[UPDATED] Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair EC '21/Liv Morgan MITB '22/Mandy Rose '22/Carmella '22/Dakota Kai '22/Shotzi '22/Sasha Banks '21/Lacey Evans '22/Liv Morgan '21/Katana Chance and MANY MORE![UPDATED]

Veliction

Hey. It's Veliction.

Welcome to my thread where I will be regularly posting my mods.

As for now, this thread will contain only Character mods but in the future I am hoping to expand my modding knowledge onto Graphics and Championships and much more!

You can contact me through Twitter for any questions: Veliction1

If you get stuck on installing mods, you can follow the mod installation tutorial here: PWM Wiki

Enjoy! 💥

Shayna Baszler '22

yuEhTwf.png

Download Here

Charlotte Flair - Extreme Rules 2021

HU8isjY.png 

Download Here:

Liv Morgan - Money in the Bank 2022

np7rUyc.jpg

Download Here [Updated]

Mandy Rose '22

BblplLg.jpg

Download Here [Updated]

Carmella '22 [Credit to LynchReborn/Pepsiguy2 for the amazing feathers]

nM49IOw.jpg

Download Here [Updated] - With Feathers

Download Here [Updated] - Without Feathers

Dakota Kai '22

4Kk16Ae.jpg

Download Here

Shotzi '22

lE90UNc.jpg

Download Here

Sasha Banks - Extreme Rules '21

tA9lwaC.png

Download Here [Updated]

Lacey Evans '22

1vIsV0j.png

Download Here [Updated]

Liv Morgan '21 [2K19 Attire Port]

NPAvGKO.png

Download Here

Katana Chance

m6jkYwv.jpg

Download Here

Nia Jax

jjixq1V.png

Download Here

Natalya

Wi8CEAB.png

Download Here

Sonya Deville '21

kxmWXig.png

Download Here

Edited by Veliction
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

44 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

well its about time

I mean it is. Makes more sense to post on here all in one place and easy for people to access the mods.

• Veliction changed the title to Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair/Liv Morgan

Hi there! Just noticed that your Liv Morgan mod doesn't allow for alternate attires. It won't load if you use the mod with an alternate attire. Any fix for that? Thanks!

On 7/8/2022 at 9:30 AM, Dwayne said:

Hi there! Just noticed that your Liv Morgan mod doesn't allow for alternate attires. It won't load if you use the mod with an alternate attire. Any fix for that? Thanks!

Hey. I don't actually know why this is a problem. I think its an issue where I swapped the hair out it isn't a creation suite compatible mod. Unfortunately people will have to wait for more Liv Morgan mod attires and the "Multiple Mod Attire" mod to become available so we can set multiple attires. Sorry!

• Veliction changed the title to [UPDATED] Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair EC '21/Liv Morgan MITB '22/Mandy Rose '22/Carmella '22/Dakota Kai '22/Shotzi '22/Sasha Banks '21 [UPDATED]

Hey! First of all I love your mods! ❤️ 

And I wondered if it's possible to remove the feathers from the Carmella Mod? Would love to have her without them ^-^

On 8/6/2022 at 9:19 AM, VanessaGamingX said:

Hey! First of all I love your mods! ❤️ 

And I wondered if it's possible to remove the feathers from the Carmella Mod? Would love to have her without them ^-^

That is totally possible.

• Veliction changed the title to [UPDATED] Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair EC '21/Liv Morgan MITB '22/Mandy Rose '22/Carmella '22/Dakota Kai '22/Shotzi '22/Sasha Banks '21/Lacey Evans '22/Liv Morgan '21 [UPDATED]
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 8:26 AM, RazerInc said:

Love all of your Mods esp Liv and Mandy. But for some reason both Sasha and Lacey have black transparent hair in the middle of the ring. Do you the cause of the problems?

Yeah I will fix that. It's an issue I have recently seen too.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 3:26 AM, RazerInc said:

Love all of your Mods esp Liv and Mandy. But for some reason both Sasha and Lacey have black transparent hair in the middle of the ring. Do you the cause of the problems?

u can fix it urself if u want

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/78008-black-hair-in-ring-glitch/?do=findComment&comment=1007259

• Like 1

• Veliction changed the title to [UPDATED] Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair EC '21/Liv Morgan MITB '22/Mandy Rose '22/Carmella '22/Dakota Kai '22/Shotzi '22/Sasha Banks '21/Lacey Evans '22/Liv Morgan '21/Katana Chance [UPDATED]
  • Veliction changed the title to [UPDATED] Veliction's WWE 2K22 Character Mods! Shayna Baszler/Charlotte Flair EC '21/Liv Morgan MITB '22/Mandy Rose '22/Carmella '22/Dakota Kai '22/Shotzi '22/Sasha Banks '21/Lacey Evans '22/Liv Morgan '21/Katana Chance and MANY MORE![UPDATED]
On 8/12/2022 at 8:26 AM, RazerInc said:

Hi. I've fixed the mods so the mesh should no longer appear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...