Which programs are used for making 4d renders?

detourne

Just wondering which programs are used for making the highly detailed character model renders that guys like Refat makes. I'd love to contribute more to the community by making renders for a lot of the newer mods.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, detourne said:

Just wondering which programs are used for making the highly detailed character model renders that guys like Refat makes. I'd love to contribute more to the community by making renders for a lot of the newer mods.

MAINLY the  modders use BLENDER software and 3DS max

11 hours ago, Lord Tengen said:

MAINLY the  modders use BLENDER software and 3DS max

Thanks, I was wondering if there was a smaller program like XNALara where I could just pose the models and take a screenshot.

Maybe I'll try opening up the yobj in Blender. 

5 hours ago, detourne said:

Thanks, I was wondering if there was a smaller program like XNALara where I could just pose the models and take a screenshot.

Maybe I'll try opening up the yobj in Blender. 

yes bro u can open up models in both blender and 3ds max.. but u can directly open .YOBJ file in these software. for that u shud export the obj files from the yobj and save it somewhere and then import the .OBJ file to the blender etc...  (pls leave a like)