Banshee mods: Karrion Kross, Tegan Nox, Ciampa, IC Title Enhanced, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!

Banshee

Added new names to my character name change (Sdb) mod.
Added options, you can now choose between one with WWE & NXT name changes only, and another including AEW & Indie names.

Two other options are also available, same as the above, but Queen Zelina compatible.

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: IC Title Enhanced, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Ciampa, IC Title Enhanced, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Tegan Nox, Ciampa, IC Title Enhanced, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!
On 7/31/2022 at 1:43 AM, Banshee said:

Added new names to my character name change (Sdb) mod.
Added options, you can now choose between one with WWE & NXT name changes only, and another including AEW & Indie names.

Two other options are also available, same as the above, but Queen Zelina compatible.

question, does the sdb folder and file go in the _mods folder or root can't seem to get the names to change

1 hour ago, Beyond You said:

question, does the sdb folder and file go in the _mods folder or root can't seem to get the names to change

Download and bake the way I set the archive.

_mods / sdb / ENG.sdb

16 hours ago, Banshee said:

Download and bake the way I set the archive.

_mods / sdb / ENG.sdb

Thanks got it. your work is awesome and very well done 

• Like 1

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Karrion Kross, Tegan Nox, Ciampa, IC Title Enhanced, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!
  • 2 weeks later...