Changing hometown/weight entrance text

denbigh7

@Red Rooster or anyone else who may know.....

How would I go about changing/correcting the text during entrances that gives the hometown and weight of wrestlers? I'm guessing it's possible, because it appears that some of it has been edited before, it's just incorrect. (Like Superfly Snuka being from Asgrad, Junkyard Dog from Saudi Arabia, etc.) 

I've edited wrestler info before in X-Packer, such as height but there doesn't seem to be a place in there to edit hometown/weight info. Would that be done in Hex somehow? 

If anyone knows or has some advice, I'd be grateful. 

(FYI- this is on the Wrestling Legends version of WWE2K14.)

• Too Sweet 1

On 8/15/2022 at 12:28 AM, denbigh7 said:

How would I go about changing/correcting the text during entrances that gives the hometown and weight of wrestlers? I'm guessing it's possible, because it appears that some of it has been edited before, it's just incorrect. (Like Superfly Snuka being from Asgrad, Junkyard Dog from Saudi Arabia, etc.) 

I've edited wrestler info before in X-Packer, such as height but there doesn't seem to be a place in there to edit hometown/weight info. Would that be done in Hex somehow? 

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this happens in the Superstars Arena, on your NWA Arenas thread someone said they found some unused nameplates, can you not swap one old school one out for the Superstars Arena? I guess that’s one work around.
I haven’t tried anything with Arenas at the moment, just finishing off adding additional CAWs to the game. Once I start messing with the Arenas I’ll let you know. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 12:28 AM, denbigh7 said:

Hey Dude, 

Just started on the Arenas and found mostly what I needed I.e. Thumbnails, match screens etc. apart from what you mentioned in the OP. Can’t seem to find the nameplate for the Superstars arena, I’m guessing it’s not in the folder like the Royal Rumble (match) one. 

Did you have any luck in finding it?

Also does anyone know where the splashcreens are located, the short clip just before the matches start, I’ve looked everywhere in the evt folders and checked on the mod thread but just can’t seem to locate them. Those are 2 things where I’m kinda stumped. 
wonder if anyone can help. Thanks. 

On 10/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, sam123 said:

Hey Dude, 

Just started on the Arenas and found mostly what I needed I.e. Thumbnails, match screens etc. apart from what you mentioned in the OP. Can’t seem to find the nameplate for the Superstars arena, I’m guessing it’s not in the folder like the Royal Rumble (match) one. 

Did you have any luck in finding it?

Also does anyone know where the splashcreens are located, the short clip just before the matches start, I’ve looked everywhere in the evt folders and checked on the mod thread but just can’t seem to locate them. Those are 2 things where I’m kinda stumped. 
wonder if anyone can help. Thanks. 

I've kind of given up on the nameplates and/or splash videos. I read the tutorials on them and they seem a little bit beyond me.  As such, I'm not really sure where the Superstars nameplate is. 

But if you can figure that stuff out, let me know. I'm still busy trying to mod the audio and not having any success with that. 

• Thanks 1