Breezus' Wrestler Mods 2K22 (Wes Lee NXT '22 RELEASED, Dolph Ziggler NXT RELEASED, Curtis Axel '14 RELEASED & Brock Lesnar '19 RELEASED and more)

BreezusModder

On 6/23/2022 at 1:44 AM, BreezusModder said:

The Fiend 2K20 to 2K22 Port

(Preview)

KFK9niv.jpg

The Fiend  is the magor Creation dude , Please Try To port  Paige, Nikki Bella and Goldust.  Thanks for   the every Works u done for us..    cheeres

On 7/7/2022 at 9:20 PM, BreezusModder said:

RELEASED AT FIRST POST

dl5rbGu.jpg

ur the best in the world

• Like 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to Breezus' Wrestler Mods 2K22 (Butch RELEASED, Eddie Kingston AEW Full Gear 2020 RELEASED, The Fiend final match PREVIEW, The Fiend Bray Wyatt RELEASED, Humberto '22 RELEASED, Giant Machine RELEASED, Mustafa Ali HIAC '22 RELEASED)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to Breezus' Wrestler Mods 2K22 (Sami Zayn '22 RELEASED, Ric Flair Last Match RELEASED, Butch RELEASED, Eddie Kingston AEW Full Gear 2020 RELEASED, The Fiend Bray Wyatt RELEASED, Humberto '22 RELEASED,)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to Breezus' Wrestler Mods 2K22 (Wes Lee NXT '22 RELEASED, Dolph Ziggler NXT RELEASED, Curtis Axel '14 RELEASED & Brock Lesnar '19 RELEASED and more)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to Breezus' Wrestler Mods 2K22 (Dolph Ziggler NXT RELEASED, Curtis Axel '14 RELEASED & Brock Lesnar '19 RELEASED and more)
  • 3 months later...

Thank you for your mods! Updated your Sami Zayn in my thread. My question. can you mod him that he has no t-shirt on ring gear? That would be also awesome for the ric flair last match. i know he wrestled with t-shirt but the face is top and i want him without t-shirt in ring. can you do that?

Edited by Andy