where are all the actual mods?

Crypto316

ok so i know there is a site called 2k mods but isnt there a place where you can get different enterances and attires? could someone please navigate me in the right direction

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crypto316 said:

ok so i know there is a site called 2k mods but isnt there a place where you can get different enterances and attires? could someone please navigate me in the right direction

https://prowrestlingmods.io/

2km mods is now known as the PWM mods.. and u can find all types of mods required for ur wwe game. just by pressing the browse button on top menu bar of the pwm site.. and from there move ur mouse pointer to the game u want. and from there u can see a drop down menu listing all categories of mods for that particular game.

for ur reference pls have a look at the scrnshot below.. by this u can specifically find entrance mods or charecter mods etc... with EASE

zcLWtg5.png

did u see... the red highlight box is the correct place in PWM where u can specifically find the thing what u need...   

so the simple way is..  GO TO PWM SITE > CLICK BROWSE BUTTON IN SITE > MOVE POINTER TO THE GAME U WANT > AND CHOOSE IT...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1