 weeks later...

To finally do something about the constant request for the DLC package, here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeBLqCbVrTI947vNaqYNaTfs23Cebv5A/view?usp=sharing

Note that all the DLCs will be locked until installing the mod which workarounds that issue.

Could you make it so that it only unlocks the DLCs (moves, characters, entrances, Bushwhackers team, titantrons, music, etc) for people who only want the legit stuff in the game (basically the mod without the NPCs, The Godfather, Stages and Titantrons modified)?

@LucasPRO

I probably could, but I don't mod anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2024 at 9:43 PM, justYn1893 said:

To finally do something about the constant request for the DLC package, here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeBLqCbVrTI947vNaqYNaTfs23Cebv5A/view?usp=sharing

Note that all the DLCs will be locked until installing the mod which workarounds that issue.

@LucasPRO

I probably could, but I don't mod anymore.

Aw, that's a shame... Well, thx for the mod and the work you did for the community anyways. I just wish someday we can have the DLCs to work as they should for PS3, I don't get why they did it like they did. Literally every DLC for every WWE game works fine on PS3, for this one, it just doesn't. As I said, a shame they did it like that bc it's one of my fav WWE Games. But oh well...